Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Hasumati J. BhattYour feedback matters!
The pitta dosha can be balanced by consuming fresh and whole foods, both raw and cooked. These foods are energising, cooling, dry, and have high carbohydrate content. They can effectively deal with pitta by fighting inflammation, absorb excess oil and liquid, and reduce internal heat. Pitta is basically liquid that is light, hot, sharp, oily and tends to spread fast. In light of this, the diet should comprise food that is dense, cool, dry and mild. Due to pitta’s substantive nature, a proper diet can help to strike the right balance.
Here is an overview of achieving a pitta balance to get rid of digestive problems:
- Cold food: Surprising as it may sound, food with a low temperature helps in balancing the pitta dosha compared to its hot counterparts. Raw foods tend to have a decreased temperature compared to the cooked ones. Having a good mix of raw fruits and vegetable is, therefore, part of a good a diet. Stay away from all types of caffeine and alcohol while following a pitta diet.
- Dense, nourishing and grounding food: Although heavy food might sound ideal to tackle light weight pitta, Ayurveda is the view that heavy food does more harm than good. Food that fits the bill includes root vegetables, cooking oils, grains, milk, and seeds. Since these foods tend to be sweet, it is necessary to ensure that a portion size is kept in mind and one must not overindulge in order to refrain from putting on weight. Food that should be slashed from the regular diet includes processed fast foods, pastries, heavy snacks that comprise chemicals and preservatives, and sweet beverages.
- Dry food instead of liquid: Between a semi-liquid and solid meal, the latter should be chosen since it helps in fighting pitta better. Some of the ideal food that fits the bill include pasta, potatoes, beans, oats, millet, corn and other leafy green vegetables. While cooking it is advised that a good quality ghee or oil is used. Some food stuff that needs to be totally slashed from the existing diet includes nuts, cheese, cream, olives eggs and nuts. Mild food:
In terms of food flavours, it makes sense to choose flavours that are gentler and milder in taste such as the ones found in apples, soft cheese, cucumbers and lime juice over sharp flavours such as vinegar, pineapple, old cheese, and pickles. Simultaneously stimulants such as hard alcohol, nicotine, drugs etc. should be completely eschewed in order to avoid indigestion. This is especially true during night-time when the level of indigestion is more due to reduced mobility of the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hiii im male actually I have becm dark first I was fair. To regain my fairness of face n neck what should I do suggest me? Is der any good facewash and cream etc plzz help me out im so tensed.
Doctor, my mother had tumor in her uterus. 3 year back she got surgery and her uterus is removed but since then she is suffering from abdominal hernia. Initially it was only one incisional hernia. But after few months she got one more abdominal hernia. She had thyroid problem for that she takes thyroid medicines. For hernia she wears belt.in recent ultrasound report it is shown the hernia is with wall defect 2.2 cm and other one is with wall defect 4 cm. As she already had 5 surgeries, so she is scared of surgical treatment. Is there any alternative treatment other than surgery? Along with using belt she is having some homeopathic treatment. Is it safe to order Patanjali ayurvedic hernia treatment medicine. Please help me.
Hello doctor, my friend has been feeling pukish off late after consuming dairy products. Few days back she vomited throat night. She's got variable haemoglobin levels, has been having occasional pain on either side of breast. Sometimes at night she complains of chest pain. For your info she's a flight crew. Kindly advice, thank you.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain wherever I cough hand come your suggest what should be done?
Sir I am a 27 year s old young from Puri. Since last 6 months I'm feeling very acute knee pain in the evening after my daily works. Please suggest me some medications.
Hi, My son (30 yrs old), is suffering from low grade fever for the last 10 days. In the morning his temperature is 97.8 and at afternoon (1-12 pm) it is 98.6. After that any time between 1 to 3 PM it rises to 99.2 and at night its is again 98.8. He has lower backache, lags paining fatigue and heaviness on the head. The doctor has diagnosed it as viral fever. He is taking Cetodem AZ for the last 10 days. But the fever pattern is the same. Kin dly explain the reason and treatment and if any test is required. He had done Widal test, but it is negative (1/40) only. Please help we are very much worried now.
I am 26 years old and I have backache (disc problem l4, l5) last two years. I am not properly heavy pain please tell any suggestion.
How to avoid lice completely from my head. I am taking all suitable measures such as sls free shampoo, nutritious diet, exercise, not sharing things, etc. How to get rid of them.
Enlarged pores can make a face look really unappealing and sweaty. But the good news is that there are a lot of methods available to tackle them. From making the pores smaller to completely eliminating them, here is a list of some fantastic remedies.
Some homemade remedies:
- Baking soda mixture: Baking soda not only helps to reduce pores, it also helps in fighting acne. This can be used every night for the first week and 3-4 times a week thereafter.
- A mixture of lemon and pineapple juice: A cloth drenched in lemon and pineapple juice when applied on enlarged pores, can help them shrink over a period of time. Ensure that you rinse your face with water after a minute.
- Wash your face: Washing your face twice a day is necessary as i stop pores from getting enlarged. Bacteria, oil and dirt enlarge the pores a great deal. Washing the face at least twice a day will reduce the pores.
- Ice-cube treatment: Ice cubes can be applied on the face daily for 5-20 seconds. They not only reduce pores, but tighten the skin as well.
- Yogurt mask: Since yogurt contains probiotics and lactic acid, it is a great weapon for fighting acne and enlarged pores. The yogurt mask shouldn’t be used more than once a week though.
- Healthy diet: Eating fresh fruits and vegetables is a prerequisite for getting rid of enlarged pores. It is also necessary to consume lots of vitamin A, B and C on a daily basis. Consuming a lot of water and staying away from caffeine also goes a long way in fighting pores.
- Sandalwood powder mix: Sandalwood paste made with water is a great remedy for enlarged pores. The paste should be applied and kept that way for 10-20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
- Papaya and banana peels: Papaya and banana contain papain and bromelain enzymes respectively. Rubbing their peels on the face can greatly help in getting rid of pores and blemishes.
Visit a dermatologist
Most dermatologists prescribe topical medicines, which have to be applied on skin or pills for consumption. Depending on the level of pore enlargement, a doctor decides the medicines. Mild antibiotics are often prescribed for patients with enlarged pores blemishes.
Dermabrasion: This is a method where a doctor scrapes the upper layer of the epidermis with a wire brush to get rid of pores and blemishes. This procedure comes handy if the face is affected by scars.
Dermaplaning: This method is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference being that in the case of dermaplaning, instead of the whole upper layer, only the affected part of the skin is removed.
A cortisone injection: This is considered to be the last resort for pores and blemishes. The swelling from the blemish immediately reduces as soon as the injection is pushed.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi, I am 29 year old girl. I am suffering from the bad smell comes from my mouth, I use listrine mouthwash, & try to do brush twice a day. When I was a kid, I had pyaria, but now its fine. I consult a Dr. For this, but he said not an issue, use this paste n it will be alright. But zero improvement, please suggest me something. I feel so embarrass. Thnks.
I am 46 year male with high BP. I am taking amlodipine 5 mg tab daily. Recently checked blood, the sugar level is also found increased, my doc have started Metformin tab 500 mg after lunch. Please suggest to overcome these problems and get rid of tablets. Thanks and regards sir.
I have a problem in my gums and teeth. They start bleeding when ever I eat hard food and I also feel pain in my teeth.
Hello doctor I am rakesh my age 20 year old but my weight is only 47 kg so plzz suggest any medicine that increase my weight with out any side effect.
Lybrate | Dr. Meera Bhagyanathan speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY