Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H P Mody
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. H P ModyYour feedback matters!
I have palpitations from my childhood. It get triggered when I do some work or rush very hard. I consulted a cardio way back in 2011 and then referred to psychiatrist who then said I have anxiety and prescribed Feliz s10 which I am taking till now. Also Cardio prescribed Rosuvas for lowering my trigly and cholesterol. I am doing ok now. I tried reducing the anxiety tablet after consulting with my psychiatrist but I am getting head sightedness and not clear vision so doctor advised to continue full tablet. Now it is 6 years I am continuing medication for anxiety and cholesterol. I do not how long I should continue or will I have any side effects in long run. I am also not feeling strong after taking this medication. Any suggestions will help me.
Hi, I am suffering with stomach bloating. Working on night shift. Sleeps only 5 hours a day. Is this my symptoms.
my problem is I am skelt what I do how improve my body I am physically week what madison eat? Please tell as.
In 2008 I was suffering from anxiety disorder and my psychiatrist suggest me paxidep 37.5 for 5 years, after 5 years when he decreased the dose from 37.5 to 25 I again feeling frustrated so he advised me take it one more year same dose. After one year same problem arise, my question is that I am taking this medicine from last 8 years which is affecting my sexual life as side effect, how I can leave this medicine? I am doing night shift from last 8 years and drink on weekend.
I have a problem of hair falling and also have a problem for dandruff. My age is 28 years. Is there any remedy to cure all these types of problems?
A nosebleed also called epistaxis medically is normally not dangerous, but if you are old nosebleeds come with a number of risks. Treating a bloody nose incorrectly can only make it more dangerous, because of prolonged bleeding. Before we explain the ways to stop nosebleeds, let’s take a look at its causes:
Nosebleeds usually start from just inside the entrance of the nostril. But, why? Because the blood vessels here are quite fragile and are also prone to rupture easily. This is the reason why children suffer from nosebleeds so easily. Other common reasons are
A nosebleed usually lasts for about 10-20 minutes and is usually easy to treat. But in some conditions, this bleeding can be profuse and last longer like in cases of
Bleeding can sometimes also happen in areas further back in the nose due mostly to injuries and disorders of the nose.
Usually, nosebleeds can be stopped using simple first aid.
- Sitting up straight helps, especially along with tipping your head forward. It is vital that you don’t tip your head backwards as this can allow the blood to go down your throat and cause vomiting. And this can make your nosebleed worse. So, take care to spit out the blood in your mouth and not to swallow it.
- To stop a nosebleed, pinch the soft, cartilaginous part of your nose using your thumb and forefinger. Spraying your nose with a medicated nasal spray before pinching it can help the bleeding to stop faster. Apply pressure for 10 minutes to get results. Check if your nosebleed has stopped after 10 minutes if it’s not; apply pressure for another 10 minutes. Nosebleeds usually stop after 10 to 20 minutes of pressure.
- Use an ice pack to your nose and cheeks. This will constrict the blood vessels in the nose and stop the nosebleed.
- Use a saline- or water-based nasal gel inside your nose to stop bleeding.
- Remember not to blow your nose or insert anything into your nose for at least 12 hours after your nosebleed is over.
- If the bleeding doesn’t stop even after 20 minutes of applying direct pressure, it’s prudent to rush to a doctor. He will treat your nose to stop the bleeding.
- In a few rare cases, the bleeding is so severe that a blood transfusion is needed, and surgery may be needed to stop it.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!