Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have a small white patch on my face most people said its vitamin deficiency because I go less out in sun.
She got some cuts on her left hand and now the nearby area is burning. It has a strong burning sensation and skin is getting dark brown day on day. Also the area of this impact is increasing with time.Please tell.
May face has black spots, dark circles, pimple marks. And I don't like this so I tried many cosmetics and natural ways to get rid them but they are not gone completely. Please suggest me some ways, which would help me.
I am 24 year old I want my skin to glow and be smooth even want my hair to be healthy straight and silky. Want to reduce my bit fat in my tummy.
Im amar 25 year old. I have wrinkles under my eyes and dark circle .What should I do for it. Suggest me best prescription.
I have recently bought just herbs product's like silksplash face wash, sunscreen and night cream. Will these products be really effective on skin? And will it reduce my dark spots?
Hi i am 9 year old cut her thumb with paper cutter and the hand is bleeding profusely, how to stop bleeding and is tetanus required.
Hi, i'm 21 years old, my elder sister is taking red wine for glowing skin. Even I want to try it. Can red wine be useful for skin. And if it is, what is the right time to have red wine on a daily basis?
I am 42 years old lately I have been loosing firmness in the facial and neck skin I also have two straight long lines under the eye area where the cheeks begin and also I have nasolabial folds pls suggest non invasive treatments that give considerably long results.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.