Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hemali GoguleYour feedback matters!
My sex life is not going good. My wife loves me and wants to satisfy deeply. I am getting erected in less than two minutes during intercourse. Please suggest how it can be better and what should I do in my diet plans and further.
I am 25 yr old female I usually had some red discretion between 15 to 17 day of my 28 day cycle is it normal it happens for few minutes.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
My wife is waiting to have anal sex. But once when we tried I couldn't do it, as her hole is too small. It's not possible I feel. How to do it flip it's small. Or should we try and try always to get succeeded.
I am 22 year old unmarried still studying. Actually I didn't got my periods from 56 days. I'll be travelling around 160 km for college everyday. Last time when I had periods on 25th of june and after that I didn't got my periods yet. On 27th of May I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I neither took any emergency contraceptive pill nor used condoms but I got periods on the very next month. Now because the periods were missed I had a doubt dat I might became pregnant nd had done pregnancy test twice in this week using I can nd preganews pregnancy detection kits both the times it gave negative result only. Now tell me is there any chance that I am pregnant or not because till now it has been two months I got periods. If am not pregnant then clarify me what might be the reason behind missed periods. Please help me.
Brown discharge from breast nipple myself 41 female. My periods are irregular m also thyroid blood pressure sugar complaints over weight 140kg. For thyroid i am taking eltroxin 50 for blood pressure telmikind am and for sugar glynase mf 1 tablet before lunch and half tablet before evening.
Recently I got married we don't want any kids for 2 years since we both want to concentrate on our career. Kindly suggest a birth control pill which is having minimal and no side effects.
I am undergoing IVF treatment. My stimulation day is 3. Kindly suggest me what is good and what precautions to take during IVF?
Hello, my sister having heavy bust, but she is not so fatty. She is only 21 years old and weight is 55 kg and height is 5.3"she is also don't having her periods last 2 months and she is taking medicine levipil 500 mg twice daily, venlite OD 100 mg once at night and sibelium 5 mg once at night. Her period is irregular because of her medicine? How to reduce breast size please help.
Vaginal dryness is an uncomfortable and painful condition that usually occurs during or after menopause. The estrogen level in your body gets reduced during this time which eventually leads to vaginal dryness. However, there are other factors that can trigger this condition including certain medications and immune disorders. This is a problem that can affect women at any age but it is visible more frequently in older women.
Here are some common factors that may lead to vaginal dryness:
1. Hormonal changes - A decrease in estrogen level that occurs during menopause is one of the most common causes of vaginal dryness. The decrease in estrogen may also occur during perimenopause, during breastfeeding or after childbirth. Radiation and chemotherapy for cancer treatment may also result in a decrease in vaginal lubrication.
2. Irritants - Chemicals present in soaps, dyes, hygiene products and perfumes may cause allergy in some women. Irritants present in underwear or towels and other allergens like objects and lubricants that are placed in the vagina may also cause vaginal dryness.
3. Insufficient arousal - Low libido or other sexual problems may also lead to vaginal dryness. Poor sexual performance and early ejaculation may also contribute to it.
4. Anxiety - Sexual desire can be affected by emotional and psychological factors such as anxiety and stress that may eventually lead to vaginal dryness. High anxiety level in women results in insufficient flow of blood, causing vaginal dryness.
How can vaginal dryness be treated?
Topical estrogen therapy is a common method of treating vaginal dryness caused by low estrogen level. Topical estrogen helps in inserting some hormone that your body is no longer producing. This controls the vaginal symptoms to a certain extent but it does not replace as much estrogen as oral hormone therapy, in your blood stream. Lubricants and moisturizers may also be applied to reduce vaginal dryness and make sex less painful and uncomfortable.
Word of Caution: