Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Haresh R. ChandraYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years. My all most hair fallen. I am also taking medicine from Dr..homeopathy medicine from 1 years but I couldn't get any result. Still now also my hair fallen. After using this medicine my face is full of pimples. But I am continuing medicine. After 1 years I stopped medicine. What shall I do. Still now I am also not get marriage. For only this reason. Kindly help me.
Hello sir, Actually I have black spots on my face so How to remove these black spots what are the solutions?
Sir when m not doing masturbating once in a weak than the night fall is occurred. N m very irritated with this problem please guide me how I can pressure my self.
I am 20 year old girl with height 4'11 and weight 34.6. M very much worried about my health. My hands are getting skinny day by day. Suggest something.
I'm 25 years old male with uncircumcised penis. I'm having some kind of infection in foreskin. There is redness and itching inside foreskin. Some time there is white/yellowish kinda dirt inside the foreskin. It's been 5-6 days since it happened. The inner foreskin also have some inflammation (very minor). I don't know what it is. Is there something serious.
I am 30 years old. I have cholesterol problem. It was so intolerable for me. How can I overcome this problem.
I am 26 year male and I observed that there is un-digested food items in my stool, please tell me the reason and treatment.
Hi doctor. I am suffering from anxiety disorder. Public speaking phobia. Can you help me out to overcome this disorder.
In reference to my last question. I am 26. Had sex on 14th August and my period is due on 18th August. I have 28 days and regular cycle. Now I am really confused. Some doctors are telling chances of pregnancy are by and large. Some are saying there is no chance at all. Please suggest me accurate answers. I am really worried.
My mom can't sleep at night since many years. She usually passes the entire night playing games or watching videos on her phone. Because of this she now has a habit of waking up late every day and feels tired and frustrated. How can I make her sleep early at night?
I am having pain in my stomach and I do not know why day by day the pain is increasing and getting worse how to stop this.
My gums bones are leaving the teeth (lower front 6 teeth) .as my gums are receding .dentist suggested me flap. I started using sensodine and listerine too for proper oral hygiene. I am done with OPG ,it is showing that bones are less. So kindly suggest me.
I am not getting sleep for last 10 days, when I got sleep at late hours I wake up suddenly, what is the problem with me?
I am working in night shift since 2 years and some times I faced problem in proper erection during the sex. How can I get strong erection?
I am suffering from ch sinusitis since last 25 year and taking tab cetrizine from 10 years their is any side effects of cetrizine tab I need answer from ent doc.
Hello Dr. Am rupa, 24 yr.i got chicken pox last month. It has gone but I am unable to sleep from that time. Has been suffering from 2 months with sleepless nights. Could not even sleep for 2 to 3 hrs normally. And became very weak. Please suggest me something to sleep normally.
I am 26 year old and I had stomach pain 5 days before, then I met a doctor, he suggest some medicines like maxim-o and cyclobrex. Now I got relief, but somehow I have pain on my right testicle and feeling a small lump on it. Is it hernia or anything else? Im little bit worried about it. Could you have anyone explanation about this briefly?
My father has hydronephrosis due to stricture in urethra. And creatinine level is high 2.93. What should be the diet regimen for my father?
Homeopathy has some very effective tools to combat many problems within your body and hair loss or hair thinning is one of them. With a number of herbs or mineral based medications and treatments, homeopathy has proved itself as an effective form of medication time and again. Some of the medications, which are effective in treating hair problems and stimulate hair growth are mentioned below.
1. Lycopodium: This is a medication made from club moss spores. It is not only effective against hair thinning or the onset of baldness in men, but is also for women who suffer hair loss during pregnancy or after childbirth.
2. Kalium Carbonicum: This is another excellent medication, which can stop the thinning of hair. It also prevents hair from becoming brittle; since brittleness may lead to hair loss. It is also a great hair growth catalyst.
3. Silicea: Silicea is very potent in enhancing hair strength and is also known to have properties of a growth enhancer. This medication provides nourishment to the hair and thus also reduces dryness, which is considered to be a primary culprit behind hair thinning and hair fall.
4. Kalium Sulphuricum: This is a specialized medication, which should be taken under strict doctor's guidelines. Kalium Sulphuricum is very effective in case of hair loss because of dandruff. Not only does it eliminate dandruff, but also encourages quick hair growth.
5. Phosphorus: If you suffer from a type of male pattern baldness where clumps of hair from one portion tend to fall off, Phosphorus can easily stimulate those areas for quick and effective regrowth. Even women who tend to lose hair from just one area can use this. Phosphorus is also effective in lessening dandruff related hair problems.
6. Natrum Muriaticum: This is one of the wonder drugs within homeopathy for hair fall and many other disorders of the body. Not only will it stimulate hair growth, but will also reduce the problem of hair loss in cases such as:
- Hair loss due to dry and crusty areas on the scalp
- Hair loss due to skin disorders
- Hair loss due to menstrual problems
- Hair loss due to other hormonal problems
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.