Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. HEMA S RANEYour feedback matters!
Kya aap mujhe 18 month baby se baby ka diet chart de sakte ho .ek normal daily routine me bache k ache growth& health k liye uski dekhbhal kaise ki jaaye. Pls suggest me.
My child who is 6 year low. He is still dispose his urine on bed. Please suggest how can we stop it.
My son of 6 months refused to drink milk just before his naps when he want to sleep he usually cries a lot, so swaddled too much, now he can't sleep without swaddling, I want to decrease it because sometimes I am badly tried and can't swaddle in cradle, please tell me a way to stop this swaddling.
My 1 year 8 months baby is suffering from Ventricular septal defect with perimembranous extension. Gradient of 30 mmhg. Doctor has advised for open heart surgery. I want to know that open heart surgery is must in this case or not and if yes then how many days are needed in the hospital for the treatment of heart surgery?
My Son is 3 Yrs in 2 years of his age he started going to play school, After going school we have seen drastic changes in his behavior e. G like he wants every thing which he likes n when he did n. T get on reaction he bites, slap.
Can any of you help me in telling ki mai apne 1 month baby ko feed toh Krti hu but pure din me 1 se 2 baar lactogen 1 de sakti hu koi harmful toh nhi hai? please help me.
My daughter are 12 months completed weighs 7.5 kgs.she getting fever every month around 103 degrees for 3 to 4 days. She got rashes on mouth and on legs and hands and are itchy. We are worried about it. please help.
Hello doctor, I have a child of four years old, he has 9points of hemoglobin how can I improve blood in his body, children they cay not eat green leaves etc, can I give him cerelac again. Please give me the answer quickly.
His birth weight is 3 kg. Now his weight is 4 kg. He is 3 month baby. He is formula feed & breastfeeding also. He is very much vomiting. After every feeding & burning. He is not growing.
I have a baby girl. She is 6 months old. She had a fever cold. She is not sleeping without ac. Please advice what to do?
Is it necessary to get the vaccination of brain fever to the child of 5 months.We rae residing at indirapuram, ghaziabad. If yes, then which vaccination and how much dose do it have and approx cost for the same? thanks .
Is it normal for young children to stop taking or needing naps? My 3½-year-old hasn’t taken a nap in quite a while, but seems to do OK.
Hi he is 4 months old he was on mothers feed since mother is working we gave him bottle feeding from a month his motion is hard he cries while passing motion what to do we give him nandini milk.
My son is 2 years and 2 months old. He didn't sleep properly at night. In toddler's how much hours they have to sleep at night. My son sleep at night only 6-7 hours and also not properly. Please rep me.
Ups and downs at school are part of life for many young people. A good relationship with your child’s school and teachers can help you head off problems. If school problems come up, it’s important that you quickly recognize and address them.
Problems at school can show up as poor academic performance, lack of motivation for school, loss of interest in school work, or poor relationships with peers or teachers.
School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Drop in marks in one or more subjects.
- Lack of engagement, connection or involvement with school – for example, your child might not be interested in extracurricular activities or have very few friends.
- Showing embarrassment or discomfort when talking about school.School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Refusing to talk with you about school, or rarely talking about school with family or friends.
- Never or rarely doing homework, or rarely talking about homework.
- Having low confidence or lacking self-esteem – your child might say she is ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or not as clever as her friends.
- Being kept back at lunch time or the end of the school day.
- Finding excuses not to go to school or skipping school without your knowledge.
- Being bored with school work or not feeling challenged enough – your child might say he’s not learning anything new.
- Having attention or behavior problems.
- Being bullied or bullying others.
Sometimes, problems at school will be easy to spot, and your child will willingly talk to you about them.
But some children hide problems from their parents, teachers and peers. They might copy homework, pretend to be sick during important tests, or not bring reports home. This can make it very difficult for you to pick up on a problem. Sometimes even teachers might not spot the clues – especially if your child is absent a lot.
Causes of school problems
- Behavioral or developmental difficulties.
- Poor communication skills.
- Poor social skills.
- Difficulty with listening, concentrating or sitting still.
- Disliking, or not feeling connected to, the school culture or environment.
- Disliking school subjects, not liking the choice of subjects, or not feeling challenged by the work
- Not getting along with teachers or other students at school.
- Parents who aren’t involved in their child’s education.
- Family problems such as relationship breakdowns.
- Competing demands on time, such as extracurricular activities.
- Skipping school because of any of the reasons listed above.