Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Harsha Bathia
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Harsha BathiaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old . I have some problem in my legs . When I walk for too long , my muscle at one point start paining . Let me know the solution if any.
I am suffering from back pain after delivery. I had a sizerian 8 months before. What should I do to relief the pain.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
I am forty years old. I am suffering from body pains since last two-years the totally body will be have total pains. So I kindly request you sir.
Hi sir, My brother is suffering with degenerative disc disease from more than 3 years. It is not that severe but in last year he found some difficulties for month. Now it is normal but when he was stressed he will feel pain at that time he will be applying some spray on it. How can it be cured? His weight is 95 kg. Will it be dangerous? I was bit worried about can you please suggest me?
Hi Dr. Am having some wounds in my left leg on the joint near the foot. Since I used to sit on the floor from my childhood it appears hope so. Any solution for that. .
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.