Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I intercourse with 2 minute. Is it normal? what is the normal duration for a intercourse? how may I increase the duration? I am 32 years, 62 kg, 5.3ft.
Dear doctor, We had miscarriage about 11 months ago. We are planning to conceive last 9 months but we are unable to get success. The doctor prescribed us clomid 100 mg this month and said I am not responding to the same. Also I hv been told that I have inverted retroflexed uterus. On ultrasound day 11 doctor said I hv pcos eggs with very few normal eggs and that is why I am not responding to clomid. What is the alternative treatment. Is there anything which could solve our issue. Patient age: 27 Ultrasound details Right ovary 2.6cm x 1.4cm Left ovary 2.9 x 1.5 cm Pls suggest if I can ovolute this month and if multiple small follicles will interfere in conceiving.
I am 31 years old male, Having acute hairfall, I have tried taking treatment from batra and richfeel ( although not very consistent with the schedule medicine) still nothing really worked. There is maternal side history of hairfall and baldness. What should i do.
One of my friend is using herbal life products. Shakes and tea kind of drink. He lost 12 kg in a month. He is offering me for the same. I am 92 kg with 5'10" height age 33 I take thyroid tablet. Please suggest.
My MRI report is Minimal right knee joint effusion Partial tear of posterior cruciate ligament. Ligamentous sprain/ low grade partial tear of ACL Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
Visit fugitive choosing to fictitious height height these high the other height is it goingthe it fuhvjc.
Hello doctor, I am participating sex with my wife alternate days, my sperm content is reducing day by day. Please medicate me to increase my stamina and content and size of my penis.
My head used to ache time to time. Please give me permanent medical help, so that it never happens again.
What is the symptoms of brain tumor. I have headache twice in a weak and when I join gym them the problem of headache is gone please tell me what am l do.
I have a problem of hair fall for the past 3-4 years due to possible condition of tinea capititis in scalp. What otc medication can I take to stop the fall and to improve growth? will shaving the scalp and using ketoconazole topical cream and shampoo help? or fluconazole oral tablets? any dosage or side effect of it? any alternative solution?
Is patanjali medicine divya younamrit vati is good for erectile dysfunction & premature ejaculation.
I am 15 years old. I have cough from about 18 days. Last night I took a medicine without any prescription from doctor that caused me uneasiness at midnight. Is it harmful to me?
The smell of your body acts the same as a natural aphrodisiac, and it can entice your partner for immediate sex. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed:
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.
Link between Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation
Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to achieve a penetrable erection while premature ejaculation is a man's inability to take control of his ejaculations during or before sexual intercourse. These conditions are two of the most common sexual dysfunctions observed among men. The prevalence of these two conditions can be found among all socioeconomic groups and among men of varying ages.
The incidence of premature ejaculation is higher and hence more common among both young and old men. Studies show that an estimated 40% of men suffer from the condition of premature ejaculation. On the other end, research also reveals that erectile dysfunction is associated with advancing age though a host of other factors like diabetes, kidney and heart diseases and certain medications can also be responsible.
How are these two conditions actually related?
It is found that in most men who have been primarily diagnosed with erectile dysfunction, the secondary concern has been premature ejaculation. The reason for both the problems is more or less the inadequate flow of blood to the penis required for a penetrable erection.
Moreover, in some cases, it was found that premature ejaculation occurred when a person was diagnosed with both mild and acute erectile dysfunction. In a similar manner, it was found that among men who suffered from ED and required constant stimulation to maintain a penetrable erection found out the instances of occurrence of premature ejaculation was high.
In some cases, it was found that the chief cause of erectile dysfunction was premature ejaculation. Because of these reasons, the two conditions are often found to co-exist and overlap one another.
In cases where both the conditions exist, treatment for ED is recommended to be sought first.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.