Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H S Bhatia
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I want to make my skin clear and clean. But due to acne scars and oily skin I am unable to do so. please suggest what I can do. I take a warm glass of lemon water everyday. Is it healthy for my stomach? Can it helm me with my skin?
My skin is very oily & rough & now summer weather is very black face please suggeste to bright & glow my face.
I am suffering from bad pain exactly anal region. There is no blood, no itching, nothing only pain which feels like stress. The pain I noticed is exactly lower side of buttock and few cm above the anus. When sit the pressure on rectum giving me severe pain. I did exercise including cycling which I did after a gap of two years and my pain started. I am assuming its because of this the area near my tail bone is in tension and paining. Two years back I did ayurvedic operation for piles, first thing I showed to same doctor he said nothing related to piles or fissure. Please kindly suggest what is reason for this pain and to whom I have consult for such kind of pain.
I have a serious ulcer problem and while eating eagerly am getting hiccups. And how to reduce my ulcer problem. I have smoking habit, how to quit smoking. I have little bit skin issues how to reduce black spots on my face.
Hi I am 23 year old. On my face some black marks are there I am using skin shine cream is it good to use. Because few days I did not apply so face was too dull and was same as before.
Since last 6 months, under both my feet, the skin becomes Hard automatically and then cracks start appearing, sometimes cuts are deep. Then the dead skin (under my feet) turns dark black. Note that this is happening UNDER the feet, so not visible in slippers. I am Not Diabetic. My sugar level always stays just below the borderline (for non-diabetic people). And I also do Not have BP. I am NOT on any sort of medication whatsoever. Sometimes I apply Ointments (on the affected area) such as Exsora (of Nulife Pharma) and Pasitrex-C (of Sun Pharma). First I apply Exsora for 2-3 hrs, then I apply Pasitrex-C for 2-3 hrs. Sometimes I also dip my feet in Hot Water (more than Lukewarm). I do get temporary relief from these, but again the Cracks appear, at some other place (under the feet). My mother also used to suffer from a similar ailment, during her later years (she passed away in 2010). Is there a permanent cure to this problem? What ailment it could be? Please suggest something which can cure this problem forever. Regards, Rohit Dalmia.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well.
6 natural remedies for minor skin burns:
There is no escaping the might of fire. From wildfires to minor superficial burns, fires have always been a boon and a bane that we can never do without. Thankfully, nature is bounteous and has provided us with the antidote to every injury. Here are some natural remedies that are helpful in minor burns:
It is a truth that has been known for centuries: ice and fire have always been sworn use the ice as your ally to fight the sting of a burn. But, be careful. Ice, if applied directly can do more harm by severing the burn. Instead use it indirectly by using it as an ice pack, or wrapped by a soft cloth of cotton.
2. Aloe vera
The pulpy, green aloe vera is a much-loved ingredient in medication and cosmetics. The pulp of this plant is enriched by astringent properties that are known to heal tissues. Use aloe vera on affected area to ease the severity of the burn and gradually heal the injury.
3. Coconut oil
The coconut is perhaps the most efficiently utilized plant there is. Coconut oil has been used in cookery, as a makeup remover, as a sunscreen, and so much more. Because of its mildness on the skin, it can effectively heal superficial burns. Coconut oil is rich in vitamin e and fatty acids, thus lending it properties that can heal superficial burns. It has antioxidant and antifungal properties and is also known to lighten the burn scars over a period of time.
The culmination of the love between bees and flowers, honey is as sweet in utility as in taste. It is a powerful disinfectant that arrests the infection of wounds. Honey is also antibacterial and shields the wound from infection as it heals. Its anti-inflammatory property makes it an excellent home remedy to treat superficial burns. Applying honey over a period of time also reduces the chances of hypertrophic scars.
5. Raw potatoes
The sting of the burn is not the only thing that is painful, the ugly water-filled blisters that follow can be worse. Thankfully, your kitchen has the right home remedy for blisters too. Raw potatoes are extremely soothing on the skin and reduce the harshness of minor burns. Potatoes are also blessed with anti-inflammatory properties and reduce the chances of blisters to a great extent. Cut a slice of raw potato and rub it gently on the burn. The released juices will heal the severity of the burn.
-every household has onions aplenty in their kitchens. The next time you get your hands on that hot pan, just grab an onion and release the juices onto your skin. Onions have been proven to be rich in sulphur compounds and quercetin that can help to heal superficial burns. Onion juice is also an effective pain reliever and lowers the occurrence of blisters.
Try these remedies for superficial burns, for severe burns, it is recommended that you consult a doctor for the best treatment.