Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Haroon I KhanYour feedback matters!
My question is only that, y I feel so week all the time. N having hair fall a Lott. Want a solution for these problems. N my eyesight is also weak.
I have black spot as well as black pimple on my face can you remove this please help me I am confuse so I meet you you not understand my feeling can you help me.
I am 40 years old male. I am a heavy smoker and usually take alcohol almost everyday. I want to quit smoking and drinking. Also I think my cholesterol is high as there are tiny mark near both of my eyes. Also I am experiencing cramps in my muscles frequently. Can you please suggest what are the tests required to be done for a proper health check up?
I am 25 years old female and I am having backache at the lower end of the back from the last 2-3 months but it only happens at night on bed. I have applied many ointments but not getting relief. Please help.
I am pure vegetarian, do not eat much fast (pizza, burger and all bread stuff) still facing piles problem. Please guide.
I am having head ache frequently. And I tested blood. All are fine. please tell me the solution for the same?
Hi my name is Raghuram, What is the symptoms of dengue, the symptoms are in my body what I do first please tell me.
My wife aged 28 has undergone a surgery to remove a chocolate cyst of size 6-7 cm in n diameter around 10 days ago. What are the chances of occurrence of chocolate cyst (endometriosis) again according to scientific evidence? If next time, we monitor the recurrence by regular sonographical checkups every 3 or 6 months to avoid any more surgeries in future, can we prevent or curb the growth of endometriosis before its grows?
How to become fit and fine and maintain good health by using home product's without any side affects.
I am fifty years old. I am addicted of dirnking alchohol for last ten years. How i'd stop it? Please advise.
I am becoming black day by day because of playing please tell me how to become white with in a month.
Dear Sir, I am prediabetes. My HbA1c is 6.8%.two months before. Nowadays it is even low. My fasting sugar level is between 100-115 and pp 110- 130. My problem is whenever I have my meal. I feel dizziness and little bit heaviness for sometimes. Please suggest help me .
Hi my son is 4 months old and since birth he is having formula as well as breast milk but since 2 weeks he has stopped latching so I am pumping out my breast milk and I can only give him 5 oz per day. I want to ask whether it's enough I mean at least he is getting some antibodies from me please tell it's fine for him because I am getting into depression thinking about it whole day. Pls help.
I am 26 year old and about to getting married in next 2 months, as I read a lot about advantages of ashwagandha and safe Musli for Men's Sexual health. Can you please guide me how can I take it and what should be dosage.
Hey, I am sam 18 years old so as my gf we had sex in her last periods days and after that WITHOUT PROTECTION and I don't let my semen go inside but as we have done sex 5-10 times some very small quantity of sperm would get in that time. Do we have any problem with that or anything you can advice on avoiding pregnancy? Please reply soon.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet.