Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Doctor mere mouth me chhale pad jate hai bar bar iski vajah pata nahi chalti muje please muje koi ilaj bataiye.
I have migraine wat medicine shud I take? I am going to imagica nd I want to go on rides soo I wud need a strong medicine.
My son yashwant going for swimming class. .his body colour changes and becomes dull and dark. Tell me why? Kindly tell me good remedy to make my don look fair.
The mixture is made with these flowers:
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)
Hi sir my age 27 and mujhe apna pet aur weight kam karna so please tell me sir kya karu mai jisse mera pet kam ho Jaye aur koi achi si medicine batao dear please .
My face is of pimple s get roughly and light ducks in face how cure this, face is mainly full of oil.
Hi, i'm a 31 years old male and have backache for last 4 month in early morning. 5 am What should I do. Please please help me.
Hi. I am 25 years old and I have many scars on my face so what kind of treatment would be better for my skin.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.