Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad Kalyanji ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir, I have angioplasty with 1stent 4 month back. Also I am a habitual of codeine syrup 2-3 100 ml bottle with 10-15 cigarettes per day. I had reduced cigarettes to 1-2 per day but could not able to leave syrup due to its heavy withdrawal symptoms. Pl help me out I wanna quit all these addiction.
Sir meri body phele goori thi liken dhere dhere wo brown ho gaye. Pta ni kaise. Mai to sun light me bhi nhi bheta tha.
My hair is very rough please recommend me good shampoo for my hair to make them. Soft silky and long?
I am suffering from fever for the last 3 days please suggest me a medicine that break fever thank you.
I am female 60 years old and suffering Diabetics. Please advice what type of food I can take and medicines.
I am a 20 years old girl. Still wid a short height wid less than 5 ft. I eagerly want some inches to grow. Please suggest me something.
Sir my age is 30 years. I did get marriage. I am trying for govt jobs. From few days I am not controlling my sex desires. Pls help me how should I control.
Hello Doctor. Sometimes suddenly my body was itching (only hands, neck, backside and chest. I'm suffering daily almost twice a daily with 15 mins. It feels too hard. Is it low levels of glucose in body or I'm not going to sunlight since 30 days before. This was started. Why? What should I do? How can I stop this?
What is best salad proportion. Which articles should the salad dish include. What time it should be taken - say before break-fast, lunch or it should have sufficient break between the salad intake and break-fast/lunch. Also what quantum a normal person should take.
Lybrate | Dr Hetal Pathak speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I have so much hair fall I am 21 years old I consulted to doctor they said its because dihydro testosterone and its genetic I am losing more then 200 hairs a day.
I want know any effect to use ointment or cream for face glow& white like my fair, skin lite etc.Please tell.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Doctor, I have diabetes and it varies around 280. What all measures can I take. And how can I cure it by my food cycle. Please help.
I suffering from insomnia. Since 2 day. I get tired after every 2 hour. I didn't feel fresh on whole day. There is irritation in my eyes. I am loosing my body energy. S.
Diabetes during pregnancy is known as gestational diabetes. It is interesting to note that the chances of getting gestational diabetes, is one of the most common complication of pregnancy. It has increased by almost 40%. Also, gestational diabetes not only affects the health of the mother, but also the health of the baby. What usually happens with gestational diabetes is that the blood sugar level, of both the mother and the baby go above the normal level.
Ayurveda can help treat this disease. Here are the most common Ayurveda remedies for gestational diabetes.
- Gurmaar: Gurmaar, called "The Sugar Killer" is also known as Gymnema sylvestre in medical jargon. Gurmaar also contains gymnemic acid molecules, which are crucial because they have an anti-diabetic effect. They work by combining with glucose molecules, which are in the blood stream. These stop the glucose from entering the bloodstream.
- Karela: Karela is commonly known as bitter gourd and its biological name is Momordica charantia. It has anti-diabetic properties and also contains many other micronutrients, which are crucial in preventing the complications which arise from gestational diabetes.
- Vizaysaar: Vizaysaar comes from the bark of a tree whose biological name is Pterocarpus marsupium. It is very useful for diabetes. If you immerse the wood of Vizaysaar in water overnight and then drink it, your blood sugar levels are expected to fall.
- Saptrangi: Saptrangi is biologically known as Salacia oblonga. Just like Vizaysaar, it is a tree whose bark is immersed in water and then drunk by the patient suffering from diabetes. You will know that the water is ready for drinking when it turns brown, which usually happens overnight. It is also being studied in Western herbal schools in addition to Ayurveda nowadays.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is a holy plant in Hindu mythology and is known as Ocimum sanctum in biological terms. It is worshiped as a holy plant because it has tremendous medicinal properties including treating many types of cancers, cough, cold, sore throat as well as reducing blood sugar.
- Ashwagandha: The medical name for ashwagandha is Withania somnifera. It is another great remedy for diabetes.