Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Harita ChuriYour feedback matters!
Hi Doc, Actually I am having some issues with my diet . Actually I have been working out in the gym for about 8 months . But actually I am gaining more fat than muscles . So can you please prescribe me diet chart . Thank You
I was suffering from yeast infection before then start pain in vagina during intercourse and now it's 1 year that I'm having this problem. Tried medication for yeast infection but still have little bit problem like itching in vaginal area. Please give me some solution.
Hi doctor. I am 19 years old female. My periods have always been normal until I missed in the month of April. My last period was on 11 march 2016. I had a lot of exam stress so I attributed it to the same. However I did an ultrasound which did not show any abnormality in my ovaries whatsoever. Then on 4 june 2016 I took tab estrogen and progesterone and got my period on 10 june 2016. I again missed my cycle in july and went for a hormonal profile which showed that my LH waz 26.47 and FsH 7.07 and PRl 28.09. My endocrinologist said you have PCOS although I do not have any other symptom other than a bit of weight gain. He started me on metformin 500 mg and gave diving 10 for 7 days to induce periods which I did not get even after waiting for 15 days. So today I went to an ob/gyn and he said to increase metformin to 1 g and take krimson 35 for a month or two and check. I am really worried. Is this a very big issue? Will it affect my fertility in any way? Web makes PCOS look like something very evil. Please help. Also If I missed my period then in which phase am i? As in FP or what? The report shows my lh is 26.47 and fsh 7.07 and prl 28. During fp there has to be this lh surge right? So how much lh is needed for ovulation. Please explain me this with reference to normal ranges. Ill be highly obliged doctors if you help me with this and explain all the questions. Thank you.
Swelling in foot after viral fever which is very painful and very difficulty in walking. There is also pain in joints.
I'm having stomach pain and gastric from morning so please prescribe some medicine specially for gastric .
My husband is 32 years old, he has male pattern baldness. Which treatment is helpful to him. Which method is most effective, homeopath, ayurveda or allopathy. Please hell.
I am 18 year old. And I am facing a great problem as my body hair is growing rapidly. And as a woman it's quite odd. What should I do know. Is there anything that can reduce my body hair or I have to trim it? Looking forward for your reply.
I want to increase my weight without much fat but also I want it fast. What are the foods items or other supplement that I can to do the same.
I am losing hair. I have tried anti hair fall shampoos but not much effect have I experienced. Please suggest some ways in which I can overcome this. I prefer natural ways. Please.
How should I improve my immune system bcz in every season I get sick and weak. I have my blood test report hemoglobin is 10.25%. What should I do to improve this. My weight is 65 kg. Height is 5.5"
Feb 2015 my hdl was 30 ldl 160 and trig. 200. I have replaced my refind oil to olive. Now in june results are hdl 50 ldl 100 both in limits. But trig has increased to 220. Please suggest to control triglricies.
Hi I do not have beard. I like to have hair on my face but it has little bit. I would like to have more hair on my face. Is there any medicine or any cream or oil which help me in growing my beard. Please ans my question Asap Thanks. With regards.
My skin is oily and having pimples. My hair is also fall since last 2 to 3 years .what can I do for this problems .Give me a proper answer for this all problem.
Anxiety and stress are regular occurrences that happen to all individuals in certain situations. But if these become habitual and take place in excessive frequency, then it is symptomatic of a psychological problem. Anxiety disorders require proper treatment through counseling and therapy for leading a healthy stress-free life.
Anxiety impacts each person at a different level and is accompanied by various types of irrational phobias. Hence it differs from case to case. There are a few general types into which anxiety disorders can be categorized. Some of these types are as follows:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD): This kind of anxiety is constant and vague and does not appear to stem from any specific factor. Those suffering from it are affected during all waking hours and even in sleep when it is disturbed and irregular due to unending stress.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD): A person suffering from ocd experiences uncontrollable compulsions and is unable to keep from obsessing over issues of trivial nature. This manifests itself in definite behavioral patterns which become rigid and inflexible.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): This is an extreme form of anxiety disorder that is caused when the patient experiences a traumatic event or life-threatening accident that leaves a mental scar. It takes the form of panic attacks, nightmares, sudden mental breakdowns, hyper vigilance, and excessive nervousness.
- Panic Disorder: The patients of this disorder experience sudden panic attacks which occur frequently without any specific trigger. It is also accompanied by the fear of having such attacks, as well as a fear of being in places from where it is difficult to escape in the event of an attack.
- Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD): Also known as social phobia, sad causes a person to be in constant fear of being negatively viewed by people. It involves constant fear of public humiliation and also gives rise to performance anxiety or stage fright.
How to Recognize An Anxiety Disorder?
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders which have both physical and emotional symptoms. Following are the most common signs of chronic anxiety: