Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harshad K.ChandraYour feedback matters!
My age is 30 ,since 15 years I have feeling sick everyday different type of sick chest wall pain, Itching,needle pain, chocking,discomfort, stomach bloating & discomfort, dizziness & imbalance while walking and feeling fear always. Now my left arm dull pain always since 8 months I had endoscopy result positive please help me (i can't stay with crowded place or function that time I feel dizziness.
I am 28 years old. From last 3 months I am not getting my periods properly. Sometime it stop only in 1 day. Due to this my face is full with pimple. Please suggest which precaution I need to take.
I am 15 years I can't sleeping for last three days for head aching what I should do. Please answer my question.
My son is suffering from fever. His body remains cool but head gets hot suddenly and cools down after 15 min. Can I know the reason and solution.
My skin around my vagina is black in color. I want to change it and also to remove my pubic hairs permanently. What is the natural and painless way to do it.
My mother aged 70 years suffering with knee pain from last 4 yrs. Her x-ray shows degenerative osteo-arthritis change in both knee joint. Presently she is taking tab. Diclogetic, panspeed-40, hemitrol kit, mavistin-250mg, joincerin & inj. Dm in both knee from last six months but pain & stuff in joint knee still persist. Her medical report as follows: hb-12.4, tc: 11, 800, esr-20, t3-1.32, t4-8.6, tsh-1.46, sub-5.27 I shall be thankful if you suggest some medicines for her treatment. Whether tab. Neucoxia may be given to her during the excess pain or not.
I have dandruff in my for last 2 years I have most of the shampoo but nothing will happen so what can I do.
I am 28 years old feel weakness since last 15 days I tried everything eating healthy food, fruits to gain weight but not able to overcome from the problem please tell me what to do to gain weight help me out.
Diet in ckd in non dialysis patients:
- We suggest the following dietary guidelines for most patients with egfr 60 ml/min/1.73 who are not on dialysis:
- A daily protein intake of 0.8 g/kg. We do not recommend very-low-protein intake (0.6 g/kg/day).
- A diet rich in vegetables.
The sodium intake varies depending on individual patient clinical features. Among individuals who are hypertensive, volume overloaded, or proteinuric, we suggest a sodium intake of 2 g/day (ie, 5 g/day of salt [nacl]).
For patients who are not hypertensive, volume overloaded, or proteinuric, sodium restriction to 2.3 g/day (5.75 g/day of salt [nacl]) may be of benefit. There are no convincing studies of the general population that have proven that lowering sodium intake to less than 2.3 g per day lowers cardiovascular outcomes or all-cause mortality. The institute of medicine has concluded that there is insufficient evidence to recommend a different sodium intake for ckd patients as compared with the general us population .
- The potassium intake should be guided by serum potassium levels. If the potassium concentration is normal, we do not restrict dietary potassium. If the potassium concentration is high, dietary potassium intake should be restricted.
- Some clinicians target a total calcium intake (both dietary and medication sources) ≤1500 mg/day, whereas others prefer a more stringent goal of ≤1000 mg/day.
- Maximum phosphorus intake of 0.8 to 1 g/day, even if the serum phosphorus concentration is normal; this is because some studies suggest that dietary phosphorus intake may alter circulating fibroblast growth factor (fgf)-23 concentration. The dietary phosphorus should be derived from sources of high biologic value, such as meats and eggs.
- Maximum caloric intake of 30 to 35 kcal/kg/day.
- Maximum fat intake - 30 percent of daily energy intake, with saturated fat limited to 10 percent energy.
- Daily dietary fiber intake for 25 to 38 g/day.