Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Spinal pain cannot bend plays foot bal every day but cannot take attain because of the pain. Is it any disease.
I am suffering from severe back pain. It is really paining hard. So what kind of medicine I can take. Kindly please suggest me something.
I am suffering from back bone pain so I can't sleep well so what is the treatment to take for curing it what is the best medicine for it.
I am 58 years old. There is regular pain on left side back and front side below 4" from chest or 5" distance from nabhi. On back side pain both side on upper side of hip. I drink minimum 6 lt water in a day but urine out put in a day 1/2 lt. And at the time of urine I feel burden pain.
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain.
Related Tip: "How Homeopathy Can Cure Muscle and Joint Pain?"
I recently met with an accident. I had to take a operation. I have a rod inserted in my left leg from the knee to the ankle. The operation was fine. Just that the the bone at the place were it broke is partially in contact after the surgery. Will the bone align it self or grow in the same position.
Hi sir I have an operation in my right leg tibia bone fractured due to accident 3 years back, they setup a rod and and a supporting plate inside. Now I got infection inside. Doctors cleared the infection now and adviced me to remove the plate and rod, bone is united well now. But now the wound is healing which the doctor operated to clear the infection. My question is" is it compulsory for me to remove the rod & plate now itself or I can remove it later" please give some suggestions sir.
I have a very bad buttocks pain. Unable to sit in chairs especially in office. Please guide me with some medicines where I can take and consult a doctor. Please help me to get rid of this issue.
I am having pain in both the legs especially if I stand or walk from 6 month. I took gemcal for 3 months but I didn't find much relief. Is it safe to take calcirol sachet and gemcal. When and how should I take them.
I am suffering due to back strain from the past few months what may be the reason and what should I do?
I am 25 years old male. I am suffering with small percentage of muscular dystrophin. I consulted many doctors but medicine is not there. I am getting difficult to climbing stair case. What should I do?
I am suffering from slip disk at lower back. Suggest me the best position to sleep. And also a good position to sit and study.
I had a attack of paraplegia in 2011. After 5 year im still unable to walk properly. There is little bit problem in walking but it doesn't meant I can not walk, I can walk but not so properly. So I want to start gym. Can I go to gym? Is it beneficial for me? If I go to gym then what type of precautions should I take.
Hi. My father is 57 years old having back pains since several years. He is not having any other health problem like BP, diabetes etc. We had consulted many orthopedic, homeopathic and ayurvedic specialist several times. They had all the necessary tests on him. But all results are normal. X-rays, blood test are also normal. He have no calcium deficiency as well. Then what would be the reason? Due to such pains he dose not seems fresh and happy. What should be done is such a case?
Acupuncture is a kind of therapy that combines needles with pressure and pain points in order to delicately apply pressure for pain relief. This form of physical therapy is being increasingly recognised as an efficient method of treating pain in joints, muscles, bones and even for migraine pain. So let us find out more about Acupuncture and pain management.
- Chronic or Long Term Pain: There are many ailments that cause chronic or long term pain. These include back pain, neck pain, stiffness in the joints, osteoarthritis, headache and migraine, and pain in the shoulders. All this can be treated over a long period of time with the help of simulated acupuncture which uses pointed apparatus for activating better blood circulation for overall improvement in the pain that is being experienced in the area. The use of this apparatus helps in avoiding the harmful medication that can have adverse side effects.
- Menstrual Cramps: A fine needle method at the right points can help in bringing down the symptoms of the painful condition called dysmenorrhoea during menstrual cycles. With acupuncture, the acupuncturist can administer acupoint therapy to relieve menstrual cramps. This will help in moving the qi, or life force, in a better way so that the pain will stop.
- Acute Pain: Over use of muscles, joints and repetitive, work related movements and strain can lead to acute pain. This includes wrist pain, shoulder pain, elbow pain, back pain, lower back pain, neck pain and even leg pain. With acupuncture, the patient gets rid of the pain in close to twelve sittings.
- Pain due to Cancer Treatment: Cancer and its treatment can take a heavy toll on the body and lead to a series of complications which also includes pain. A clean needle procedure can be followed along with the chemotherapy and radiation or after it, so as to relieve the patient of the pain experienced. Also, it can be used to replace traditional chemotherapy and radiation.
- Better Rest: When the needles or apparatus touch the pressure points and circulate the blood and life force, it actually creates a soothing effect and helps the patient sleep and get better rest. This is also a requirement for pain relief. It can bring better blood flow to the area and help in removing anxiety and stress related to pain so that there is better chance of getting rest.
With the use of acupuncture, pain can be taken care of with the needles and various tools that come in various shapes. These tools and equipment can also use laser treatment along with the point focused treatment.