Find numerous Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Hello doctor my self imran and I am 27 year old. I have sneezing problem once started it will take 5 to 10 continuously and my nose keep ruining and by which watery type plegem stays in my chest please advise me homeopathy medicine which cures forever.
When I went in swimming pool my left ears in water. After I am not able to hear clearly in many days something like one week now. so, what I do please doctor give me some suggestion.?
I have suffer from cold cough last 1 month. I think it should be symptoms of sinus. So I checked out to x-ray report report of recommended recommended by genuine doctor. Bt tht report say. It does kind of sinus issue.& doc say its about energy of cold things. Nw I knw 4m u.have any kind of idea to solve this issue. Please concern my issue immediately. Thank you.
Hello sir, My eosinophil count is high 6.6. So am getting treated for it. But the blocked nose that I have even if I stay in the open for an hour. Is unbelievable. It is so much that I can't breathe through my nose. Bcoz of this my night sleep is affected. Pls help.
My wife has 43 years old lady. She has filling dry throat in night since three months. Why? And What she should do?
I experience giddy like when I get up and Start walking in the meantime then my body looses its control.
I have been suffering from chronic sinusitis. I have got streptococci. Mucus accumulates in sockets of right eye and finds problem. Slight feverish feeling and the occurrence is frequent. I have tried for cinnabaris200, a homeopathic medicine. But not a good result. Taking steam inhalation. But the matter is very embarrassing. I want to get homeopathic medicine advice. I raised this question two days ago. But an allopath answered which I do not like to take.
I getting sore throat from past one month. And also I am psoriasis patient. Is it related to psoriasis. I showed to doctor. He told me viral infection.
I have a nose breathing problem. Always have difficult to breath mostly from left nostril. Help me. My age 28.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.