Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harshad Lakshman Bhosle
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad Lakshman BhosleYour feedback matters!
This very difficult problem my friend is suffering from fats I want he save from this is very sad what I do give me solution what I do.
1st time I urinate in morning after sleep white froth is produced in the water in urinating pot. After that subsequent urine during the day are normal.
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.
Gap in between my front teeth suddenly created how to fix this problem I'm from chennai 23 year old.
I have pimple problem I used clincitop cream from 3 month bt does not get any changes please give me bst advice.
My age is 20years and I am studying in university. My face is full of acne and I fell very depress please give me particular solution I use many medicine but it was not effected.
I have pimples scars and open pores on my face I swet very badly like wet face. Also have unwanted hair. Ther is any permanent solution to my problem .Please advice any permanent solution because when I use temporary solution like face pack ect. It has been cured then again the next day same problem I have to face.Please help me
How To Get Rid of Pimples and its Dark Marks. I Want Some of The Best Home Remedial Measures To Cure it What's the best method?
14 साल से knees में बराबर दर्द बना हुआ है पहले एक पैर में था फिर दूसरे पैर में भी हो गया 6 सालों बाद जैसे लगता है दोनों घुटने टूटे हुए हैं और मैं पैदल नहीं चल पाती हूं नाही सीढ़ी चढ़ पाती हूं, जैसे लगता है दोनोे टूट गए
I have taken 30 paracetamol to kill myself on this saturday. But I am fine now. How many days it will take to kill me. I dont want to live.
I have intestinal ulcers how this can be curable name the medicine for it and sometimes i am getting afraid by it.
My hairs are having un-even thickness and few of them seems to getting grey/brown, how to cure, and I want to grow more facial hairs, how to get it.
Hi I am 26 year old. I have got a bald patch in my beard and it is spreading. What should I do? Is there any treatment or antibiotics for this. Please tell me ASAP.
Hi. I am 30 years old male and having height of 169 cm. My weight is 91 kg which is certainly on higher side. My problem is that I am not able to do exercise on daily basis as my work profile is having lots of movement from one place to another. I really want to shed at least 20 kgs. please plz help.
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
1. A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
2. A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
3. Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
5. Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
6. Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences. If you wish to discuss on any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.