Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad Lakshman BhosleYour feedback matters!
Exams are here again. As always we tend to neglect our food in the process of concentrating on studies. But we forget that to concentrate on studies we have to concentrate on taking a healthy diet.
Here are a few diet tips that will help you balance your study as well as diet.
1. Eat small and nourishing meals every three hours, instead of just 2-3 heavy meals. The brain needs a constant supply of energy and a heavy meal will divert the blood supply to digest the heavy meal.
2. Your daily diet must include 2-3 fresh, seasonal fruits. Start your day with a boost of fruit energy. Have a banana with a tablespoon of honey as the first meal of the day. Fruits provide you not only with fiber, vitamins and minerals but also simple and complex carbohydrates for short and long duration of energy supply when studying. The fiber will also help to keep the bowel movement clear.
3. A good breakfast is a must for anyone. The breakfast must contain foods with complex carbohydrates like flakes, oats, rawa (semolina), daliya (wheat cracks), poha (rice flakes) or pav with vegetables and a protein source such as eggs, milk, pulse, sprouts or paneer.
4. Nuts and dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, and dates provide nutrients which enhance brain power and concentration and also provide an extended source of energy supply.
5. Include potassium-rich coconut water, citrus fruits/ juices and soups in your diet.
6. Green leafy vegetables, pulses, and nuts will also provide vitamins and minerals to help avoid anemia. (Anemia is a common problem causing difficulty in concentration.)
7. Including milk as a bedtime meal and curd/lassi/buttermilk after lunch or as a mid-meal assures a supply of Vitamin B12 too.
8. Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated. Always keep a glass of water beside you to remember to take sips of water every 15 minutes.
9. Basic exercise like stretching, walking or yoga with meditation will help to reduce negative stress and also help you to get good sleep.
10. Avoid junk foods as they will provide you no nutrition.
11. Avoid stimulants like tea, coffee or colas as they may seem to perk you up but the energy does not sustain for long. Too much may even cause bloating or acidity.
12. Avoid aerated drinks as they are full of sugar and may cause a rapid rise in blood sugar levels causing a sudden rise and drop in sugar levels.
13. Chocolates may seem to may you feel good but the sudden rise and fall of sugar it causes in the blood can lead to trembling nervousness and panic.
14. Have your dinner if possible a little earlier than 9-10pm.
15. Keep about 2 hours between dinner and your bedtime.
16. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
Remember your body and mind need the fuel to help you perform the best. So, nourish it and take care of it and it will do the same for you.
I am 27 years old male and I am suffering from frequently stomach pain. After belch I feel comfortable. Also I have problem of acidity, So what should I do? Please suggest.
I have dandruff in my hairs and when I have longer hairs than the hairfall is there and when I have small hairs dandruff is there and some type of khujli is also.
Hello there, from past week I was suffering from heart burns, acidity and I used to take digene and it used to cure it of and suddenly I got some pain whenever I swallow food or drink after there used to be a pain and burning sensation in my stomach and due to that pain my throat also started paining and I get dehydrated very soon + even though I brush my teeth and after two hours due to dehydration my mouth smells weird which is concerning me a lot and I spoke to one of the doctor nearby my home who gave antibiotics and pansec tablet which cured the pain during swallowing but the burning sensation is still happening when I get dehydrated, I drink a lot of water but still facing the same symptoms. If anyone could help me please and my lips are also getting dry. It's same to my wife as well and am not sure why :(please can anyone help me.
Hi I am sle patient cant get period without medicines from last 8 Months I am taking treatment of infertility last month my follicular study is like this 25mm and 26mm but I dint conceive now my doctor has given me lupi hmg75 injection is there any possibility of getting my pregnant I want a baby please help me.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 3 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done?
I am a working lady aged 25. I've been suffering from severe upper back pain which extends to ribs and torso especially in early morning hours, pain is unbearable but while during day time or while working i do not have pain. I ve shown to orthopaedician who prescribed pain killers, ointment pain killers and calcium tabs. I ve also tested for normal thyroid, sugar and x- ray. No menstural irregularity or problem. I've also tried pysiotherapy but no use. However use of hot water bottle give temporary relief. Help me.
I am 23 years male, having white hair, I am using black henna, using henna is there any problem to hair.
Bilateral polycystic ovaries. Impression and show multiple peripherally placed follicles with thick exogenic stroma. This. Is the pelvis scan report. Please tell me what is the abnormality in my daughter report. Scan was advised for her overweight and irregular periods. Please advice. Thank you.
Hello, im yeswanth im pursuing b. Tech final yr. Since 4years im suffering from hair fall. Im losing my hair. Is there any cure for permanent hair.
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure may also interfere with ejaculation and be a cause for low libido. The medications that are prescribed for treating high blood pressure may lead to this condition.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues.
I have phlegm in my throat since one year. I consult ent regarding this issue, but I didn't get satisfactory response. What should I do now. Iam 27 year old male.
Gum diseases affect the soft tissue and the bones surrounding the teeth. The bacteria causes irritation in the gums leading to infection and bleeding, while brushing your teeth. It is characterized by inflammation of the gums caused by the bacteria present in plaque (a colorless and sticky film on the teeth). Also, if many people in the family have suffered from gum disorders, then your chances of getting gum diseases are relatively higher.
Symptoms of gum disease:
- Bleeding gums
- Continuous bad breath
- Change in the normal placement of teeth
- Over sensitive gums
How to prevent gum disease from happening?
- Regular dental checkups are also recommended to identify any gum problems early and also prevent them.
- Modifications in lifestyle such as limiting smoking, eating a diet rich in antioxidants and reducing stress can also help in preventing gum diseases.
- Gum diseases can be prevented by following proper dental hygiene. Brushing twice a day and flossing on a regular basis are the best methods of preventing gum diseases.
- Severe cases of gum diseases may require surgery but mild cases can disappear by following a proper dental hygiene.