Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemangiYour feedback matters!
Ejaculation problem is one of the most common sexual problems that affects many men. Any man who reaches adulthood can face this problem. But it is the elderly who are more prone to Ejaculation Problem (Erectile dysfunction treatment in delhi). At times, it can be related to the decline in health which is associated with aging. There are three different types of ejaculation disorders which include- Premature Ejaculation, Retarded Ejaculation and Retrograde Ejaculation.
There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:
There are some physical problems that give rise to such Ejaculation Problem. They are:
• Accepting some recreational drugs
• Thyroid related problems and
• Problems regarding prostate gland
There are some psychological issues too regarding Ejaculation Problem. They are:
If you feel that you face Ejaculation problem, Sexologist Doctor in Delhi then you must get proper diagnosis and treatment at the earliest. Contact Dr. Vijay Abbot Health World for the same. Call today!
What if my boyfriend comes just a little in my vagina opening the hole not far from my bum then I get pregnant how long once he had cum with me and cum in me on 25th do I leave it before I test to see if pregnant as only be having sex on that day in that hole as hurts when have sex in that hole but got to so I can get pregnant.
Dr i wanna ask which days would be safe to ve intrcourse after menstrual cycle? apart from condom (which my husband is not comfortable with) which other alternative would be save and wont affect my health? if we dont wanna concieve now . My age 28. What all options do i ve? kindly do let me know.
I often have sex with my girlfriend without condom, but I never leave my sperm inside her vagina, should I fear of having baby, or aids?
Dark Chocolate May Boost Athletic Performance.
A flavanol in the cocoa bean and in dark chocolate called epicatechin increases the production of nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide causes blood vessels to dilate and reduces oxygen consumption, which experts say can help athletes to maintain their pace for longer. In this study, cyclists either consumed a daily allotment of dark chocolate that was rich in flavanols or white chocolate. After two weeks, the cyclists performed a series of cycling exercise tests. The researchers found that the riders who ate dark chocolate used less oxygen when cycling at a moderate pace than to those who given white chocolate and they also traveled further in a two-minute flat-out time trial.
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
General Precautions in Swine Flu during Pregnancy
Frequent handwashing is the single most important safety precaution that is suggested.
Flu spreads when virus from an infected person's secretions like sneezing etc spreads in the environment.Occassionaly touching an infected area and then touching your nose/ eyes or mouth may allow the live virus to enter your system. Most of the time this virus gets killed by our body's defences but at times it may survive and cause flu.
Catch it, Bin it and kill it is the magic mantra:
Catch your infected secretions in a tissue/ handkerchief and promptly kill it by putting it in the dustbin and washing your hands with soap.
Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content are supposed to kill the virus in 60 seconds.
Keep the hard surfaces/infants toys; clean. Household cleansers should be used liberally as they can reduce the transmission rate.
Finally it is advised that in pregnancy one should avoid contact with sick people.
Use of vaccines
Till date two types of vaccines against swine flu are available.
1) Nasal spray vaccine: This cannot be taken in pregnancy.
2) Injectable vaccine: This is safe in pregnancy and it is strongly recommended that if seasonal swine flu is present then all pregnant women should take the vaccine. Please ask your doctor for more details.
WHO recommends that all pregnant women should be offered the vaccine. This will decrease their chances of contracting the disease and also protect their newborn from swine flu in the neonatal period
This vaccine does not have any serious side effects but may cause mild flu like symptoms upto 48hrs in some people but this is not flu as the vaccine does not have live virus. There may be some redness, soreness,or swelling at the injection site which disappears on its own.
Use of Drugs:
These are used only for close contacts of confirmed positive cases, like people living in the same house as the patient.
The drug (Tamiflu) is safe in pregnancy. Ask your doctor whether you should be taking it in case you are pregnant and any of your family members have been diagnosed with swine flu.
What should I do if I think I have swine flu and I'm pregnant?
You must go to your doctor immediately ;who would check you up and may want to take throat/ nose swabs for confirmation of swine flu. If she thinks you indeed have swine flu, she may start the medicines without waiting for the lab confirmation.
If swine flu is confirmed then you have to take further treatement from dedicated swine flu centers in your area.
In the mean time, stop going to your workplace and avoid unneccesary exposure to people to contain the spread of flu.
If you have a mild disease then you need to take treatment from home. You must avoid exertion and take plenty of fluids by mouth during this time.
If your symptoms are severe then you may require hospital admission to monitor you and your baby.
Can I breastfeed my baby if I have swine flu?
Yes. In fact it has been found that breastfed babies have a stronger immunity against swine flu.
If you have an active flu or you are very sick, you may express breast milk in a bottle and a healthy person can feed the baby.
You need not stop breastfeeding your baby even if you are on treatment for swine flu.
Sir after yesterday intercourse between me and my wife, my wife got bleeding due to rupture of hymen. So what should we do now? please tell in details.
We had sex right before 4 days from today and that was on the 9th day after her last period. We do not know whether ejaculation was in vagina or not. Her period cycle is average 30 days. Please advise will she become pregnant and suggest ways to avoid pregnancy.
If a girl takes ipill is it necessary that she will bleed I mean even if sperm is not present in her or only those girls bleed which have sperm in them? Please advise.
We had sex one week after taking pregnancy removal medicine she had periods one week ago and we forgot to use condom can she get pregnant again.
Sir I had sex with my gf for da first time but she didn't bleed n her vagina wasn't that tight. It was a bit easy type. She sain me dat she was a virgin when I had sex with her n just bcoz c is a dancer n rides bicycle n scooty so she says dat did is why c is didn't bleed n her vagina loose. Doc is this girl lying me is it so happens?
I am a 26 years old newly wedded and I could spent only a month with my husband since he works abroad. And now he is planning to pay a 10 day visit home after 4 months. I normally have a 28 day regular cycle and my ovulation is already over and periods is due on the third day of his visit. I would like to know if there are any safe natural methods to delay my periods so that we can have safe sexual intercourse. Also I get all the pre menstrual symptoms usually and so the days before the onset of my periods is very difficult for me and that is when he is coming home. And his next visit will most probably be after some months only and we plan to have kids only after a few more months. Please help me, doctor. My first date of last menstruation was on may 27. We need a way soon because only then we can have sex on all days of his visit.
My wife 50 days pregnant which pregnancy kit is best for control pregnancy and how to take it please.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hello Urgent help My 13 days old baby is on breast feed n my left breast nipple is becoming hard n it's paining during feed n baby is unable to feed please suggest some help.
During the first two or three days after delivery, thick and yellowish fluid is secreted from the mammary gland. This differs from the regular milk and is called colostrum. It is secreted in small quantity of about 10 to 40 ml.
- It is rich in protein.
- The total fat content of colostrum is less than mature milk.
- It has more amount of vitamin a and k.
- The concentration of lactose is also less.
- The levels of niacin, pantothenic acid, biotin and riboflavin are also low.
- Vitamin c is secreted at about the same level as in mature milk.
- Zinc content of colostrum is 20 mg/dl.
- Where as mature milk has 2.6 mg/dl.
The composition of colostrum is:
- Energy: 58 kcal
- Fat: 2.9 gm
- Calcium: 31 mg
- Phosphorus: 14 mg
- Iron: 0.09 mg
- Protein: 2.7 gm
- Lactose: 5.3 gm
- Carotene: 186 i. U.
- Vitamin: 296 a. I. U.
If a girl had a sex with his boyfriend 2 days before and did not get periods then what should that girl do?
Dear Doctor, Pregnancy test is +ve, it's thru IVF, FET transfer done (3 day 8cells grade 2) on 16th july, LMD 24th June. Have done SONOGRAPHY today 26/9/2016 CRL MEASURES 5.2 cms corresponds to 12 weeks 5 days SINGLE INTRAUTERINE GESTATIONAL SAC NOTED WITH FOETAL POLE IS SEEN Fetal heart 152b/min. OS CLOSED OVARY NORMAL NO FREE FLUID IN CULDESAC Taking doxinate @nyte Rantac twice daily Folvite once daily Stopped:-- Progynova thrice -(2-2-3) daily which gt STOPPED AT 12TH WEEK & Crinone gel - twice Susten injection on every 4th day Both progesterone support on 13 week My doctor now advised to start Oral progesterone SUSTEN SR 300 TWICE DAILY SINCE YESTERDAY. IS IT OKAY? TODAY I HAD VOMITING WITH THICK BLOOD JUST AFTER MY FOOD. I M WORRIED ABT IT :(MY ROUTINE AS FOLLOWING :-- WOKE UP AT 8 AM-->IMMEDIATELY HALF GLASS MILK WITH BISCUIT-->9 AM BREAKFAST -->10 AM DOXINATE WITH HEAVY BRUNCH --> 10: 30 AM SUSTEN 300 SR-->11: 00 FOLVITE ---> 11: 30 FRUITS -->12: 30 RANTAC -->1 PM LUNCH --->3 PM JUICE /BUTTER MILK-->sleep @3to4: 30 pm---5 PM 1 ROTI -->6 PM PEANUT /NARIYAL -->7 PM MIXTURE (CHIWDA) -- 8: 30 PM RANTAC ---9: 00 PM DINNER (KHICHDI/RICE)-9: 30SUSTEN 300SR --10 pm doxinate --11 pm -11: 30 pm milk N sleep till morning.
All of us have our 'good hours' and 'bad hours' each day. While there are the night owls, who are more productive and ideating in the late night hours, there are others who like to be the early bird that literally catches the worm. For both these categories, there are again hours where the energy wanes. Did you know there are some simple techniques that can help to maintain consistent levels of energy throughout the day?
As much as possible, try and maintain a regular routine in terms of waking up, eating at the same hours as closely as possible, and retiring for the day. The biological clock or circadian rhythm needs to be maintained as much as possible if high productivity is desired. Here are some things that can be completely and easily controlled to keep your energy levels steady through the day.
- Sleep patterns: Be it going to bed or waking up, try and maintain a pattern that does not vary too much, at least not drastically. After waking up, a good dose of light in the morning is very helpful. If your work requires you to sleep during the day, ensure you get up into a room that is well and brightly lit.
- Exercise: Whether is it Saturday or cloudy, a 30 minute workout does magic like nothing else. Get outdoors and be it a walk or a run, cycling or swimming, you will see nothing else boosts your energy as well as this.
- Nutrition: Reduced carbohydrates, a good dose of protein, ample hydration, adequate fiber intake, and good quantity of dry fruits are somethings to definitely follow. Start with a good breakfast that can boost your energy requirements for the day and eat less as the day goes by.
- Caffeine: One of the most pleasant experience is to wake up to have a refreshing cup of coffee. While it sounds exotic, the body benefits more if this caffeine is provided sometime later in the day when the energy levels are low.
- Alcohol: For many, alcohol could be a way of stress busting, but if scientifically looked at, alcohol reduces the quality of sleep and leaves you feeling unrested. It also leaves one tired and irritated. If possible, the alcohol intake should be at least 2 hours before bedtime.
- Power naps: Highly proven technique, where possible, a power nap of 15 minutes is believed to boost up energy levels significantly.
These are some methods to boost your energy levels. Most of it something completely controllable and changeable by you, all it requires is a conscious effort from you.