Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harita ChuriYour feedback matters!
I've hair falling problem being continued still after I suffered from Typhoid last year. How could I stop it? Pls suggest homemade remedy.
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
I don't get much of the night's sleep. I have tried gym, little meditation but not working. I barely just get 5-6hrs sleepPlease help.
I am 72 years old male. I have heart problem. I went through by-pass surgery in 2000 and implanted pace maker ion 2008. Now I am under medication I have type two diabetic patient also. Now I have hip pain problem. When I walk I feel pain in the hip and right leg. Please advise.
Sir suffering from fever from last lay. I can't sleep well because all my body covered with swept. And my body is hot too. And my neck is also paining.
Hi. I have pimple marks (scars) on my back n shoulders (not on my face). I want get rid of those marks. Please advice! Thanks!
In case of Bp or sugar problem we can take this medicine 1 Gadar forte cap two bd 2 sahar shaktiprash powder one tra spon two times daily 3 ss oil use penis massage only 4 cap evion 400 mg one od What is the meaning of 1 line forte cap two bd Ss oil Cap evion 400 mg one od 100.
I have backache in my head from last 2 years What do I do to help myself apart from banging my head on the wall.
Hello doctor. Meri mom ko eyes k neeche or nose pr chote chote black spots ho rhe h ie jhaiyan types. To aap koi cream btaieye ya fir home remedg btaiye.
Sir I am a civil engineer and last few years back my hair fall is heavy. So I am getting problem with that. Please tell me some instructions sir.
My name is priya my age is 22 year. I am so thin my face has so much acne and it look more than my age. Please consult me what I do for getting glow on my face.
Hi Doctor, My friend is getting married in 3 days. She has period on that day. What will happen if she postpone her period by taking tablet? Will she face any internal issues in future.
Doctor please advise my wife Age 28 is suffering from migraine headache with photophobia n phonophobia past many years does it lead to depression n suicidal intention ? I'm concerned .
What's your advice for my 17 year old son who was diagnosed as pharyngitis (throat images earlier & now are attached). His blood & urine reports are normal as attached He has taken following medicines as attached prescriptions datewise from 27 November till date (Tab Chemoral forte, Cap.Cobadex forte, Tab. Cepodem200, Tab Dolo, Tab Parit (20Gm), Syrup Viscodyne and Syrup Polybion. He is doing gargling with salt water and Betadyne also. That E&T specialist doctor had also applied some acid solution to that swollen throat, BUT not totally. Will you revert with your advice at the earliest.
Hi Dr. as you are aware today's system of growing is usage of Inorganic chemical and pesticides so will it not be harmful usage of peels since presence of pest on peels.
I am 46 years old lady and I generally suffers from high and low blood pressure. My bp is controlled only by medicines. What should I du.
Lemon is a natural cleanser and it has anti-septic and anti-bacterial properties. The acidic properties of the lemon helps to lighten your skin and also removes dead skin cells.
Take a slice of freshly cut lemon and rub it on the underarms daily before taking bath.
Apply some moisturizer after bath because lemon can cause skin dryness.
Another option is, make a paste by adding 2 teaspoons of turmeric to lemon juice.
Apply this paste to your underarms and leave it on for 10 minutes, then wash it off with water.