Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hari H.Jhangiani
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari H.JhangianiYour feedback matters!
Does apple cider vinegar+ honey + luke warm water has the same effect as lemon + honey + luke-warm water consumed in the morning? which once is better to take for fat loss?
Premature ejaculation is characterized by the disgorgement of semen after considerably minimal penile stimulation. About 40% of men experience premature ejaculation worldwide. It is most common in pre-teens, teens and the younger population; however it can occur in men of any age.
It can bring an onset to embarrassment, insecurity, low self esteem, distress to the man as well as have a negative effect on his relationship. Shying away from sexual contact is not the solution to this problem as many men do. Addressing the problem is the key to overcome premature ejaculation.
Methods and Treatments To Deal With Early Ejaculation:
- Most men resort to self-treatment in this condition. When one is close to climaxing, distracting your mind from the intense sexual intercourse has proven to delay orgasm, allowing you to last longer.
- Thrusting slowly and/or extraction of the penis during intercourse have also shown positive results.
- Ejaculation before intercourse will also allow you to last longer.
- Using a thick condom helps as well, as it decreases sensation by reducing friction.
- Men are more likely to climax faster if they have not had sex in a long time. Therefore having sex more often is recommended in cases of premature ejaculation.
- Kegel muscle exercises have shown the best results among all kinds of sexual therapies involved. This involves the contraction and release of the same muscles you hold in to stop urinating halfway. In regular intervals of the day, continue this practice as it will strengthen your muscles and allow you better control over your climax. This will also improve the quality of your erection as well.
- Exercises that involve the contraction and release of anal muscles have also shown high efficacy rates. Mimicking bowel activities for 2-3 minutes thrice a day can improve stamina by 30-40%.
- Medicinal supplements are also readily available in the markets which are targeted to delay ejaculation. However there are side-effects reported which include fatigue, nausea, diarrhea and dizziness.
By combining 3 or more of these methods, premature ejaculation can be rectified and also eliminated with prolonged practice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Hi I am 31 years old I have back pain since 8 to 10 months due to bike riding and long time sitting at my office also feel pain on legs. What to do ? Please advice.
Sir, my face is darker than my body as found normal. Is there any remedy for this. If I used any cream is it give me permanent solution?
My son is 5 years old and even now he wets his bed while sleeping (within 2 hours of his sleep), its not because he drinks too much of water before that. What I have observed is he is unable to control/hold it for a while during the day as well. Please advice.
Top reasons for irregular menses
? Significant amount of weight gain or loss,
? Eating disorders
? Hormonal imbalance
? IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome)
? PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome)
? Recent child birth
? TB (Tuberculosis)
Top home remedies for Irregular periods
You must be hearing about variety of complications related to menstrual problems in ladies with the age ranging from 14 years till 50. Irregular periods can be due to variety of reasons starting from hormonal disorder, food adulteration, life style changes or that of medications. If you are suffering from irregular periods, this will be ideally known as oligomenorrhea. Some girls and women gets periods irregularly after 2 months or 3 months that is very unusual and harmful for a woman?s body. According to the experts, normal healthy lady gets menstrual range within 21 to 35 days. It will be quite usual if women have 11 to 13 periods in a year. But, anything less than this can be abnormal. In order to stay away from irregular period, some home remedies will be effective.
Irregular or delayed periods, this health condition is medically termed as oligomenorrhea. It is one of the most common problems that a number of women suffer from. Pain or twinges in the breast and heaviness in the lower abdomen, bouts of nausea, lethargic feel round the clock are some of the main problems women face as a result of irregular menstruation. There can be a number of reasons that may cause periods delayed. However, the specific reason of irregular periods differs from one woman to the other.
Home Treatments for Irregular periods
banyan tree roots
Take the roots of a banyan tree. Make sure they are fresh. Boil it in a cup of water for about 10 minutes. Add 2-3 tbsp of cow?s milk to this decoction and have it at bedtime daily. This potion can also help you regularize your menstrual cycle to a great extent.
Fennel seeds or saunf can also help you regulate your monthly periods. In order to have them, you need to mix 2 tbsp of fennel seeds in 1 glass water and let it stay overnight. Strain the water using a muslin cloth or strainer and drink it. Make sure to have this potion daily for positive results.
Grapes are also considered useful for regularising irregular periods. Drinking grape-juice on daily basis can help you a great deal. Apart from that, you can also eat raw grapes and make it a part of your diet. This will help you in the long run. However, excessive consumption of grapes is not good. It can cause loose motions
Spending a day out at the beach or going up on a hike is something most people love to do. What they, however, do not want is the after effects of being out in the sun the sunburn. While sunscreen lotions do help to a large extent, being in the sea can wash off the sunscreen, leaving the skin exposed to the imminent damage. Also, the effect of most sunscreens (know more about sunscreen) wears off with time, thereby, invariably producing some damage to the skin. However, there are simple ways to reduce the damage and in some cases even reverse the damage done by the sunburn.
Listed below simple ways with which you can treat a sunburn:
- The minute you realize sunburn has set in, reduce further damage by getting out of the sun.
- If you were out in the beach, rinse off with regular water as early as possible to clear the chlorine and sand and salt water. The salt water irritates the skin and aggravate the damage further.
- Take a pain-killer which will reduce the inflammation and control the overall effect of swelling and pain. This can also help the mild headache (learn more about headache problem) that can develop because of being out in the sun.
- The sun dries the skin and therefore, make sure you make an extra effort and moisturize your skin. Use creams that contain aloe vera, glycerin or hyaluronic acid. Keeping them in the fridge for a while produces an extra-refreshing effect.
- Make a compress containing egg white or green tea and skimmed milk. The green tea will reduce inflammation and the egg white will supply the necessary proteins for the skin to recover.
- Not just the skin, the sunburn also leaves you dehydrated overall. Ensure the water intake is increased and consume water rich food like watermelon, grapes, and cucumber.
- If there are sun blisters as a result of the sunburn, do not touch them. Peeling them can produce scars, which can be permanent.
- On spots that are painful after the sunburn, slices of potatoes or cucumber can be used to rub the area. This will produce a cooling effect and also reduce swelling.
- Vinegar contains acetic acid and reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation that happens subsequent to a sunburn. Towel soaked in vinegar can be used to wipe the area or vinegar can be added to the water for a bath.
- Mint is another wonderful agent to manage sunburn. Include it in tea or add peppermint oil to lukewarm water for that healing drink.
These are some tips to treat a sunburn and reduce the damage (sometimes permanent) that can happen as a result.