Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HegadeYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex on 2 may just after 1 day of my periods. I took unwanted 72 in next 40 hours & after 7 days I had spotting which was continued for 8-9 days. I usually have a 32-35 days cycle. But this time I am not having my periods till now & it is late by more than 12 days now. I did home pregnancy tests thrice & it was also negative. Please tell me that whether there are still any chances of my pregnancy or not? Till when I'll have my periods?
I am 26 year old and I have extreme fibroids and PCOD problems .y symptoms are very high and I am struggling to lead the daily life with these diseases .please tell me some solution or I should opt for surgical treatments ? If yes which treatment is the best and reliable ?
How to give oral sex to my girl? Please tell in detail. And should she shave her pubic hairs for it?
I am 24 years old & now I am pregnant but last 7 months i am in stomach pain & too much bleeding first 2days in periods i have also a 2years daughter now this time have also pain in my vagina &stomach kya muje ye pregnancy continue rakhni chahiye ya koi abortion pill leni chahiye. Leni hai to Dr. Konsi pill please tell me,
Hi me n my gf had sex on 10th day of her period n sperms excited n she had take instafree72 aftr 3 hours of sex wats the chances of pregnancy.
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter 10 days ago but now her bleeding start so I wanted to know it's a normal bleeding or anything else and how much time it will be continue to bleed because someone said that it will be continue bleeding for months.
My wife is undergoing IVF treatment. Embryo transfer will take place on 28th. Now Can she use indian toilet after transfer or she has to use western commode. Kindly advice.
Hii sir. I have pcod and I have missed my period. I didn't get my period since January. My date of period was 12 the Jan. But the period had not come yet. My last date was 12 the DEC. The prob is that I had an unprotected sex on 19 the Jan. Is it possible that I might be pregnant. Plzz answer as soon as possible.
I am thinking of planning a kid within 3 months do I need to take any medications for healthy baby as I was diagnosed for thyroid early so any precautions or dos and donts.
I and my gf had sex on 31st dec, the day after her periods got over, But the condom broke. I gave her a unwanted 72 tab after 12 hours of the intercourse. Till now she is without any period. Is there anything to worry about. And what about the period after pill? Is it possible that the sperm may be available near her fallopian still and what should I do now and later. She is 22 year and 3 months. She is use to have heavy flow during her periods. Please help me ASAP. Thank you.
--फ्रीज में गूंथ| आटा आपका समय तो बचा सकता है लेकिन क्या आप जानते हैं कि यह आपके घर में भूत-प्रेत को निमंत्रित करता है। फ्रीज में गूंथा आटा उस पिंड के समान माना गया है जो पिंड मृत्यु के बाद मृतात्मा के लिए रखे जाते हैं।
-- जिन परिवारों में भी इस प्रकार की आदत है वहां किसी न किसी प्रकार के अनिष्ट, रोग-शोक और क्रोध तथा आलस्य का डेरा होता है। शास्त्रों में कहा गया है कि बासी भोजन भूत भोजन होता है और इसे ग्रहण करने वाला व्यक्ति जीवन में रोग और परेशानियों से घिरा रहता है।
--आटा भिगोते ही तुरंत इस्तेमाल करना चाहिए वरना उसमे ऐसे रासायनिक
बदलाव आते है जो सेहत के लिए बहुत हानिकारक हो सकते है .
--ऐसा आयुर्वेद में स्पष्ट कहा गया है .
इसलिए फ्रिज का इस्तेमाल आटा रखने के लिए ना करे .
-- कुछ ही दिन में ऐसी आदत बन
जायेगी की जितनी रोटियाँ लगती है उतना ही आटा भिगोया जाए और इसमें
ज़्यादा समय भी नहीं लगता . ताज़े आते की रोटियाँ ज़्यादा स्वादिष्ट और पौष्टिक होती है
I am 27 year old and my husband 30 year old. We got married from 1 and half year since I m not pregnant. We does intercourse without any precautions. I want to conceive soon. Please suggest me what to do to conceive soon. Should I take some remedies or anything else?
I have been having discharge from my vaginal for sometime, though the fluid is clear, but I don't know why the discharge alway.
Respected sir, mai puchna chahta hu ki kya period start hone k thk 3 din pahle bina precaution sex krne k bad lgatar agr period 3 months tk apne time s aye or 4 mahine agr miss ho jaye to kya pregnant hone ka khtra h( in 4 mahino m sex nhi kiya gya) please help. Thank you.
Repeated missed abortion from 2010 three times within 6week after becoming pregnant.it is safe or not
Hi I got my period on 10th in Jan and 14th in Feb. This month I didn't get my period yet. I had pregnancy test on 17th it's negative. So wat to do now. Pls suggest.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.