Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsha J. Bhadra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha J. BhadraYour feedback matters!
Dear sir. I was having a habit of masturbating. Since the age of 12 yrs. Due to which my sperm. Count. Has bece. Low sir. How. To increase the sperm count. please Give me. Some. Help.
Doctor, I'm 30 years old woman. doctor mujhe belly fat bahut hai aur hips aur thigh fat bhi kafi hai. Mujhe apna belly fat kam karna hai. Please advice me.
Sir, Few days back my father was fit and fine but suddenly he got gas attack, and he started telling that he is unable to breathe properly, he feels anxiety, nervousness and ghabhrahat. He has all the reports normal including echocardiography, breathing reports, lung reports, blood reports, every reports are normal, but he still feels like blockage of breathing and ghabrahat problem We are in trouble sir! Please tell what the actual problem is? We have also took him to psychiatrist but even he has no improvement! Please sir help and tell is it normal? How can it be cured?
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and I am suffering from cough and cold problem. So What should I do?
I have excess hair fall problem since last two years. I have used home and ayurvedic shampoo, oil and cream to stop hair fall. But nothing is giving result. What should you I do?
Pregnancy is a beautiful phase for any woman, and should be enjoyed to the fullest. That being said, pregnant women need to take care of their health at all times, as a young life depends on them. Taking into account how paranoid a to-be mother can be, any form of bleeding during pregnancy can cause a lot of trepidation. However, a lot of this worry is not really required at all.
A lot of pregnant women bleed during the first trimester of their pregnancy. As a matter of fact, many who bleed do not know or realise just how common it really is, and as a result, they get quite a lot more worried than they should. In fact, it happens to about one in five women who are pregnant.
Why bleeding occurs?
- It is quite likely that if a miscarriage is to occur, it will occur during the first trimester, or the first twelve weeks. As a matter of fact, bleeding is most likely to occur between weeks five and eight. A woman would get to know that she is having a miscarriage if there is tissue which is being passed, and at the same time, she feels some very intense cramps in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Another reason why women bleed, which is also quite likely to occur during the first trimester, is due to the process of implantation. However, this sort of bleeding is not heavy by any measure. The ironic thing is that a lot of women discover that they are pregnant by this form of bleeding and it usually occurs within a week to about twelve days after the conception has taken place.
- One of the more baffling reasons for bleeding when a woman is pregnant is bleeding which occurs after sexual intercourse. While it may seem odd that something which is supposed to be pleasurable should actually end up causing blood loss, all this is a sign of is that the tissues around the vagina are receiving a great amount of blood supply. It is to be noted, that no risk is caused the foetus because of this as it is located in the uterus.
What to do if you bleed?
- No matter how light or heavy the bleeding, the midwife or the doctor must be kept up to date with the situation at hand. This is because if there is any corrective action which is to be taken, the delay in time is to be kept to a minimum.
- A cause for genuine concern over the period of the pregnancy is if there is bleeding post 20 weeks. In most circumstances, bleeding is not worth the mental trouble. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.