Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Haroon I KhanYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I had medical abortion and its been around 20 days. So I want to ask that can I get physically intimate with my partner now?
I am having a headache for three days I thought it would be fine but it doesn't and I took some medicine s also but that also didn't suit me so what do you think should I consult the doctor or not.
I have gap in my teeth. Also my two front teeth are very wide, approx 10.5 to 11mm. My doctor is saying that before going for braces, I should have rct on both teeth and shape it to reduce its width. Is it good to go for rct and alter the natural teeth or should I go for braces without changing width of these two teeth.
I have sinusitis. The whole winter I have running nose and teary eyes. When I take medicine it goes away for a week or so and returns back again. Suggest me ways to get rid of this.
My mother-in-law is diabetic & under medication for the same. A couple of days back around 9am she felt weak & giddy. We asked her to lie down & immediately gave her some sugar to chew. She was not responding to us & was giving blank looks. After some time she got up and started going around normally but the previous 3 hours activity was erased from her mind. What could be the reason? whether we were correct in giving her sugar to eat? any test required?
When I take some hot and cold I am feeling both in my teeth which is the best toothpaste for senstivity that can stop in always?
I have a sharp pain in my vagina while having sex with my husband. I've visited a gynaecologist and was recommended using a lubricant. A mild infection was detected and treated; however the pain continues. Please help, as this is most frustrating for us!
Hello sir I am very worry about semen leakage I have been noticing from last 15 days that some drops of semen came out after urine.
Hi doctor. I have a habit of smoking. so what precautions should I can take to cure my health. I Am going swimming and running. But the breathing is very fast. please tell. Thank you for keep this facilities.
Sir My wife is been diagnosed with an eczema on her both foots and some on her palm and been told that it might get psoriasis in long term we have start homeopathy treatment with the best doctor Sri Rajesh Shah of LIFE FORCE homeopathy in our City Mumbai I want to ask if we can try some additional ayurvedic medicines or panchakrma like to clean our body form inside and increase e the immune system to get rid from such skin disease we came to know about its other treatment from Google search but we also need your guidance too so please help us on it thanks.
Good morning sir/madam.My mother suffering with psoriasis from past 4 years. Could you please given solution.
I am 30 yr old male suffering from anxiety from last 6 years. As I know that anxiolytic drugs have side effects and it's withdrawal symptoms can make the anxiety more worse than before, how one can be treated with this kind of medication? I am trying to control it by keeping myself busy, doing yoga, pranayam but can't avoid symptoms associated with this disorder. Is there any alternative treatment available to cure anxiety?
I have cough since 5-6 days. If becomes severe specially at nights. Which cough syrup should I prefer.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas.
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.