Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad Kalyanji ShahYour feedback matters!
I am a teenager and I have a question that worries most of us teens at this time and my question is if I quit masturbating will I recover from its side effects which is muscle development and eye sight and lower backpain of so please tell me my proper food guide to overcome heir side effects.
How to get rid of stretch marks caused due to getting fat at once or becoming thin suddenly. please suggest.
I am alcohol addict. When I want 2-3 on that time I've start taking alcohol. Now if I am not taking 2-3 days so my mind is not working. I want to leave this alcohol please guide me.
Age 66 yrs. I suffered paralytic stroke but recovered and still weak and on medicines like Telma 20, deplatt A 75 mg, Calaptin 40 mg, Avas 5 mg and My TSH is 4.46 as such my Doctor advised me to take every morning on empty stomach Eltroxin 25 mcg. Last month I was feeling weak so Dr. said my BP was showing 125/ 64 as such asked me to stop taking Telma 20 and check BP everyday and asked to take Telma 20 only on the day my BP shows 140/90 or higher. Dr. said because I'm taking Eltroxin 25 mcg and after breakfast Telma 20 as such BP is showing less and it's not good because as a TIA stroke patient my BP should be above 140/90. So since 1 month everyday I'm checking my BP and the day I see 140/90 I'm taking Telma BP tablet. Everything was going fine. But since 1 week I started getting pains in my neck, shoulder. I feel nerves pulling at back of my head to neck and shoulders and also a nerve near my breast is also pulling and paining since few days. But since 4 days the pain has moved into my head and I feel heaviness as the nerves from head are pulling to back of head then to neck shoulders and going to the breast where a nerve near my nipple is pulling and paining. I have spondylitis also. So I thought may be because of spondylitis the pain is. The pain is not continuous only for some time but comes on and off. Especially troubling my sleep in the night. This morning I visited my Dr. and he gave me 15 days medicines and asked me not to worry. Please see the medicines what Dr. has given as I'm really getting worried about my health because something or the other health problem is coming as one problem is gone a new problem is ready. I'm very depressed about my health please help. Today's 15 days medicines for this pulling in head nerves pain in neck shoulders and nerve pulling in breast are Omnacortil 10 tablet, Razo 20 tablet and Divalgress ER 250 all these to be used for 15 days. Doctor do you think because I stopped BP tablet new problem started or as my Dr. advised take BP tablet only when my BP is high is OK or NO? Doctor please read my problem and help me as I'm really stressed and depressed with my health.
My age is 20 my height is 5'8 I need my height to increase is there any supplement which can increase my height.
I have black marks on my shoulder. After completion of bath they look like white precipitate. Any such type of marks are of disease kustu or not. I was not consulted the doctor upto now. What is solution for this. What to do? Please help me!
Am 39 and diabetic, I hve under gone all sought of fertility treatments but failed even tried IVF but failed r there any chances to conceive.
Some people say that eating boiled eggs is helpful for weight gain while other say that boiled eggs reduce fat and make body lean so I am confused please tell me what's right I want to gain weight so should I eat boiled eggs?
My breasts are too small. M 19 years old. Any home remedy. Or what's the cause of it. Any help. Plz.
I am 34 years old female with hair fall problem, have hypothyroidism, found and treating scalp dandruff, lost more than half of my hair, please advise.
Mera kuch din se gala (throat) kharab h. Dard to nahi ho raha h lekin gala puri tarah khula hua sa nahi h, band sa lag raha h. Kya karu?
I am 40 years old. I have sinus problem. In winter my nossals will block and it is very diificult to breath. What is remedy?
Hypertension or high blood pressure, as it is more commonly known, is regarded as the silent killer.
It is a disease of modern age. The fast pace of life and the mental and physical pressures caused by industrial and metropolitan environments give rise to psychological tensions. Worry and mental tension increase the adrenaline in the blood stream and this; turn causes the pressure of blood to rise.
The most important causes of hypertension are stress and faulty style of living. Hardening of the arteries, obesity, diabetes, and severe constipation also lead hypertension. Other causes of high blood pressure are excessive intake of pain-killer, tablets, salt, food allergy, and eating a high-fat, low fiber diet and processed foods, deficient in essential nutrients.
Drugs do not remove a cause, nor do they cure the condition. All drugs against hypertension without some are toxic and have distressing side-effects.
Treatment by Natural way:
Diet is primary important, like vegetable like cucumber, carrot, tomato, onion, radish, cabbage and spinach are best taken in row form.
The intake of salt should be restricted; in any case it should not be taken more then four grams or half a teaspoon per day. Baking powder, contain sodium carbonate should also be avoided.
Juice?s & fruit?s , butter milk , coconut water , soya /cow milk , steam vegetable?s , salad , sprouts mung , vegetable soup , simple Diet are good for HB , considering Diet is your medicine as promoted by Naturopathic
Meditation, asana like pavanmuktasana, uttanpadasan and shavasana , Yoga, regular exercise, proper sleep, cool mind, enjoy some of time for your choice game, entertainment, book reading, swimming etc are also help to reduce HB
Vitamin C , Zinc , garlic , onion , fiber food , calcium are essential in HB
Ignatia, acid phose, baryata carb, conium, belladonna, sepia and carbo veg are some of the homoeopathic remedy to control HB, but keep in mind that your food n correct life style is your best medicine
Avoid : Meats ,sugar , white flour , common salt , tea , coffee , pickles , fried food , bakery products etc,
Caution: HB should not be taken lightly
With the new fad to eat fatfree foods and remain healthy, the intent is to completely avoid fat. However, it is to be noted that fat is essential for various normal body functions, starting from proper brain functioning to hormone formation. What needs to be avoided is the unhealthy bad fat. Fat contains fatty acids, which are of two types-saturated and unsaturated. When heated, the polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) react with the oxygen in the environment and get damaged. These are to be avoided. The saturated fatty acids are relatively strong and do not oxidize or create damage. So, the next time you pick up oils, this is what you need to look at.
The good thing about olive oils is that it mostly contains monosaturated fatty acids (MSFA), which does not oxidize even at high temperatures (almost 180 degree Celsius).Another study showed that with deep frying using olive oil, it takes about 25 hours to produce the same damage as other cooking oils. Olive oil is produced by crushing olives.It can be refined or unrefined based on the amount of free oleic acid (lesser in the unrefined version).The unrefined form is the purer form, which is also known as extra-virgin olive oil. It has the aroma and flavor of olives and characteristic bitter taste.
What it contains: A can of 100 g of olive oil contains the following. Note the high content of monosaturated fat is present, which is highly healthy.
- Monounsaturated Fat: About 70%
- Saturated fat:About 13%
- Omega-6:About 10%
- Omega-3:About 1%
- Vitamin E:72% of the RDA.
- Vitamin K:75% of the RDA.
Some of the health benefits of extra virgin olive oil are listed below:
- Anti-inflammatory: Heart disease, cancers, diabetes, Alzheimer's are all chronic inflammatory conditions and using olive oil for prolonged periods can reduce the onset and severity of these conditions. The oleic acid acts against the C-reactive protein responsible for spreading inflammation.
- Antioxidants: The ingredients in olive oil including the anti-inflammatory oleocanthal and oleuropein are known for their antioxidant properties.The latter is what prevents oxidation of olive oil when heated. These have powerful health benefits and can help fight severe diseases.
- Cardio-friendly: There are various ways in which olive oil helps the heart, some of them being reduced inflammation, preventing blood clotting, lowering blood pressure, improving blood vessel lining, and improves LDL levels.
- Cancer: With its oxidative properties, it reduces the amount of free radicals in the body, thereby reducing cancer.
- Brain function: Olive oil also reduces cognitive functioning and reduces formation of beta amyloid which is seen in Alzheimer's disease.
The Mediterranean diet is rich in olive oil and they have inherited these health benefits over centuries.
Having stomach problem and feeling uneasy in stomach. Taken many medicines, but still problem prevails. Stool not regular and in very small quantity.
Liver does everything for you right from digestion, metabolism, immunity and the storage of nutrients to detoxifying your body. So, take care of your liver and it will inturn take care of you for better life.Thus, cleanse, rejuvinate and detoxify your liver with these to remain free from obesity, cardiovascular disease, chronic fatigue, headaches, digestive problems, allergies and many other health problems.
1. Garlic : To promote liver health, use fresh raw garlic instead of processed, minced garlic or powder.Eat 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves daily and include garlic in your cooking whenever possible.
2. Grapefruit : Drink a small glass of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice or enjoy the whole fruit with your breakfast daily.Moreover, the flavonoid naringenin in grapefruit helps break down fat.
Note: If you are on medications, consult your doctor before taking this fruit as it may interact with certain drugs.
3. Beetroots: they are the best blood purifiers.Simply add fresh beetroots or juice to your daily diet. Make a powerful liver-cleansing salad with 1 cup of chopped or grated beetroots, 2 tablespoons of cold-pressed extra-virgin olive oil and the juice of ½ lemon. Mix all the ingredients together and eat 2 teaspoons of it every 2 hours during the day for a week.
4. Lemons: lemon promotes mineral absorption by liver.Make lemon water at home by adding the juice of 1 lemon to a jar of water. You can even add chopped lemons to it. Drink this water at regular intervals. If desired, add a little honey.
5. Green Tea: By drinking green tea daily, you can help your body flush out toxins and fat deposits, while increasing hydration levels.Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily. If desired, sweeten your tea with honey.
Note: Avoid drinking green tea in excess as it can have an adverse impact on your liver and other body parts.
6. Avocados: The high amount of monounsaturated fat in avocados helps reduce low-density lipoproteins or “bad” cholesterol and increase high-density lipoproteins or “good” cholesterol. The liver easily processes good cholesterol.
Eat 1 to 2 avocados per week for a couple of months to help reverse liver damage.
7. Turmeric: The compound curcumin in turmeric induces the formation of a primary liver detoxification enzyme called glutathione S-transferase. It also helps regenerate damaged liver cells.Mix ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water and boil it. Drink it twice daily for a couple of weeks.
8. Apples: An apple a day is the secret behind a healthy liver. Apples are a good source of pectin, a soluble fiber that helps remove toxins from the digestive tract and cholesterol from the blood, in turn preventing the liver from being overworked.
9. Walnuts: The high amount of the amino acid l-arginine in walnuts aids the liver in detoxifying ammonia. Moreover, walnuts contain glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids, which aid the natural liver-cleansing process.Munch on a handful of walnuts as a snack daily.
10. Broccoli: The high fiber content in broccoli improves the digestion process. Moreover, it contains fat-soluble vitamin E, an important antioxidant for the liver to carry out its functions.
Eat 1 cup of broccoli 3 times a week to keep your liver healthy.
Also, to keep your liver healthy, eliminate or reduce animal foods as well as alcohol, refined sugar, excess caffeine and processed foods from your diet. In addition, stop smoking as it causes significant damage to different organs of the body, including the liver