Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Haresh R. ChandraYour feedback matters!
She is 69 years old and she does not have diabetics or another decease but these days she is complaining about tiredness. Will you suggest some syrup?
Hi jab n hastmuthen krta hu to ling ko hilata hu to mja nhi aata jb virya niklta hh tb mja aata hh kya sex m bhi esa hota hh.
I am 37 years old my knee pain last 8 years regular eating by given the doctor no benefit no relief so what we do for relief.
I have been suffering from severe head aches as soon as I get up in the morning. The ache starts in my occipital region and it spreads to the frontal region within few hours. It is sure not migraine. But why do I keep suffering from it?
I have a suffering from fever since last night and I also feel weakness since 15 days ago please give a some suggestion for recovery very fast.
Hlo doc I am monika. And married also my age is 31. And suffering from thyroid from8 months and my weight is getting low. And I am not pregnant. Well I am trying. Is it symptoms of hyperthyroidism. Plzz tell me what to eat ans precaution.
Hello Sir My Hair fall problem is very big problem. I fill very bad. I am not attend any party and married party.
I have headache that irritating me. Sometimes its like hitting with an arrow from one side. Sometimes its like pain on whole head. Sometimes pain on either sides. What's this will be. How can I get cured!
I am 5'2" 30 years old female and had 2 normal deliveries. I am underweight at just 41 kg. I want to gain weight but in a healthy way. I have no time for gym or to specially prepare varieties for myself. Is there a pure veg jain diet chart that I can follow to gain weight?
Hey my name is aishna and I have a little scars on my face skin could you please suggest a good treatment and ointment.
I am a 21 years old boy and my I always have pain in my eyes and head whenever I concentrate hard what should I do?
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.