Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Heena PanditYour feedback matters!
My son he is 12 years old. The problem is about not growing his height and weight. He is too weak. Suggest me about his improvement.
Our 3 months old baby is very active but, her body is generating full heat , we have counclated a doctor also , she is not even having a fever, and she is not drinking mothers milk more, Please can any one suggest us how can a baby can drink milk more, is ther any syrup for hunger and how to reduce the baby body heat.
My father in law is detected as gall bladder cancer spread to liver and other organ. Doctor told he may live for few months. We are giving Ayurveda treatment to him . He is feeling better . But he is getting weak day by day. Please help me.
My baby is 6 months old now, I'm sceptical to what food to start for her. Please suggest what will be safe and healthy to start.
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
My infant vomit after took meal or feed from bottle for two days and his age is 8 months. What should we do?
My daughter is 3 months and 10 days old, her weight is not increasing she is 4.7 approx now and also she was diagnosed with hypocalcemia when she was born, her eyes rolled back, she was in NICU for 2 days. We have been giving her calcium syrup. Please advice.
Doctor, My son is 13 month old he is still eating cerelac dalia milk biscuit anything else I try he rejects he like roti koki paratha rice etc so what and how can I start this and what else should I give him He had 6 teeth in front when will he start eating all this things.
I am giving daily idli, apple juice, cerelac, rice with moong dal, pomegranate juice, moosambi juice, potato, and then in night rice with dal, and last cerelac, to my lactose intolerant 10 month old boy baby. He is very thin. How to become fat? He cries while eating, also he is crying I never mind and I hold him tightly in my hands and I give food by spoon. When I give apple grinded, he does potty like the apple. List the foods to be given him daily to become fat and healthy.
I am a parent of 2 years baby boy when he was 45 days I accidentally pulled my baby penis while diapering from then I am fearing about his sexual life please help me.
We have a 6 years old baby. Frequently she is vomiting many times, she have fever and headache what should we do? Please advise.
Bitter gourd falls into the group of other vegetables which possess high amount of moisture. Due to its high moisture content, these vegetables are highly perishable. They contribute to high amount fiber than any other nutrients. Small bitter gourd is more nutritious than the bigger one.
There are lot of health beneficial known for the intake of bitter gourd. It has good medicinal properties that it is used in treating fever, colic, burns, chronic cough in painful manifestation of skin condition. The extract of bitter gourd helps in killing the breast cancer cells. Consuming more than 2 melons/ day may often lead to diarrhea.
There are certain evidences that consumption of bitter gourd in any form in one's daily menu, may result in the prevention or control of diabetes. The key elements in the vegetable helps in the treatment of diabetes. The key elements which showcase the anti diabetic property of this vegetable include
Charantin helps in lowering the blood glucose level. Vicine is a insulin like compound known as polypeptide p. Lectin, reduces the blood glucose level by suppressing the appetite and making the stored glucose to be used up by the body. The mechanism behind the activity is that it reduces the amount of glucose by inhibiting the enzymes that breakdown the disaccharides to monosaccharide.
Thus whatsoever the vegetable is, daily consumption always have beneficial effects to the body. Hence, increase your consumption and stays healthy.