Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Hemant BelsareYour feedback matters!
My boyfriend is suffering from delusions of persecution & is on treatment for substance induced psychotic disorder since an year now. He's not abusing any substance now & he's not scared of people anymore but his delusion on me has not gone away still. He thinks i've drugged him & i'm the cause of all his suffering. He's uncomfortable meeting me. This illness has ripped our relationship apart. He stays in mumbai & I had to leave mumbai because he was totally scared of me. I'm in kolkata. Now the problem is he can't stay with me but can't be away too. He talks to me everyday & we have a platonic relationship. The intensity of his delusion isn't as strong as before though. My question is'will he never realize his delusions? is there any hope? he's suffering from psoriasis too now. How can I contribute in his wellbeing?
Discussions and consideration of ailments begin and end with those which pertain to the physical health of an individual. Matters of the body are inevitably prioritized over the matters of the mind. However it goes without saying that your overall well-being is as much dependent on your mental health as it is on physical health. However, there are few simple measures which can be undertaken to beat the depression blues.
- Exercise: What works for the body may also work for the mind and exercise is a leading example of that. It is recommended that every day you set aside at least some time for exercising. It will not only benefit your physical constitution, but will also keep your thoughts away from the issues which are tormenting you in the first place.
- Converse: It is a given that depression alienates people, drowns them in solitude. However, seclusion is merely a temporary refuge, one that can hardly benefit you in the long run. Hard as it may be, try talking to people and engage in conversations with people. In the course of the conversation, try putting into words what exactly you are suffering from. Reaching out for an extended arm goes a long way in recuperating from this condition.
- Meditation: When you suffer from depression, you inevitably are, in the process, trying to grapple with plenty of tumultuous issues. It is imperative therefore that you find a way to calm your mind and there is no other way to do it than indulge in meditation.
- Find a confidante: When suffering from depression, it is crucial that you find yourself a confidante. It is important to talk to others but it is perhaps more important to find the right person. Irrespective of your relationship with him or her, by all means find a confidante in whom you can unflinchingly confide.
- Break monotony: Monotony not only triggers depression but in most cases, breeds it. It is important therefore than you break the monotony. If not a drastic change, go for small changes initially and try to change your daily routine as much as possible.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.