Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Heman S KulkarniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing the problem of pan gastritis for the last 3 years and have gone thru all kind of allopathic treatments from antibiotics to antacids but this problem emerges very frequently and have sensitive stomach. The gastritis pain is felt in upper stomach pit between the ribs and pain goes backward towards back. There is vomiting sensation when acidity is high. Please advise a permanat solution.
Dr. R K Aggarwal says about various symptoms in tongue and how it reflects various diseases in our intestine. As it is said tongue is mirror of intestine; if we see our tongue in mirror it shows about various diseases if we have knowledge.
With the help of various pictures it will be shown how the color of our tongue should be and any changes reflect diseases; we will also talk about that.
Anyhow if tests and doctors knowledge fails but tongue reflects us about diseases it liver lies.
Various types of tongues:
• White patched Tongue
• Rough Tongue
• Flabby Tongue
• Furrowed Tongue
• Cut-Chapped Tongue
• Swollen Darken Tongue
• Centrally Cut
• Dark Black Spotted Tongue
• Lime White Paste Tongue
• Ulcerated Tongue
• Rugged Tongue
• Flabby Varnished Tongue
• White Lined Cut Tongue
• White Coated Chapped Tongue
• Red Pappilae Tongue
• Daunted Tongue
• Dark Blacked Tongue
• Weird White Grey Tongue
• Eruptive Tongue
• Fissured Tongue
All these tongues show that their intestine is same as them from inside and all these also reflect diseases in stomach also.
I had an unbearable heartburn a few days back. What could be the aggravating factors for the same? What is best remedy for same?
I have been suffering with gastric trouble for some year now, since last 2 months I feel uncomfortable after having meals, severe burping all the day please advice me on this, as i am taking medicines like pantoprazole since one month I see no difference.
Im having chest pain for last 3 days. Thought it may be acidity. Took antacids and pain killer but no effect. What should I do? please help.
I am 64 man my liver shows a size of16by14mm and lefy kidney lower pole cyst of size 19.7by17.5 mm and prostate wt. Is29.4gms is grade 1. Medial lobe of prostrate projecting into the ub on 17/4/15. I am feeling sweet pain in my lower abdomain andlower back pain. Stiffness in lower back I feel. Please give your opinion. Thanks.
I am having lots of pimples on my skin .my airholes are blocked .suggest me any idea so that I can manage my face.
My brother has stomach pain from last night. Symptoms show that it could be food poison. He vomited 4 times last night. What to do.
I am 29 years old I have pain in anus. Unable to site? but no blood clotting. And motion is going normally no pain in going motion. But paining
How to avoid acidity and cold for recently operated patients its often happening y its happen ad say precautions for it ad my lips s so dry it is not pink in colour so please say some remedy.
Hpylori ki kit 9 din lene k bad pet m gas or dard hai 1 mahina ho gaya. Iska asar kab tak rahta hai. Kitne din main normal ho jata hai.
My abdomen is somewhat feeling swell city scan have not shown any abnormality. So have an mri and it's shown bulging l5 to s1. Is it's the cause of it? No further pain observed. Help me to cure it.
I have grade 1 fatty liver Doctor suggested me to use tab liv apt But Can I use tab liv. 52 of Himalaya instead of tab liv apt.
One of the most common health problems people have is indigestion. As per ayurveda, the accumulation of Ama or toxins leads to an imbalance in the way the small and large intestines functions along with various other participating organs like the liver and more. And this is the rootcause for indigestion.
The digestive tract or system is one of the most important organs of the body. Ayurveda relies on the rhythms and functions of the body to find the rootcause of ailments. Indigestion usually occurs because of bad daily habits & less physical activity.
There are many ways to treat to indigestion in an ayurvedic way. Let us look at the top tips for the same:
- Timely intake of meals: For better digestion, one must take meals at the same time everyday. Also, do not sit down for the next meal before the previous meal has been digested properly.
- Sleep: Sleep is a major factor that cure stress and creates a balance of sorts in one's routine, thus aiding proper digestion.
- Exercise: Some form of movement and exercise is imperative to keep the digestive system in prime working condition. Walk and yoga especially are ideal to boost one's digestive health.
- Aloe vera: An ounce of aloe vera a day will keep indigestion away. Break off, a leaf and scoop some gel into a smoothie for smooth digestion.
- Turmeric: Haldi or turmeric helps in reducing bloating and is one of the most commonly used spices found in ayurveda. This spice is a staple in indian cooking as well, where pretty much all dishes are seasoned with cooked turmeric.
- Meditation: This is one of the best ways to give digestion a positive push with a good dose of mindfulness and awareness for better balance in the body.
- Avoiding unhealthy food: One must avoid unhealthy food that are excessively fried, fatty, sweet or cold so as to aid the digestive fires in doing their job effectively.
- Triphala: This combination of three fruits ensures that your digestive system remains in good working condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.