Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am jogging 45 minutes without any break and after that I am doing 18 minutes abdominal workout. I am taking break weekly Sunday and Monday. Now one week over. Is it possible to get six pack abs in four months?
Today 3.00 am I got vomiting, nearly 3 to 4 ml blood came out from my mouth. The blood is in dark colour. Previously I didn't get any of such vomiting. First time I got it. What was reason for that vomit? Please explain sir/madam. I beg you? I am a female 45 years old.
I am 30 years old I unable to be in diet and no time to exercise what is the solution for reducing the weight.
After taking bath, or in too much humidity red spots on my face occur. And it irritates me by itching. And after 10-15 min all is ok. I think this is a allergy with water.
I am 23 years old male from past few days i'm having pimple issues I have oily skin and pimples come and leave a scar on my face for few weeks specially white head issues on nose and on forehead what should I use for cleaning my face and should I avoid non veg or oily food I use only himalaya face wash for cleaning please suggest me some thing so that I can be away from pimples and white head issues and my oily skin.
The point of doing a workout is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well balanced workout. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve a well paced warm up session with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose and ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a workout? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumbbell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual workout that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
Related Tip: "Why Iron Is the Most Underrated Factor in Health"