Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Heena Monin KamdarYour feedback matters!
My wife's. Lmp was on 9/5/15. Tested with prefaces on 10/6/15 with indicated negative, when should we do next pregnancy test. She had some cramps on 1/6/15 but no spotting. What should we do now ?
Its not pelvic pain. Its underneath n internal to the left side of my vagina. It makes me want to press the bone next to my vagina. Well nt actually the bone but on what is hurting. Its does not pain the whole time. Only wen I accidentally sit giving pressure on my vagina. Its very difficult to explain. Could you tell me wt this could be. As it gives a terrible pain. Whenever it happens.
I am 30 years old, one year back I got married, now I am planning to have childrens, so is it correct age to have children. Tell me good diet.
Sir or ma'am I don't know that I m pregnant or not. I want to know it without knowing every one. main qpne boy friend k saath kaafi close aagyi thi n sex hua tha pr sperms share nhi huye the usse lekin uake baad de mere periods band ho gye h about 3 months ho gye h pls iska reason bata digiye pls. I m very scared with this because I dont want to tell this to any one pls sir or mam answer me as fast as you can. Thanks in advance
Exercise atleast 30 minutes everyday depending upon your age and weight. Get some help from an expert to suggest best activity for you.
Have you ever wondered why in most cases, when you visit your doctor, he/she asks you to stick out your tongue? While it is true that doctor has a better view of the throat when your tongue is stuck out there is also an other fundamental reason for it. The doctor would also like to know the soundness of your tongue. You might have heard this old adage that a lot can be said about you by looking at your tongue. This holds certainly true in modern times and if your tongue looks unhealthy, it is time to get yourself evaluated by a physician. Let us look at some common symptoms and what you can infer from them:
- If your tongue has a white coating or white spots: A white tongue or a tongue with white spots can be an indication of a yeast infection that develops inside your mouth. It is common among infants and can also say that you have a weak immune system. In some cases, these white coating can appear after you have taken antibiotics.
- If your tongue is red: A red tongue could be a sign of vitamin deficiency. Folic acid and vitamin B-12 deficiencies may cause your tongue to give out a reddish appearance.
- Geographic tongue: The condition is caused when the redness causes map like patterns on the surface of your tongue. These patches can have a white surrounding and resemble like a country on a map.
- If your tongue is black and hairy: Much like hair, the papillae on your tongue grows throughout the lifetime. They become excessively long in some people and they can harbour bacteria. They look like dark patches and can resemble a mole on your skin. The condition may be common for people suffering from diabetes and for people who take antibiotics regularly.
- If your tongue is sore or bumpy: If your tongue is always sore, it can be due to a result of an accident or an injury. You might have accidently bit your tongue and the place is prone to infections and redness. The place may not be able to secrete enough saliva on its own and can cause these rashes or a sore tongue. They are also caused by smoking and in some cases, people with mouth ulcers can get them. Mouth ulcers in the tongue can be painful and can be especially messy.
Doctors advise that you have check your tongue on a daily basis and any changes should not be ignored and should be treated with the seriousness it deserves. Seek medical help immediately if these changes do not away even after a week or two.
The ever shrinking world has indeed augmented geographical distances among people, leaving couples to deal with the term Long distance relationship (LDR). Among other things, the distance makes it difficult for partners to deal with their sexual needs.
Dr Sharmila Majumdar, a Hyderabad based sexologist, says, “ Physical intimacy is very important for a good married life. One should learn to appreciate one's physical time together. The absence of it not only drains a relationship but also sucks out the love and respect for each other. In the little time that they get couples should try to make up for their craving for each other."
While it's obviously not possible to be around your partner most of the time, we give you five easy ways to fuel your carnal desires during an LDR.
1. Romantic/ Erotic emails
You think it is not easy? Well! It isn't difficult either. All you have to do is feel him/her beside you. Feel that your fingers are moving around his hair, feel that you are circling certain parts of her body, just feel and type the same down. For eg: I can sense the whiff of your perfume as I kiss your neck and bite your earlobe. I can feel your hair strands on my face, and your hands embracing me. You know your trigger zones, go ahead and speak your heart out.
2. FaceTime/ Skype (Video Chatting)
Technology has certainly squeezed distances. Dress sexily when you are video chatting with your partner. Each one of you should dress up as if you were going on a date. Start a casual conversation beginning with your day, but avoid unnecessary details. Praise your partner on how he/she looks. Instead of telling how badly you miss her/him, say you are almost there, and can feel the pleasure of togetherness. The rest will follow.
3. 'Selfies' at Rescue
Exchange appealing and exciting pictures. Pictures of you donning your new hair cut, new tattoo, new apparel, shoes, anything, just anything that makes you look fresh and lively. Go for temporary tattoos, or create some yourself. ( on the neck, shoulder, cheek, palms, ankles, to name a few.
4. Voice it up
With applications such as viber and whatsapp ruling the mobile phone, voice messages are quite happening these days. Send across random love notes and teasers on the voice message.
5. Sex 'on' Phone
Fantasy plays a vital role in exciting your desires. Close your eyes and feel the presence of your partner. Talk about the times when you were together, and how you enjoyed the coziness and warmth of each other. As you talk, also share how your body is reacting. For eg. "I am rubbing my toes against each other". "I am biting my lips", "I am embracing myself", "I am playing with my hair" all of these and many more will fan the fire of your longing for each other. Sweet signs and moans during the conversation will take you both to another level.
I m 33 years old my period has stopped for last two months. Pls tell me what is the cause of this problem and what should I do.
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
What are the safe periods for intercourse with respect to period of a lady? How many days after of before one should keep relation with his partner to avoid the chance of pregnancy without protection? Thanks.
Hi sir am suffering from endometriosis .i had done laparoscopic surgery for ovarian cysts. My doctor told slightly endometriosis is there inside of the uterus .wat is the solution .pls help me.
Hi. I am trying to conceive for 2nd baby last 3 months. What food diet I have to follow to get conceive.
I had a sex with my gf but she didn't bleed she told she was bleedING in washroom. So can we know how many times a girl had sex.
My 9 month has started I am 36 week pregnant and my tummy seems ohk in full size but mostly people use to say I am carrying high I feel every movement from my child .i have heard that baby comes in lower position at last and baby at lower position face very less time in labour. Is that so. Pls suggest me I am tensed if my baby is in upward position then I have to face more labour is that true. I am having swelling also in my legs I use to do lil exercise in the morning stretching and all.
I use have pain in my stomach on my periods. Even vomiting also. I even can't get up n do any work. I have always a very severe pain. What should I do.
I am 30 years old married girl. I am having my periods regularly with proper flow but this time for last 2 day I am face less amount of flow in hole day its like few drops. I am worried is that any thing serious. Today I check pregnancy test with pregnancy kit the result was negative. Is there any need to consult with doctor immediately or I need to wait for next period in coming month. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.
Mai shadishuda hu or meri umar 25 saal ki hai or abi bachhe nhi krna chahti hu pr ye chinta h k bachhe k liye jada time to nhi ho jayega agr me krib 2 se 3 saal ruk gyi to .please help me.
There are several myths and misconceptions surrounding alcohol consumption. But at the heart of all such myths is the fact that alcohol consumption and its processing depends on various factors such as age, size and gender, among others. Here are some myths on alcohol consumption that do not hold true in reality.
Myth 1: Soft liquor doesn’t get you drunk
A common misconception centres on soft liquor and its alcoholic effects. Don’t assume that drinking of soft liquors like wine or beer means less alcohol content in your blood, which means lesser chances of you getting drunk. The factor that influences your intoxication levels depends not on the type of drinks you consume but on their quantity. So, whether it’s hard liquor (like gin and vodka) or soft liquor, you could still get intoxicated.
It is best to set yourself limits so as to allow your body to process the alcohol.
Drive if you have had too much of soft liquor.
Myth 2: Having food before drinking stops the absorption of alcohol
One of the most common myths around drinking alcohol is that eating food prior to drinking stops the body from absorbing the alcohol you consume. Well, this is not true. Food can only aid in delaying the effects of alcohol from setting in. Irrespective of your size, your body’s liver is capable of only handling one drink every hour. That’s why overindulging will only bring about an increase in alcohol concentration in your blood.
To stave off the effects of intoxication and enjoy your glass of alcohol, try to have protein-rich foods before downing your drinks.
Have more than one drink every hour.
Myth 3: It’s safe to drink and be on medications
False. Having alcohol while on medication can only lead to unwanted results. This is because interaction between the properties of the medicines and the alcohol brings about an increase in the drink’s alcoholic effect. Certain drugs (like cold medicine or pain killers) are known to significantly increase the intoxication effect of alcohol.
Consult your doctor before consuming any kind of alcohol, in case of being on long-term medications.
Drink when you’re on painkillers or cold medicine.
Myth 4: You can drive after an hour of having alcohol
The truth is that alcohol concentration in your body is significantly higher after 1 hour of having your drink. This is because your body begins to process the alcohol at that hour. So, driving after an hour of having alcohol is not safe.
Get a cab for the ride back to your place.
Drive if you’ve had your drink an hour ago.