Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha JainYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir mera hath mai vibration hota jab koi halki czeez hath mai pakadata hu ya hath sidha karke uski taraf dekhata hu iska karan hasthmathun toh nahi hai
My friend is 28 years old and married. He was having a lower abdominal and backpain for which doctor asked him for an appendicitis surgery. During a rapid test he came out with a positive HIV -1. Apart from his wife he never had sex with Anyone else in his life. Neither he nor his wife has any symptoms of hiv. Is it a matter to be worried upon? Should I believe that the rapid test maybe diagnosed wrong? Please suggest what should he do now as after two days he is going to have the surgery.
I am suffering from legs pain when I am walking and doing any work I will tired plzz tell me what I do.
My leg had accident last year I get pain severely please refer me to how out of from the pain please help me.
I am 59 years old suffering with right knee pain problem for the last six- seven days and I am not in a position to fold my right leg. paracetamol- 650 is not giving much relief. Please advice me what should I do?
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
I have swelling in my left knee and have pain in my right pain. My left shoulder also I cannot move easily. Is there any treatment for this.
I got lower back pain when ever I walk a little and do physical work I got tired very fast please help.
From now few days I have severe back pain what should I do. I drive bike daily 20 to 25 km per day so pls suggest good tips.
I am a male, 26 years is the age. I have lower back pain from last 6 months. It all started when I lifted a a slightly heavy weight at the gym. Xray reports are all fine. Not able to know what exactly is the problem.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.