Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Heena Quraishi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Heena QuraishiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I was suffering from alopecia since 5 yrs and had tried many doctors including the well known one's too but had no satisfactory results. Instead my patches grew bigger in size and became more severe . Last year I came to know about Dr. Heena Quraishi and started my treatment in September 2017 . With her naturopathic treatment my hair have grown back . My wife too started treatment for general hair fall and had good results. A special mention n thanks to Dr. Heena Quraishi is needed and I highly recommend to all the alopecia patients as we are affected badly psychologically also because of odd looking hair loss.
Dr. Heena Quraishi provides answers that are very helpful, well-reasoned, knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. Very well said madam thank you for providing your valuable time and sending thus answer to me i am thankfull to you very much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Heena Quraishi to be very helpful. Thankyou mam...please tell me how will it recover
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Heena Quraishi to be knowledgeable. Thanking you
Dear Sir, My name is prasad 36/m, I am having Alopecia areata passed 8 to 10 months. Wanna cure this hair loss problem.
Hectic lifestyle, poor eating habits lead to an increase in stress levels and create unevenness and disorders within the body that affect vital energy. All diseases are believed to be caused by what we eat and what we don’t consume. This form of therapy seeks to find the root cause and eliminate the toxins. It focuses on the entire body and uses natural elements and therapies to cure the imbalances rather than eliminate or restrain the symptoms. Naturopaths aid the healing process for a healthy internal and external environment.
Hair fall was once upon a time associated with old age but today’s lifestyle and exposure to stress have made hair fall a common occurrence. Modern medicine does have remedies for hair fall but it has fairly limited results. Thankfully naturopathy has alternate remedies that can be quite useful.
Unlike conventional forms of medication, naturopathy does not focus only on the symptoms exhibited. Naturopathy has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed for people of all ages. It is a holistic yet individualistic form of treatment that addresses both the symptoms of the problem and the overall mental and physical health of the person. Thus, two people with the same problem may be treated with different remedies. For this reason, one should avoid self-medicating with naturopathy and stay away from advertisements that offer guaranteed success. However, here are a few simple things you could do to prevent hair fall.
- Eat plenty of spinach: Spinach is rich in iron and easy to digest. Iron deficiency or anaemia is one of the most common causes for hair fall. This is because iron is essential for the oxygenation and circulation of blood. If the circulation of blood is affected adversely, the roots of your hair will not get the nutrients they require and hence weaken.
- Increase your zinc and biotin intake: Zinc and biotin are nutrients that are essential for healthy hair. A deficiency of these nutrients can make hair break easily and slow down hair growth. Though these minerals can be added to your diet in the form of supplements, it is best to get them naturally. Whole grain cereals, peanuts, eggs dairy products and chicken are rich sources of biotin while cashew, chickpeas, yoghurt and lamb are rich sources of zinc.
- Massage your scalp: A massage is one of the essential elements of naturopathic treatment. Coconut oil promotes hair growth, reduces breakage and conditions hair. Ideally, massage your scalp with coconut oil and let it stay overnight before rinsing off in the morning. You could also add onion juice to the oil. Onions are rich in sulphur that promote the production of collagen and hence strengthen hair.
Apart from this, try meditating for half an hour every day to relieve the tensions and anxiety caused by stress. This will help calm your mind and lower the production of stress hormones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.
I have lost my complete Interest in Almost everything, I Cannot watch a Movie till the end and Cannot play a Sport till the end. Fear is killing me. Negativity is killing me. 1000 Thoughts in my mind at once. I need Serious help.
Alopecia or alopecia areata is more commonly known as spot baldness. It is a serious condition that makes a person lose his or her hair in round patches. The patches increase in number over time. Alopecia could affect your scalp and can also result in hair loss from other parts of the body. Alopecia is an auto immune problem and causative factors of which are still not known. However, certain triggering factors, such as stress, which is the biggest culprit along with other factors like thyroid problems, genetic tendencies, drug abuse, hormonal changes or medications can lead to such a disorder.
Naturopathic ways of dealing with Alopecia:
- Chinese hibiscus can come to your rescue: Alopecia is mainly caused due to weak, undernourished hair follicles. Chinese hibiscus is known to deal with the problem effectively. The petals of this flower, when used in combination with dandelion oil, add strength to your hair follicles. It also repairs hair damage. The oil should be applied on the scalp at least twice a week for noticeable results.
- Fenugreek is a great way to tackle problems of hair loss: Fenugreek is rich in proteins and organic compounds. These compounds are effective in building up the defence mechanism of your scalp. Fenugreek regulates hormones in the human body in such a way that a stark re-growth of hair follicles is noticed in many cases.
- Try using green tea creatively: Many people resort to green tea to lead a healthy way of life. While drinking two cups of this inimitable concoction twice daily, remember to use its liquor on the bald patches of your scalp as well. Absorb the drink on a piece of cloth and massage it on the affected areas of your scalp. Catechins, saponins and antioxidants present in this kind of tea help in regeneration of cells on the scalp.
- Graphites can do wonders: Alopecia can also be characterized by itchy eruptions on your scalp. These eruptions may or may not contain pus like fluids. Patchy baldness, especially on the sides of your head, can be dealt with by taking this medicine. A person who shows intolerance towards cold and has an excess of adipose tissues can be treated with Graphites.
- Mezereum is a sought after homeopathic medication: If alopecia areata makes hair fall in the cups of your hand each time you comb, Mezereum should be one's first and foremost choice. The skin of your scalp might be crusting, or you might have rashes in the bald circles. Mezereum will cure these symptoms by fighting off the condition in itself.
However, over-the-counter medication is not suitable for all patients as the causative factors will differ from patient to patient, thus it is important to always consult a trained practitioner as the right dosage and potency will be decided by the doctor.