Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HemaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Is there any cream for person having smegma please help to remove it as I am washing with hot water is rarely going.
Having problem of ringworm from last few weeks. Situation is worsting day by day. Tried lobate gm but its not working.
I have acne scar from 3 mnth on face I am applying epiduo is it possible tat it wrks to clear all acne scar and how many months it may take .or any other treatment for acne scar by which I can have clear face.
Colour of my arms and hands have become darker as compared to rest of the body please suggest something.
My skin is always dry I used some ayurvedic products but its not effected I need some effective medicine to cure my skin.
It is an absolute myth that you need a hair trim every month in order to grow your hair properly. Trimming your hair has no effect of the length of the hair. What trimming on a regular basis can do is that trimming on a regular basis can help in preventing various scalp complications from occurring. If the length of the hair remains very long, it becomes even more prone to dandruff and lice infestations.
Rather, here are a few cures for all hair types. Following these simple home remedies will cause your strands to retain their original texture and length:
- If you have long hair, then it is very important that you follow a proper hair care regimen; else it can lead to dandruff. It may also cause the hair to become frizzy and dull as the hair does not receive proper nutrition due to its length.
- Trimming your hair once in a month helps in keeping the hair length at manageable levels, so that the hair ends are properly nourished.
- You can apply hair oils such as coconut or olive oil that helps in nourishing the hair and adding volume.
- If you have oily hair, then you might be prone to dandruff like conditions.
- In order to prevent this condition, apply lemon juice or vinegar to your scalp as it helps in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and thus prevents dandruff. If you add honey to the mix, then it acts as a wonderful conditioner.
- In case of dry hair, you can apply conditioner on a regular basis to avoid dullness. Apply hair oils on a regular basis to add nourishment to the hair.
- Also diet plays an important role in determining the health of the hair. Eat foods which are rich in B vitamins as they contribute to healthier hair.
The hair follicles determine how fast your hair grows; so trimming your hair plays no role in the process. Also, a healthy diet and habits such as washing your hair regularly with suitable hair care products are very easy ways to achieving great hair health.