Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hema JainYour feedback matters!
I am a 53 years old lady. I am undergoing menopause (not had periods for past 6 months). I always have a bloated feeling. My foot and ankle is also swelled up and feel heavy. My whole body pains. I go to the gym also to tune up my body and weight reduction. But nothing seems to work out. Please suggest some remedy.
Hi. I had unprotected sex last night wit my husband we don't want baby still pls advise can I take to control pregnancy I pill tablet is it any side effect of I take that tablet.
She do breastfeed her 10 month old child. The issue is her breast have become very loose. Please suggest some remedy for this.
After a whole lot of research and even more controversy, fats are back in our diets. But choosing foods with “good” (saturated and unsaturated) fat is now the main problem. So to help you with your diet, here are 12 foods that contain healthy fats:
- Olive oil: Olive oil contains secoiridoids and oleic acid which protect the body from diabetes, cancer and other heart diseases. It also slows down aging on the cellular level.
- Fish: Fishes such as anchovies, salmon or sardines contain essential Omega-3 fatty acids (a type of monounsaturated fat), which are important for healthy brain function.
- Avocados: Avocados contain monounsaturated fats that reduce bad cholesterol.
- Eggs: Eggs are a good source of Omega-3 fatty acids, and eating them for breakfast keeps you full and satisfied.
- Nuts: Nuts are a good source of unsaturated fatty acids, which makes them a good snack to munch on.
- Nut butter: Nut butter actually keeps you full and satisfied, which curbs down cravings. Just make sure to read the labels carefully because the extra sugar and salt in them can be harmful.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid which is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Dark chocolate: Dark chocolate is actually good for your cardiovascular health. Chocolate triggers the good bacteria in your gut to produce anti-inflammatory compounds which are good for strengthening the immune system.
- Greek yoghurt: Full-fat yoghurt is, surprisingly, good for you; just don’t forget to read the label. Sometimes they may contain trans-fat which is the real villain.
- Seeds: Seeds are so small, that they are often overlooked as the powerhouses of nutrition that they really are. Seeds such as sunflower seeds, chia seeds, flax, hemp and pumpkin seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammations.
- Soybeans: Soybeans, besides being an excellent source of proteins, also contain essential fatty acids. You can substitute meat with soy products such as tofu and other dairy products with soy milk.
- Cheese: For a long time, the healthy diet’s number one villain has been cheese. While processed and packaged cheese used in most junk food nowadays are extremely unhealthy, you can add aged cheeses such as Parmesan, or simple cottage cheese in your daily diet. Cheese has essential fatty acids which actually help you digest vegetables better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I am 6 week of pregnancy. I have horrible lower back pain which travels to the legs as well. It brings tears to my eyes. Is it normal or I consult doctor. please Any suggestions urgently.
I am on drug isotretinoin 30 mg for a month. And during this period I have observed significant side effects like bleeding nose. Itchy anus. And from 2 days there is a lump near my vagina, there is mild pain while touching it. And it is also itchy. So is it due to isotretinoin or it is something else.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.
Hi, i am 32 years married female, i am having irregular periods. Approx 8 months back my periods stopped for months and then after that I had irregular periods and irregular bleeding for about a month. Then subsequently my problem was over and last 8 months my period was fine but again the I did not have periods for 2 and half months.
I am on my periods and suffering from severe stomach ache. What medicine or painkiller should I take? It's unbearable.
I'm 20 had unprotected anal sex with my bf. I am virgin stl. Never had vaginal sex bfr this was my first tym. And I had right after the day my periods ended. I had 25 cycle period this tym 3 days bfr normal. Is there any chance of getting pregnant! Is there any chnc of sperm going in to vagina? Pls help me. Shud I take any pill. This happened yesterday. Though I immediately washed out the sperm. Stl any chnc of sperm gtng in thru vagina .m virgin and it was d day after my last day of periods .pls help. If any pill need wch pill I shud take to avoid any side effect.(
Hello Doctor I'm 18 Doctor I am having problem with my periods I get less blood on first day second day is heavy and third day it's like small drops and that's it. I'm not getting my period like the others who get heavy flow for 5-6 days. Please suggest me some medication.
My wife is 28 years old, she was thin and had perfect bmi last year. But for the past 6 months she is gaining weight especially in her arms and thighs. We have one child and planning for the second baby. Will this weight gain affect our second baby plan ? Pls suggest how to reduce her weight. Whether its a sign of thyroid ?
Last year she got delivery of baby girl in month of August, but she do not get monthly period not yet what must do by her. Please tell me.
I had unprotected sex two months ago after sex she takes contracept UNWANTED 72 tablet. After 4 days she got virginal bleeding 1/2 day more than normal periods bleeds. After 5 days home pregnancy test negative 2 times, after 1 month she not got her period than again check continue 5 days in early morning with first urine sample also negative every result. After 2nd month she also missed her periods. Then again negative" today do a ultrasound but no any pregnancy in ultsnd. please help me.
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.