Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harvinder Singh MarwahYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, my name is rajesh saini. I live in sikar. My age is 19. Sir my problem is pimple. How to clear pimple on my face. Per day new pimple come and very pain on my face. please Answer.
Hello sir, I am a girl 20 years old. I gave a swollen lump in my left arm since 11 months .its painless and rubber like movable. I used homoeopathy pills but size was increased. Could you tell me the problem and reason for this.
Hi, I am suffering from ulcer in left feet and hand, not open wound yet, felling warm my left hand and feet, also suffering from skin disease completed the medicine course 10 years ago, lots of medicine taken for warm feeling and pain in left leg but no benefit.
Sir I am feeling much itching around my genital organ it has reached to parts of inner thighs also? I m already using azadirachta homeopathic cream but the problem is same. Please suggest cure. Thank you!
I have dark spots on my face since 2-3 years. I don't want to undergo peeling. It may be freckles. No idea. Kindly suggest me. Thank you.
I am a 19 year old boy I have a big problem skin desiesese I have so many nano pimple on my face day by day how can I control it.
I have lots of dandruff I used many shampoos but nothing changed I even take head bath this a week but I can not see any change.
I have a Beard which is rough & often get hair fall I am using grow & glow oil of Dr. things please suggest me best hair oil & shampoo which keeps my beard long & soft. That will be your most kindness .
Hi, I have problem of my left leg burned few years back that place has so hard skin, I need to get rid of that hard skin, Please help.
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.