Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Haroon I Khan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Haroon I KhanYour feedback matters!
Hello I am just 21 years old but losing my hair in past 2 years I lose so much hair. Please help me what should I do?
Pet therapy for mental health problems:
Recent research suggests that pets should be considered as the main source of support in the management of mental health problems. In the study through the course of people who felt that their pet played a range of positive roles including helping them manage stigma associated with their mental health by providing acceptance without judgement. Thus pets provides a unique form of validation through unconditional support which they were not receiving from other social relationships.
Im gaining much weight day by day and my fat so I want to lose my weight as soon as possible... So is there any clue for this?
My weight regularly loss. Please suggest me how I do? I also suggest daily routine my life for best.
2. Eating Right before Bed: If you want a great way to gain weight, eat before going to bed. If you want to lose weight, eat at least 2.5 hours before bed time.
3. Too Many Snacks: If you are over weight, then you are metabolically broken. So limit snacks, it can cause weight again. 3 balanced healthy meals a day should be enough.
4. Lack of Lifestyle Change: Diet and exercising cannot do the entire job, you must make a lifestyle change and change your eating habits. Without it you will not succeed long term.
5. Processed Foods: Let’s face it, they’re garbage. Bad oils, preservatives, chemicals and additives are all ways to ruin your health can cause weight issues.
6. Carbs, Carbs, Carbs: Stop over doing carbs!!!! People tend to count calories yet overdo the carbs. Meals should have balance – good fats, protein, some unprocessed, good carbs and lots of healthy veg!
7. Not Enough Fat: People fear fat! While you should avoid bad fats, including all vegetable oils, you need healthy fat. Good fats are animal fats from pastured animals, coconut oil, palm oil, avocado, olive oil, MCT oil, ghee, grass fed butter, etc.
8. Wrong Fats: Stop choosing bad fats such as canola oil, vegetable oils, peanut oils, hydrogenated oils, etc. They are very pro inflammatory, high in Omega 6’s and have zero health benefits.
9. Underlying Health Issues: Thyroid problems, high cortisol and hormone imbalances can make it more difficult to lose weight. Find a great functional medicine doctor and get checked out if you seem to have unexplained weight gain or have trouble losing weight.