Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HarshalYour feedback matters!
Dear sir I had issue with teeth's my teeth's are getting yellowish and there is plague on it now what should I do? Tell me is there any home remedy or which medicine should I take.
I am 21 years old. I have a bad breath problem and yellowish teeth. Actually in childhood I have not brushed many days as I hated paste. From many past years I am Brushing my teeth but not able to recover. Even I am not able to smile properly as of yellowish. Please help in removing yellowish and bad breath. What I do to get rid of it? If you have any homemade solution? Please tell me. Help me.
I m 26years old male and I have teeth problem while eating food my teeth give like current shock type this problem start 4months ago what what should I do.
When should I drink the warm lemon water in the morning? Before the brush or after the brush? please say me about the time gap to be taken for breakfast.
Is it safe to grind and reduce tooth size. I have big squirrel front tooth and it's very uneven at the end.
My front teeth broken half, but now no more such incident? Feeling normal also. Is there any reason for worries?
If a person in has a heart cancer and blood clots comes through mouth with saliva then what's this signifies? Please suggest me properly please.
Hello Doctor, Myself Ankur. I'm 35 years old and I want to put braces as my teeth are bit outward and there is gap between them. I want to know will it be successful at this age. Also taking out molar teeth will be suitable. And how much time will it take to get in.
I am suffering to teeth problems. My teeth is so pallor and I have a pallor flake in side. I want bright white teeth. Please help me sir.
I am 32 yr old, I loss some teeth in lower bridge so pls guide which teeth is good for long duration and what is the cost of per teeth.
Toothache is a painful dental condition that affects many people worldwide. At times the excruciating pain can drive a normal person insane. Cavity and tooth decay contribute to toothache in a big way. However, toothache can also be an indication of some serious dental ailments that needs immediate attention. The following factors/reasons can equally contribute to toothache (mild or severe).
- Tooth decay: Tooth decay and cavities are synonymous to unhealthy teeth and toothache. Cavities can also give rise to awkward complications like bad breath. Thus, proper dental care and hygiene is of topmost priority. It is highly recommended to brush the teeth three times daily.
- Accidental falls: Accidents incurred during sports or games often go unnoticed and untreated. This can invite unwanted complications like broken teeth, infections or inflammations resulting in toothache.
- Unhealthy gums: Bleeding, painful and swollen gums and many other gum ailments can severely affect the teeth. At an advanced stage, this can lead to unbearable toothache.
- Bruxism: Many people knowingly or unknowingly indulge in Bruxism or tooth grinding. Bruxism can have serious dental implications. It exerts tremendous pressure on the teeth and the supporting tissues. Eventually the jaw muscles also get affected, with toothache being the inevitable consequence.
- Decaying enamel: Healthy enamel implies healthy teeth. Factors like excessive intake of sweets, drinks and chocolates play a significant role in enamel decay. This can have a detrimental effect on the teeth resulting in toothache.
- Abscess, a serious dental ailment: Abscess is the manifestation of dental infections, whereby pus formation takes place between the gum and a tooth. Pus formation can also take place at the base of a tooth resulting in toothache.
- Cracked tooth syndrome: A fractured tooth often acts as a catalyst, leading to toothache. The crack on the tooth is so small that even an x-ray fails to reveal it. Factors like bruxism, tooth decay, to name a few; contribute to the Cracked Tooth Syndrome.
- The wisdom mystery: Lucky are those whose wisdom teeth erupt completely, at a single go. Impacted wisdom teeth can give a person sleepless nights. Misaligned teeth are no better.
- Toothache and periodontal complications: It is a serious condition leading to shooting pain and inflammation. The inflammation and pain affects the root of the tooth immensely. It usually results from infections in plaque formations.
- Sinus infections: In many cases, it has been found that sinus infection can lead to toothache. Positioned close to the upper back teeth, the sinuses give rise to what is known as a dull ache.
Toothache can be an amalgamation of many factors. Thus, it is very important to go for periodical dental & full body check ups.