Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hi doctor. I masturbate. But now my cum is going quickly. I'm 22 years old. So wat should I have to eat. To quit quick ejaculation. Can I recover it? Within one. Minute I ejaculate. I think maybe bcz of watching porn videos. Pls help me sir.
My last mensuration cycle was happened on 6th May, 2016. Considering the fact I have missed my period as of now. Today I have crossed 1 month and 10 days. Yesterday (14th June) I have examined Quantitative HCG Blood testing and the result shows negative. Please suggest what is the right time for me to check urine or blood test or there will be any possibility for period to be happened as I have mensuration cycle disorder.
Hi i'm 21 years old female. I have to many pimple scars like dark brown colour only on my cheeks. It's come after I popped out a white pimple and got a red scar not it's become brown. I have all over my cheeks. Please help as what I should apply or do. Thank You.
Hii. I am too overweight what can I do to reduce 25 kg in 10 days it is emergency fr reducing weight.
I am very thin, I tried lots of protein powders but no change yet occurred, so please help me for gaining my body weight.
Coconut at times increases acidity whereas coconut water reduces acidity .what is your opinion on that .
I am latha. My son is 6 years old. He is suffering from throat allergy from last 2 year. For that we are using relent syrup. Somehow its better. But this throat allergy is curable. Please tel me some more about this.
I am 20years male and masturbating since 17 or 18… n however I am Following this process everyday. It feels great but I do not Want it to happen more. It feels good at times. Its like a Satisfaction to my body. But the same time. It’s gonna Harm me in some ways. I want to control. Without following Any medical help? Can you please help me with this? I really Want to control it. I can control myself…even I didn’t do it For days but still I need some help? Not medical help? Please if possible. Give me some measures?
Although a very normal physical function, masturbation (the touching of your genitals and other erogenous zones to induce sexual pleasure) has certain taboos attached to it. This natural sexual practice has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure.
Here are some of the most common misconceptions and the truths behind them.
1. Myth: Masturbation makes you go blind
Fact: Masturbation cannot make you blind. Studies conducted on this point of contention haven’t been able to find a link between masturbation and blindness. On the contrary, these researches have gone on to reveal that individuals who masturbate 4 times daily or more for years haven’t been found to suffer from any diseases attributed to masturbation, including blindness.
2. Myth: It can cause you to suffer from erectile dysfunction
Fact: Erectile dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn’t figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
3. Myth: Masturbation doesn’t provide any long-term health benefits
Fact: Many experts believe that masturbation can be good for your health. Some of the health benefits that it provides include improved concentration levels and better sleep. It also helps in relieving stress and headaches as your body releases endorphins (brain chemicals), which give you a sense of well-being. Apart from that, masturbating regularly ensures better fitness levels and a youthful appearance in men.
For women, it offers certain sexual health benefits such as less pain during sexual intercourse. This happens due to the interaction between brain receptors and the endorphins, which help in reducing your perception of pain. Furthermore, it can even reduce vaginal dryness.
4. Myth: Children do not masturbate
Fact: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
5. Myth: There’s no limit to how much you can masturbate
Fact: According to the American Psychological Association, you should stop masturbating if it affects your daily life; causes emotional problems or physical soreness; disrupts your relationship with your partner or makes you unable to have orgasms from the stimulation that you experience with your partner. Otherwise, the frequency of masturbating can vary from individual to individual. If you masturbate a number of times in a day and still lead a healthy and satisfying life, you have nothing to worry about.
6. Myth: People in relationships do not masturbate
Fact: Whether you’re single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
37 year old male. Have knee pain while climbing steps since many years. Also have lumbar back pain once a week. Could there be problem with knee/back.
I have very dry skin all over my body and also have skin irritation and so many wounds. How will I improve my skin health?
Sir I have been suffering from cold, body weakness and headache for last 2 days. So, are these symptoms of .
She is having irritation at much extent that she used to be abusive sometime break any thing in front of her in anger and most importantly always think and suspect about dirty things as she touched or sometime ate it but in reality she never touched. consequently she always washes hand and bath most of time she is busy with water after that thought. She told she is having stressed when she thinks and always clarify with people close to her that she touched dirty thing or not in anger. She used to talk in high peach voice and abusive sometime. So I request you to guide us to how to deal in this situation.
Hello doctor. My wife second time pregnant for 36 weeks. First was done by cesarean. Is this time possible to do normal birth. Gap is 2 years between first and second.
For a sportsman, coming face to face with sports injury is no big deal. But what is important is that he/she gets the correct treatment in order to recover fast and get back to the field, giving their best performance in their field of sports. With regular medical check ups, physiotherapy sessions, training sessions, exercises and gymnasium sessions, sports injuries are treated effectively. However, all variants of a treatment may not fit with all kinds of injuries. Thus, treatments are always injury-specific for a more effective progression.
Here are some of the most common sports injuries and their most effective treatments as prescribed by sports specialists.
- Ankle sprain: Ankle sprains are common among sportsmen and sportswomen when the ligaments of their ankles tear. Such injuries are very common, but also unfortunately, extremely painful and demand a lot of recovery time. With such an injury, even though they are advised bed rest, it is important to continue with some kinds of exercises. This would help in preventing the stamina and muscle strength in your ankles. It would also help you to recover fast.
- Knee injury: Another very common form of sports injury is the knee injury where one can experience excruciating pain. Although, proper rest and exercises heal most injuries in a month or two; those that are serious might even need a surgery.
- Tennis elbow: Tears in the tendons of the elbow due to its recurring use can cause tennis elbow. It has a natural healing process with just a few exercises. In fact, it is recommended you give proper rest to the elbow so that it can heal faster. Even after healing, to avoid chances of recurring tennis elbow, stress should be lowered in this part of the body.
- Hamstring Strain: Hamstring is that part of the body, which is formed by three muscles behind your thigh. Hamstring is mostly a forgotten part of the body and one hardly remembers it. But, it is very prone to sprains and injuries, if exercises involving the hamstring are not carried out properly. In fact, there are specific exercises pertaining to hamstring, which are performed to prevent it from injuries. Hamstring injuries have a very long recovery period. It might actually take up to a year for full recovery because it experiences constant pressure when you walk, letting it heal slowly. Thus, incorporating hamstring exercises in your daily routine would help in faster healing of such injuries.
These are some of the most common types of sports injuries and the methods of treating them as recommended by medical practitioners.