Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hemal Shah
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemal ShahYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
I am 19 and I had sex without precaution but my partner released the sperm outside. I have my last periods on 19 august. I am very confused that am I going to be pregnant. What to do? please help me.
Lybrate | Dr. Girish M S speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
The uterus contracts the lining of its wall during the menstruation cycle. Hormone like substances, called prostaglandins, which are a part of the pain and aggravation, trigger the uterine muscle spasms. Increased amount of prostaglandins are in this way, connected with more serious menstrual issues. For a few females, their issues may even affect their work, school and everyday activities. Around three out of four females encounter menstrual pain and each one out of ten females encounters extreme cramps.
To help with the monthly cramps, here are some home remedies that help get rid of the menstrual cramps:
- Exercising: This may sound somewhat unrealistic and impractical during your menstrual cycle, however, is very effective and practical. A light walk or stroll or any sort of physical activity, can help your menstrual pain and get rid of cramps. When you are doing any sort of high-intensity workout, your body starts to pump more blood. This discharges endorphins to balance the prostaglandins and gets rid of your cramps or spasms. Exercising three to four times each week is useful for the general wellbeing of your body, yet it is particularly important in case you are inclined to having very painful menstrual cramps.
- Apply heat pads: Warmth or heat relaxes the contracting muscles in your uterus, which is the reason for your pain. There are numerous over-the-counter warming patches and cushions or electric, reusable ones. Then again, taking a general plastic bag with boiling water and applying it to your belly is an option when you do not have access to a warming cushion. This could be risky hence, warm some clothes and put them on your belly and cover it with a blanket.
- Drink chamomile tea: There may be pain diminishing properties in this fragrant tea. Calming elements present in the tea diminish the prostaglandin generation. This alleviates the menstrual cramps.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamin D: Aversion is constantly possible to whatever cure you decide to take for the cramps. This is the reason why ensuring your body has enough vitamin D is very important in finding relief from menstrual cramps.
- Having an orgasm: Orgasms mitigate a wide range of pain, including menstrual cramps. Before an orgasm, the uterus is very relaxed, and at the peak, the blood stream starts flowing, easing the cramps. Orgasms ease the pain through the generation of endorphins, which help you to feel better. They additionally relax your entire body and incite rest so you will not feel any cramping by any means.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a part of the conventional Chinese treatment, which includes covering the skin with needles on specific pressure points. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.