Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. H S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I have an headache and dark spot on the lower portion of my eyes. What should I do now? And also not getting sleep.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Dry skin is a condition caused by the lack of moisture in skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are just some of the conditions, which may be caused due to dry skin. Dry skin can also be very uncomfortable. The condition is mostly caused by environmental factors such as exposure to harsh weather conditions or getting soaked in hot water.
People at risk:
- Age: People who are older than 40 years of age tend to be more at risk of dry skin than people who are younger than 40 years.
- Climate: As mentioned earlier, weather conditions play a pivotal role in causing dry skin. Therefore, people who live in areas where the climate is either very hot or very cold tend to get dry skin more often than people who live in temperate climates. Low humidity is another factor which causes dry skin.
- Profession: Some professions, such as nursing or hairstyling requires frequent usage of hot water all through the day, which can also lead to dry skin.
- Swimming: Swimming is one of the major causes of dry skin. This is especially true in pools, which have chlorine. This is because chlorine increases the itchiness on your skin.
- Lifestyle changes: Usually, lifestyle changes such as avoiding long, hot showers and putting moisturizers are good enough to make sure that dry skin goes away.
- Lactic acid: Creams with lactic acid and urea can be prescribed by your doctor, if the dryness of your skin does not go away with moisturizers. These creams are usually over-the-counter medications.
- Prescription creams: Prescription creams are given, only when conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis or ichthyosis are present.
- Wet dressing: Wet dressing is given only when dermatitis has set in, as it mostly help in preventing the infection.
- Oiling: Oiling your body, especially with fish or flaxseed oil, ensures that your body does not succumb to dry skin.
- Hand sanitizer: Normal hand sanitizers tend to make your hands dry. Thus, dermatologists recommend hydrating hand sanitizers that allow your hands to maintain their moisture. Therefore, whenever you are using a hand sanitizer, use a hydrating one.
Is a single contact with leprosy infected person is sufficient for infection and in how many days the earlier symptoms occur of get infected what are the earlier symptoms of leprosy.
M suffering frm lipoma. Spread all body specially my both hand. Back. M so afraid. N anxious. What to do.
Plastic surgery includes various procedures in order to repair body parts which are damaged and injured or for cosmetic reasons by transferring tissues. The most common procedures performed on patients are lipoplasty, breast augmentation, facelift, eyelid surgery and botox. There have been a lot of assumptions and myths around plastic surgery, but it is no different than any other medical procedures. Here are top plastic surgery myths that you need to be aware of.
- Women are the only customers: Although women have been traditionally known to be the prime customers of plastic surgery, nowadays a lot of men are also opting for various procedures. Non penetrating mild procedures like botox, laser, and dermal fillers are highly popular among men. These are low cost and effective procedures that can make a mile of difference in your look.
- It's all about looking good: There are certainly many procedures focused on restructuring the body parts to enhance beauty but plastic surgery includes a lot of other procedures such as correcting sports injuries, burns, disfigurement due to an accident etc. Cosmetic surgeries are usually opted in those cases where normal exercises, diets and weight loss programs cannot alter the structure of a particular area.
- You will look young forever after opting for a plastic surgery: You can get procedures done to turn back time, but it is difficult to stay that way forever. Plastic surgery usually lasts for decades barring the non-invasive procedures such as botox and laser which are semi- permanent. A healthy lifestyle and occasional clinical touch ups can take away years from your look but it is humanly impossible to remain in the same way forever.
- Gives you smooth skin with no scars: There are procedures to reduce the appearance of scars but a surgery will sustain some kind of scar no matter how minuscule. Post surgery treatments are available to diminish scars but a slight remnant is to be endured.
If you are in need of plastic surgery it is advisable to gather necessary information before going through any procedure rather than believe assumptions. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.
Sir I have a problem in my mouth. In mouth skin is being black around in mouth please tell me suggestion right now.
I am getting warts on my face and I'm also getting tan on my forehead please tell me the details how to handle the face care.
I am 59 yrs Male and due to skin problems caused by parthenium allergy which has now turned to photo dermatitis. My skin has become very dark. What is the remedy to lighten the skin. Pl advice.
I AM GETTING SMALL WHITE PATCHES ON MY SKIN (ON HAND). RECENTLY I GOT BLACK PATCHES ON MY FACE. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME THE REASON AND MEDICATION FOR THIS?
How to became fair my skin in very dry specially cheeks. And my skin is very sensitive. And how to cure dark circle.
Sugar scrub to erase pimple marks-
This is a simple and easy scrub for healthy, pimple-marks free, glowing skin. It will work as an exfoliating agent and would help you to achieve a brighter skin tone.
- Take three table spoons of sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of milk powder
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
Mix them together and scrub this mixture over the face for few minutes and rinse it off after 15 minutes.