Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.
Hi team, I am a 32 years old .my BP is 140/90 for last 2 month what can I do to improve in diet and can I start gym?
I have lost 20 lbs. But I am afraid that I will gain it back like I always do. Is there anything I can do to help keep this weight off for good?
Good morning have psoriasis / eczema for over 25 years, During summer it's under control and in winter it increases along with itching. Due to itching some puss formation has taken place and its painful. Regards Srinivas.
Sir meri dpresion ki bimari kab tak thik hogi me bilkul bhi kisi ko kuch nahi samajta na beti ko na wife ko aur na mami bhai aur behan ko sari feeling katam ho gayi hai kabhi kabhi easha bhi hota hai ki ajeeb sa hone lagta hai ekdum cupcap rahne ka maan karta hai aur sabse dur hone ka maan karta hai sar me bohut dikaat ho jati hai.
I have dark circles around my eyes. N I flt dy r due to rubbing of eyes during my younger age n nw I am jst 23 years old n it is not hereditary for me. Advice me to get rid of that.
My age is 18 and am from kolkata. I never had acne problems before but from the last year I started facing acne problems nd these acne leave spots on my face which looks bad. I've consulted two doctors nd used their prescribed medicine nd lotion for a while but it resulted giving no help. So if you could please help me how to stop these acne or pimples grow on my face as they are also leaving spots. Please help me with this. Thank you.
On 10 sep 2015 2d echo done it shows mild pulmonary hypertension estimated rvsp 44mmhg. On 6/7/2016 2d echo again done pa pressure 36mmhg my question is how many years a person with mild pulmonary hypertension can live. In how many years mild pulmonary hypertension become serve hypertension. If serve pulmonary hypertension present then how many years person can live is treatment is available for serve pulmonary hypertension please give advice.
Home health care enables patients to recuperate from short-term illness or deal with chronic disease in the comfort of their own homes. The concept of working together with the patient?s physician, a skilled team of home health professionals look after patient?s physical, social, and emotional needs.
Goals of home care
? To provide patients and families the care, education, and support needed for them to become independent in their care.
? Home care services may include visiting nurses, rehabilitation therapy, home health aides, medical social services, home infusion therapy, or hospice.
? Geriatric population
? Chronic orthopaedic diseases
? Chronic neurological diseases
? Chronic cardio respiratory diseases
? Oncologic diseases
? Post operative
I usually get up at two in the morning and start studying. I have my breakfast at nine in the morning .Due to this long gap of not taking food, my stomach started to produce gases in my stomach. I started to bloat and belch nearly 30 times a day. How to cure this by changing my diet pattern. I consulted my physician and only he told that the problem is due to the above reason .I did not take any endoscopy or any other test.
According to recent statistics only 40% of Indian women opt for preventive health check. Majority resort to self medication and ignore the signs and symptoms of a major illness. Ignorance and neglect leads to complications and fatality. It is important that every woman understands the importance of her health and prevention. Given below are some aspects that ever women needs to consider and implement:
- Physical examination every 2 to 3 years.
- Breast check- to identify early signs of breast cancer. Mammography- every 1 to 2 years after the age of 40 years.
- Screening for thyroid should be done at regular intervals.
- Screening for diabetes- every 3 years after the age of 45 years.
- Screening for cholesterol and blood pressure - every 5 years after the age of 35 years to reduce the risk of heart diseases.
- Women should undergo screening for osteoporosis. Bone mineral density test helps to identify problems early and treatment should be started to prevent fractures.
- Eye examination is essential after every 1 year to prevent eye related problems.
- PAP Smear test - Women at the age of 21 to 30 should undergo a pap smear test every 3 years. This is an essential test for checking cervical cancer. After the age of 30 years. PAP smear+ HPV test should be done every 5 years.
- Screening for ovarian cancer- a vaginal ultrasound is recommended to patients with a family history of cancer in ovary or any pelvic pain should undergo this test.
Consult for any abnormality:
Most importantly if you detect any abnormality in your body it is essential that you consult a doctor immediately. Ignoring or neglecting the signs and symptoms can complicate matters.