Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hasmukh Mehta
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Hasmukh MehtaYour feedback matters!
I've started drinking milk before 4-5 yrs. But now I am experiencing certain health changes. Feeling acidic, gained weight, feeling full, not getting my bowels cleared. What should I do? Should I quit taking milk or will my body get used to it? If I should quit milk than what can be the other sources of calcium nd all the things that milk provide? please help.
I have a 2 year 10 month old baby boy he usually suffered from cold and cough and whenever I give him wikoryl syrup for that continuously for 2 days that will lead into heavy constipation. Tell any home remedy for constipation which can be given in winter.
Apart from the prescription of medicine the auxiliary modes of management should be followed for speedy recovery the major ones are as under:
• Heat removal by using wet cloth or pads, usually applied on forehead.
• Through lukewarm water bathing.
• Avoid cold water bathing as it leaves the person chilled.
• Take plenty of liquids to combat dehydration during fever.
• Consume easily digestible, bland food.
• Keep the patients room well ventilated and provided with natural light.
• Last, but not the least attendants should never wake or disturb the patient to take medicines. Overall rest is the vital for recovery!