Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hegade
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HegadeYour feedback matters!
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
Ayurveda is the perfect way through which you can get treated for the same, for more details consult.
Im 26 old my period irregular monthly different dates coming some time starting date some time end of the date and over bleeding hipp over pain.
Dr I am 25 year old I had intercourse with my husband on 7 april. and my last periods were on 2 april. On 9 april I had taken unwanted 72. But from 15 april m having little bit of bleeding. So is it normal after taking such pills. Or?
I am a 26 year old female with regular periods. I have been having severe headaches and vomit sensations since past 2 years. No doctor has been able to diagnose the problem since then.
I have sex with my girlfriend unprotected in 28 August and I give her unwanted 72 with in one hour after sex. Her means recent stop when I sex. Her means date is 24 August. But after sex, five days later her means again start and continue three days and stop .but still she does not get means. Today 26 September but she doesn't get means. If there any chance of pregnancy. Please help me. I am very worried about this. 7 days ago she got a short bleeding which stay two hours. Please help me.
I think my wife is two months pregnant. What pills She can use to stop it? She is not interested to become a mother now. please help me sir.
My wife is pregnant running 4 and half months but the problem is when I intercourse white particles like curd comes out with my penis. What is this. Have any serious problem or infection in my wife vagina.
We are planning for baby for Last 3 years but due to fertility issues we are not able to do .My semen count is low to 8 Million motility 60%.Please advise medicine to increase my semen count so we can start my family.
How to manage delayed Menstrual Cycle?
I'm Dr. Jyotsna Patel, practicing gynecologist and obstetretician at Uma Maternity and Surgical Nursing Home, Andheri East, Mumbai.
Today would like to talk on a topic which I encounter practically everyday in my practice that is young patient in the age group of 18-30yrs coming with the problem of delayed periods.
Now, delayed periods is something which bothers everybody. Again delayed period, first thing we need to rule out pregnancy. I've now encountered a lot of young girls, even unmarried girls who're now sexually active and they come with a history of delayed periods and they're very anxious and panicky. Now, once you've a delayed period first thing you need to see if you're sexually active is rule out pregnancy, and that thing can be done with either urine test or there are blood tests available for that. Once that has been ruled out then comes as to why the periods have been delayed and how often have you been getting this delayed periods.
If it's one of the random episode you're having then you need not bother, you just need to maintain a menstrual calender and see that how often your periods are delayed.
Now mind you in periods, plus or minus 8 days is considered normal. So 3-4 days of delay or 3-4 days of getting early period should not bother you. And once you're sure that the urine pregnancy test is negative and it is becoming a regular pattern that you're getting everytime 10 days delay, then 15 days delay then in that case you need to undergo some investigation or consult a gynecologist as to whta is the reason of delay, because most cmmon reason of delay is hormonal imbalance which we're finding very common because of the lifestyle changes that is happening- lot of stress, lots of junk food, then having obesity, this all is giving rise to hormonal imbalance causing the delayed periods as well as menstrual irregularities. So you'll need to undergo some hormonal tests specially thyroid tests, FHM, LH test and there are a lot of other hormones that you need to check and consult gynecologist. The second as I said, the first thing you need to do is rule out pregnancy, again if the pregnancy test is positive it's mandatory that you consult an obstetrician or gynecologist and don't try t get rid of the pregnancy, specially if you're not married by you know, listening to your friends, or going to quax out of fear.
For anything else you need to know about this you need to contact me on Librate.com .