Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad Z.ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old. My problem is that my heart beat 90 plus almost time. When I felt uneasy that time heart beat is 100 plus. Please tell me any kind of medicine or type of lifestyle so actually 72.
Suffering from chronic constipation and now my Stool colour is dark always sour taste in mouth weakness and pain in feet I have done some tests like CBC ultrasound calcium vitamin d3 (28.2) liver function test kidney function test stool for occult blood all reports are normal but I'm still concern about my health what disease I have ? Or it's a physiological problem ?
Hi I am a 23 years old female, I have been having back aches since 4-5 years, I take physiotherapeutic treatments in between, they are relaxing but yet again I have worse aches. Sometimes, if my sleep is proper I dont complain much, sometimes It's just unbearable.
I am 34 years old. I am having knee ache in both legs. Even after standing for 1 hour I am getting strain in my legs and pain too. In left knee I can hear bone sound too while walking. Please guide.
I am suffering from severe back pain, neck pain and legs pain which includes piercing pain in my toe fingers alongwith major swelling in my legs. Which doctor should i consult? is the problem related to nerves?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am suffering from constipation problem. I have this problem since my childhood. I used so medicine for that but no use. What should I do?
Hi doctor, I always feel sleepy even sleep for whole night always my eyes pains, I had already go for eye check bt it's 6/6. I have a doubt of increasing thyroid. Seems to be the symptoms like that. If that so can you please suggest the test I can go for. Thanks.
As Im having open pores with acne can I take carrots and lemon in my food daily? Tel me which food should I avoid and also what should I add in my diet.
I have pain in my lower spinal cord while movement of sitting down and waking up from chair or bed. What should I do?
My forehead is very broad. My hair is curly that's why I can't do front cut to escape my broad forehead. Kindly suggest is there any way to grow few hair on forehead.
I" m 27 years old male, working in Saudi Arabia and suffering from cough and cold infection. What should I do?
You don’t need to spend bucket loads of money on wrinkle removing or anti-aging creams as long as you are engaging in intercourse almost regularly. It has been proven by medical science that sex can be an absolute boon in treating all skin problems and providing it with radiance. Listed below are a few ways how sex is good for your skin:
- Sex helps in balancing hormonal levels: Acne and other skin problems can be a result of an imbalance in the hormonal levels. However, if you are having sex regularly, you are helping your body maintain and regulate the hormone levels. Engaging in intercourse also releases ‘endorphins’ which give you a sense of happiness, helping to display the same radiance on your face as well.
- Engaging in the act regulates the oil secretion: Since most skin problems are a result of oil and sebum secretion, having sex can help in regulating the secretion of oil. Sex hormones do control the amount of oil our pores produce and prevent dry skin. Having sex also results in sweating which opens up pores and helps in getting rid of dirt and residual makeup. Hence, sex is a pre-cursor to great skin.
- Helps in getting glowing skin: Sex is necessary as it stimulates your senses and increases circulation of blood to your face which helps in delivering oxygen to your pores. This results in a rosy glow on your face after sex. Hence, if you have sex daily, you can expect the rosy radiance to remain on your face for the next few days.
- Younger looking skin: According to a study, sex is “the fountain of youth”. Having sex regulates the amount of oil in your skin which prevents wrinkles and fine lines from appearing, making your skin look younger than it actually is.
- Sex can prevent inflammation of the skin: It releases anti-inflammatory molecules, thus reducing various skin related disorders in check. Having sex releases ‘oxytocin’ and ‘beta endorphins’ which fight inflammatory molecules. These hormones also give you healthier skin and help in boosting immunity. you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hello. Sir meri age 17 year hai meri health achchi nahi hai to kya mai endura mass weight gainer le sakta hu. Iska koi side effect to nahi hoga ya iske alawa kuch aur lu. Aap batae.
Hi, I am 16 years old and I have problem of obesity, now my weight is 90 kg pleas help for loosing of weight, and I want to increase my height.
Dear doctor, am a 32 year male, am unable to participate in sex for longer time. Am ejaculating within 2 to 3 minutes.
Many a times, working women due to their busy schedules seem to forget to have a healthy diet and tend to munch on unhealthy food items during their work hours. This should be avoided and working women should pay a heed to what they are eating so that you can avoid complications later. So here are some healthy diet tips suggested by a working woman herself, a Lucknow dietician and the best dietician in India.
- Carry a healthy and homemade lunch to office: Prepare a healthy lunch at home and carry it to your office. For this, the best dietician in India says that include all the nutrients in your lunch. Include veggies, rotis, rice and dal, and a salad to your tiffin box.
- Avoid packed foods: If you get hungry during your work hours and feel like munching on something then do not go for processed and packed foods. Instead, Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India suggests you to carry a fruit or some dry fruits and nuts with you to eat when you feel like munching.
- Limit the number of cups of coffee and tea you drink: Offices usually have coffee machines and access to tea as well. The best dietician in India says that because of this, working women tend to drink a number of cups of coffee and tea. Try to limit this amount to just one cup per day or even better, none at all.
- Don’t skip breakfast: No matter how much of a hurry you are in, the best dietician in India says that the most important meal of the day i.e. breakfast should not be missed. A good, healthy breakfast will help in keeping you energetic all day.
- Dinner: Yes, the Lucknow dietician agrees that you might get exhausted and hungry after a long day’s work. And you might put any food in your mouth that comes in front of you just to fight hunger. But the best dietician in India says that it is important to stay mindful and pay attention to what you are eating for your dinner as well. Again, eat healthy and nutrient-packed food for your dinner.
Lucknow dietician says that working women should follow this diet plan for gaining the best of health.