Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Harish BedekarYour feedback matters!
Every day I feel depressed. So that I am scared of people. I don't like meet to anyone. And every day I am not feeling well. Please give me better medicine for that. So I can feel comfortable with everyone.
I am 32 yrs old women, married and I have 4 yrs old daughter, we are living in usa currently, its been 7 yrs of marriage. After my marriage within few days I came to know my husband uses women pictures which was taken in his office and cafeteria if women dress is little visible he takes picture without their knowledge and uses for his pleasure, ours is love marriage, I did advised him many times, but everytime he says he has stopped but every 3 or within 6 mnths he gets caught by me, but his not verysexually active with me, his been taking medicine for ed problem, now am at the stage of ending my relationship, please advise me on this? whether will this person (husband} ever change?
I smoke hooka for 10 minutes daily than it is very very bad or not so bad. And how many it increase the risk of risk diseases than a non smoker.
I always get irritated N overreact on small matters. My age 49 N I have high BP for which I take olmezest 40 one daily. Is there any medicine which will keep me Little calm N pacified. Thanks to help me urgently.
I am 17 year old I can not remember my lesson when I read then my head very pain I can not remember my lesson until 1 day. Doctor please tell me what should I do. 15 February my exam start. Or my head pain around when I read. What medicine eat this problem.
Hello! I am KaIam my age is 17 only or I had wet dreams from last 2 years I want to rid off it. It take me too much tension please suggest me that. Th.
I am a regular smoker, and I am having an urge to quit smoking, and it is getting difficult day by day to end it, I have heard about vaporizers which help quit smoking, what would you advise to go for it or not? And which one?
I am 22 year girl firstly I was experiencing tremor than I feeling somewhat kind of little dizziness is it parkinson.
I am a very hard drunken man. Haw to forget doing drink. And smoking also. please suggest any simple path.
My son is 3.2 years old, he has lisping in his words, is it terminate itself as he grows or something has to be done from our side I e to look after the doctor in the same, please advice.
Sir/Mam, I want a psychological clarification. The problem is I deeply love my cousin. I hugged my cousin one night. She hates me a lot after that. I can't digest the feeling her hatred towards me because I love her from my childhood. How to be good at her? And how to get the things normal? Please help me Mam/Sir.
I am a 24 year old male. I am having problems speaking properly mainly due to breathlessness. I also get sudden panic attacks when others call my name in meetings etc causing me to stutter in my speech. Sometimes I just cannot start with the word I want to start with, and I instead have to insert two words before starting the sentence, like "Um" "Basically" "So. Etc. I think I have some sort of anxiety disorder. Its gradually becoming worse, due to which I'm avoiding many things I normally enjoy like team outings, group events etc, simply because I can't talk properly. Is there any over the counter medication to relieve this anxiety/panic attack problem?
Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is a mental disorder which makes you feel fearful, nervous and suspicious about people or situations around. This disease usually starts to show its signs from early adulthood and is more common in men than women. People suffering from this disorder are unable to maintain close and long lasting relationships with people as they have the habit of blaming and not trusting other people. The most common symptoms of this disorder are:
- Doubting the loyalty of others
- Fear of revealing their own personal information
- A tendency of holding long lasting grudges
- Inability to handle criticisms
- Abrupt instances of anger and instant reaction
- Showing traits of coldness in a relationship
- Having a feeling of always being right
- Having problems in relaxing
- Being stubborn, argumentative and hostile
- Causes: The exact cause behind PDD is still unknown, but according to some medical researchers it happens due to a combination of biological and psychological conditions. Additionally, bad emotional experiences during childhood and having gone through a physical or mental trauma also leads to the development of the disease.
- Diagnosis: This condition cannot be diagnosed at home and is usually diagnosed by a specialist. The first step taken by a doctor in order to diagnose the disorder is an examination of the medical and psychiatric history of the person. Additionally, if the health records of a person do not indicate anything, then the doctors usually go for some expert opinions by a psychiatrist.
- Treatment: Most of the people suffering from this disease are not even aware about it, until someone brings it to their notice. Doctors usually believe that psychotherapy, which is a form of counseling, is the best way to treat PDD.