Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hasmukh B. ThakkerYour feedback matters!
My friends hubby is 50 years . I am 45 years and since 2 years I am seeing his loosing interest in us and home too. He is not at all mentally happy. Though physically present. His lost interest in me too. He is fit and healthy but not having any sports spirit n jolly. Please help.
I have stomach pain from three days I check up by the doctor but the medicine did not effect please help me.
Hello doctor, I've facial hairs, I ve taken laser settings few years back but not got any result. Pls suggest.
Are you suffering from a urinary tract infection and are looking for effective ways to deal with the condition? Urinary tract infection implies infection is either in the urinary bladder or kidneys, while bladder infections are common in women, kidney infections are uncommon. Men by and large don't suffer UTI. So if a male has UTI, evaluation of an underlying cause like stone, benign prostatic hypertrophy etc. should be done. Most urinary tract infections are simple to treat, with some antibiotics for 3 days. In cases of Diabetes, Renal failure, patients with prior surgery, further evaluation and longer therapy are needed. In most cases of recurring UTI, there is an underlying cause. Hence a urological evaluation should be done for recurring UTI. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.
Sir which oil is more beneficial for penis massaging. Sesame (ss) oil or olive oil. Will massage help in increasing of penis size. please suggest.
I have eye and nose allergy problem. I have used after recommendation of Lybrate doctors medicine like olopat eye drop, refresh tears along with montek LC tablet but have not cured this problem. My nose is still runny and eyes are itching a lot. please suggest me some quality medicine which can cure my problem permanently.
I am 21 years old male .once I met sexually with my girl friend she is 19 years old .now she did not get the periods so we are afraid about the pregnancy .if she get pregnancy how can we avoid the pregnancy sir .help me sir.
My 3 year old son has boils looks like mrsa around nose and behind the ears but no fever nothing he is quite normal but due to itching the pus is spreading and the boils are increasing in number how can it be treated and how long it will take to become normal skin.
Im 18 years of age. The size of my penis when get erected is about 12-13 cm in length and small in circumference also. Will my penis size increase in terms of length and circumference both? At what age penis size grow faster? What is the age when penis stop growing? What is the impact of penis size on sex life.
I have hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem for which im having periods correctly every 15 days. So what should I do I consulted three doctors their treatment works only for two months and its the same.
I have a pain sensation in the back when I wake up in the morning. I had a treatment of spondylosis long back but got cured. I am 5'7" by height weighing 76 kgs. Your opinion needed.
Natural home remedies for Insomnia
Insomnia can become a real nightmare as the clock ticks on into the night and you ’re awake to notice. Try these natural approaches to help you get some rest
Before- bed bites
• Have a slice of turkey or chicken , or a banana before heading to bed . These foods contain tryptophan , an amino acid that ’s used to make serotonin . And serotonin is a brain chemical that helps you sleep .
• Carbohydrates help trytophan enter the brain. Try a glass of warm milk (milk contains tryptophan ) and a cookie , or warm milk with a spoonful of honey .
• Avoid big meals late in the evening. You need three to four hours to digest a big meal.
• Spicy or sugary food, even at suppertime , is usually a bad idea. Spices can irritate your stomach , and when it tosses and turns, so will you . Having a lot of sugary food—especially chocolate, which contains caffeine— can make you feel jumpy .
Call on herbs for help
• Valerian helps people fall asleep faster without the “ hangover ” affect of some sleeping pills. It binds to the same receptors in the brain that tranquilizers such as diazepam bind to . Take two capsules of valerian root an hour before bed .
• Take 4 , 000 to 8, 000 milligrams of dried passionflower capsules . Passionflower is widely used as a mild herbal sedative .
Smell your way to sleep
• Lavender has a reputation as a mild tranquilizer . Simply dab a bit of the oil onto your temples and forehead before you hit the pillow . The aroma should help send you off to sleep .
• Put a drop of jasmine essential oil on each wrist just before you go to bed . In studies conducted at Wheeling Jesuit University in West Virginia, researchers discovered that
people who spent the night in jasmine -scented rooms slept more peacefully than people who stayed in unscented—or even lavender-scented— rooms .
• Try a soothing aromatic bath before bedtime. Add 5 drops lavender oil and 3 drops ylang- ylang oil to warm bathwater and enjoy a nice soak .
Be a slave to schedule
• Wake up at the same time each day, no matter how little sleep you got the night before. On weekends, follow the same schedule, so your body adheres to the same pattern all week long . You ’ll fall asleep faster.
• Every morning , go for a walk . It doesn ’t have to be a long walk, but it should definitely be outdoors. The presence of natural light (even if the day is overcast ) tells your groggy body it’ s time to wake up for the day. With your body clock set by the great outdoors, you ’ll sleep better at night .
• Try not to nap during the day, no matter how tired you feel. People who don’ t have insomnia often benefit from a short afternoon nap. However , if you ’ re napping in daytime only to turn into a wide -eyed zombie at night , there’ s a good chance that that afternoon snooze is disrupting your body clock.
• Once you get into bed , imagine your feet becoming heavy and numb . Feel them sinking into the mattress . Then do the same with your calves, and slowly work your way up your body, letting it all grow heavy and relaxed . The idea is to let yourself go, in gradual phases .
• If you’ re still awake after this progressive relaxation exercise, count sheep . The point is to occupy your mind with boring repetition , and , not to cast aspersions on sheep , there’ s nothing more boring or repetitive than counting a herd of them . Any repetitive counting activity will lull you .
• If you just can’t sleep , don’ t lie in bed worrying about it. That will only make sleep harder to attain. Get up, leave the bedroom , and grab a book or watch TV .
Prep your bedroom
• Turn your alarm clock so that you can’t see it from bed . If you ’ re glancing at the clock when you wake up— and it’s almost impossible not to —you ’ ll soon start wondering how you can function tomorrow on so little sleep tonight .
• Turn your thermostat down a few degrees before heading to bed . Most people sleep better when their surroundings are cool .
• If you share your bed , consider buying a queen - or king- size mattress so you don ’t keep one another up. Or consider sleeping in separate beds . ( Be sure to emphasize that your wish for separate beds is based on pragmatism rather than preference . )
Check the label
• Be cautious about taking an over - the -counter painkiller before bed . Some of them, like Excedrin , contain caffeine . Read the label first.
• Check labels of decongestants and cold remedies too. In addition to caffeine, they may contain ingredients , such as pseudoephedrine, that rev up your nervous system and leave you unable to fall asleep.
More " don ’ ts" for better dozing
• Avoid exercising within four hours of bedtime— it’s too stimulating. Instead , exercise in the morning or after work . An exception is yoga . A number of yoga postures are designed to calm your body and prepare you for sleep.
• Avoid caffeinated beverages, particularly within four hours of bedtime. Though people have varying ranges of sensitivity to caffeine, the stimulating effects can be long - lasting .
• Also avoid alcohol in the evenings. While a glass of sherry might help you fall asleep a bit faster than usual, the effects soon wear off , and you’ re more likely to wake up during the night .
• If you smoke within four hours of your bedtime, look no further for the cause of your insomnia . Nicotine stimulates the central nervous system, interfering with your ability to fall asleep and stay that way .