Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Habib Z.Shaikh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Habib Z.ShaikhYour feedback matters!
My cousin have severe chest pain and when he consulted a doctor he diagnosed and asked to take a echo cardio gram. And when the echo cardio gram results says that there was a left ventricle diastolic dysfunction. Actually what it means. Can yo explain this.
Hello doctor's I am 29 year's old recently facing problem with green tea. I use to sleep daily 7-8 hour's. After drinking green tea I am exactly sleeping 4 and half hour's. Which may result any health problem's in future or shall I stop taking green tea? please can you suggest me a solution? awakening for your replay.
Sir what can we do in piles? It can be totally cured or not? Can I eat Ginger or I can never eat it?
Hii sir mera dost hai wo 18 years ka hh aur 4 years s hastmuthen kr rha hh 1 din m 1 bar sir use koi kamjori nhi aa rhi ap khte ho roj hastmuthen krne s kamjori hoti hh please reply in hindi.
What if I masturbate every 3-4 days, will that affect my health, tell me about masturbation ,it affects our health in what ways.
I'm 23years old, me and my husband stays far away, for every 15days we have continuous sex later I will use ipill for protection, is that good use i pill frequently, does this affect my future pregnancy?
Your heart gives you warning signs before the onset of a major problem. You may not even know that you are at risk of one or more heart diseases if you fail to notice these small signs that your heart sends out. Even a minor symptom, like chest pain, can indicate that your heart may be in trouble. While there could be many causal factors for a heart condition, here some symptoms, which are possible indications of a heart disease and should not be ignored in any case.
1. Chest pain or discomfort - This symptom is the most common one, which indicates that your heart is not healthy. It usually comes in the form of a pain, pressure or tightness in the chest and may happen due to a blocked artery. This may be an early warning sign of a heart attack and you should seek professional advice before it turns into a major problem.
2. Excessive sweating - If you often sweat without any valid reason, it might be a sign to be concerned for. The sweating experienced will feel more like the one that arises due to stress rather than common perspiration experienced due to any vigorous physical activity.
3. Difficulty in breathing - Shortness of breath is an indication that you are at high risk of getting a heart attack. The symptom includes having difficulty in breathing and feels similar to the panting experienced after a long run.
4. Nausea and frequent stomach problems - If you experience nausea, heartburn, indigestion or abdominal pain frequently, it may be the result of an unhealthy heart. Of course, these signs may be due to other diseases as well, but if you experience any of the other symptoms of heart problems too, it's highly probable that your heart is in trouble.
5. Exhaustion - If you fall into the high-risk zone of being a potential heart patient, you may feel exhausted after doing some simple chores, which didn't tire you earlier. Common examples may be climbing the stairs or carrying something from your doorstep inside the house to name a few.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!