Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemant Belsare
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant BelsareYour feedback matters!
I am addicted of watching TV and because of this I can't concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
My 50 years old diabetic brother-in-law is suffering from atypical Parkinson disease and on bed rest from last 10 months. Allopathic Treatment is going-on from Alms, DELHI. He is very weak, shivering, constipation and having stomach pain problem, Sometimes repeat the same things and morally down. But no significant improvement. Pls advise if there is some suitable treatment in Ayurvedic/Homeopathic treatment. All test like MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, blood-test, Urine-test are normal. But he is getting down day by day healthwise. Pls advise the suitable treatment on priority.
Hello doctors, i am male, 35 years old from jordan and I have a psychologist problem, once before 20 years (1996) people keep saying to me that I have a big head, which depressed me day after day until I saw my head getting bigger every day, that problem continued for two years, I was almost broken and tried to kill myself, after that I went to college and I almost forget that problem until the last year (2005) it hit me again, I was broken again and my mother noticed that i' m loosing too much weight, she took me to a doctor and he gave me medication of solian 300mg/day and zoloft 100mg/day for about 7 months, results were amazing and thoughts dissapeared, but again it hit me again now, I went to doctor again and he gave medication of respirox 5mg/day and solotik 100mg/day but the results not good. Does my head get bigger when I think of that? do you advise me to return to solian and zoloft? how do I leave my current medication? thank you very much.
His wife is having extramarital affair with a aged person. He has caught her wife many times as her wife is working and her wife is always with that person in the same hotel. Secondly his wife keeps her phone lock with password. His wife calls that person from office number and plan their activity. His wife has sent message of I love you to that person everyday which he found out later. Now when he confronted her wife she is still in denial and is affecting his mental health as her wife do not see anything wrong in relationship. Couple of times his wife has been spotted getting physical with that person in public places in restaurants as under the table she rubs her foot with that person. I want to ask how he can deal with her wife as he is fed up of his life and her wife openly says that she doesn't have control over her emotions for that person.
Anxiety, stress and depression are common mental health disorders. Though they may be overlooked as “something that’s in your mind”, but these disorders can have serious implications on your health and the quality of your life. Homeopathy is an effective way of treating disorders like anxiety, stress and depression with negligible side effects.
Anxiety can be defined as the general feeling of fear or apprehension. Anxiety disorders may be seen in the form of general anxiety, phobias and obsessive compulsive disorders. Anxiety symptoms are generally sporadic and follow not set pattern. Homeopathy can be used to treat anxiety once the cause for the disorder can be identified. Two of the most common forms of homeopathic treatment for anxiety are:
- Aconitum napellus: Waves of anxiety or outright panic attacks can be treated with aconite. This is also beneficial if the person is fearful, restless, agitated or if he has recently experienced an accident or natural disaster.
- Argentum nitricum: Anxiety often takes the form of apprehension and nervousness about the future. In such a case, Argentum nitricum (Arg-n.) can be an effective form of treatment. Such cases of anxiety can worsen with heat and in crowded spaces.
The terms stress and anxiety are often used interchangeably, but they have different medical definitions. The response to situations and events that make us frustrated, anxious or angry are known as stress factors. Each person has a different response to stress. While it temporarily enhances productivity in some people, it can paralyze others. Here are two common homeopathic medicines that can be used to treat stress.
- Kali phosphoricum: Stress caused by overworking or illness can be treated with Kali phosphoricum. In such cases, the patient may be jumpy, over sensitive and can find it difficult to cope with normal life. Kali phosphoricum helps relax the nervous system and can also be used to treat insomnia caused by stress.
- Lycopodium: If stress causes the person to feel inadequate and pretend to be someone they are not, Lycopodium is a good form of homeopathic treatment. This can also treat irritability, crankiness and social withdrawal that results from stress.
Mild depression is often self diagnosed as a simple bad mood. There are many causes for depression including changes in the biochemical makeup of the brain. Here are a few homeopathic prescriptions for depression.
- Aurum metallicum: Failure to succeed is a primary cause for depression in people focused on work. Aurum metallicum can be used to treat such cases of depression. These symptoms may also be accompanied by feelings of humiliation and discouragement.
- Causticum: Depression caused by grief or loss can be treated with causticum. This also treats accompanying frequent crying, forgetfulness and mental dullness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.