Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. H. K. Sharda
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. H. K. ShardaYour feedback matters!
I am a male aged 58. I have prostate problem with a slow speed urination. If I will not urinate when I feel to do so, urination will happen only in installments. I have no sleep problem or other symptoms of this disease. Can any medication improve my urination speed. My disease is almost 6 years old.
- The causes of skin tags vary and sometimes they may appear for seemingly no specific reason. However, there are certain risk factors that may make it more likely that you will get skin tags. Age is a major factor in your susceptibility to skin tags; people who are older than middle age are more likely to suffer from skin tags. Skin tags also commonly appear on those who are overweight. Pregnant women are also more susceptible to skin tags. People with diabetes may also be at a greater risk for skin tags.
- Skin tags usually appear in areas where skin rubs against skin, which is why they commonly appear in areas such as the neck, eyelids, armpits, groin, and underneath or around breasts. They can also grow in other areas such as the back and chest. Knowing the causes and risk factors for skin tags is the first step in prevention and treatment.One should visit a board certified expert dermatologist for skin tags removal treatment.
I am 27 year female, and found that I had PCOD four months back. For two months I used feminol to regularise periods third moth I got period after 26 days. But this month I am still waiting for my period and its already 30 days. Does my period became irregular or I may be pregnant.
The year 2014 has seen a massive increase in the number of patients affected by Gonorrhoea. The most infected age group is between 15 and 24. This is mainly due to lack of knowledge in this age group about the disease. Here are some facts about Gonorrhoea that one must know.
Gonorrhoea Transmission: Gonorrhoea, also known as drip, is transmitted when a normal person comes in contact sexually with an infected person. Infected fluid of a mother can also pass to her newborn infant during delivery. The disease can affect both the genders.
Cause of Gonorrhoea: Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause the disease. The bacteria grow in mucus membranes and usually grow in the warm and moist areas of humans' reproductive tracts such as uterus and fallopian tube of women. These can also grow in anus, mouth as well as throat. As a matter of fact, the infection can be passed even via oral or anal sex.
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea: An infected person will develop symptoms of the disease in 2 to 14 days. Men may feel burning or painful sensation while urinating. Other symptoms are as follows:
- Swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen or redness at the tip of the penis
- Penis may have a drip or discharge
- Frequent urination
- Recurrent soreness of throat
Females have milder symptoms of the infection. This makes it difficult to diagnose, and is sometimes misinterpreted as common vaginal yeast or other bacterial infection.
Following are a few symptoms of the disease in women:
- Burning or painful urination
- Frequent urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness in throat
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain while sexual intercourse
If the disease is not treated, infection spreads in blood stream leading to rashes, fever and even pain in the joints. Such unnoticeable symptoms make it difficult to treat.
Testing Methods of Gonorrhoea: One method is that penile or vaginal discharge samples are taken from patients and examined under a microscope by adding reactive stain. However, this is not an accurate assessment.
Another test is conducted where exposing samples are incubated. In case of infection, colony of gonorrhoea shows growth. Preliminary test may take 24 hours. Final assessment may take around three days. Samples can be from the patient's anus, joint fluid, blood, throat, vagina or tip of the penis.
Treatment: The disease is treatable under proper medical supervision. However, the bacterial resistance to Azithromycin drug has made it more difficult for treatment.
Protection: It is highly recommended to have a protected intercourse. Women of age group less than 25 need to have STI evaluation once a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My child 4 years under arms has been rashess like in summer seasom and i had applied candid powder but nothing done so please sugest some medication ?
Hello sir. I suffering from fever at every time. On every 5 or 6 days it occurs. Give me a suggestion how to relief that disease. And all time my nose is full of snots. All time I am taking medicine but this doesn't effect due to daily taken habit. So give me any suggestion please.
I am a student and always I have a problem of dysentery always in a week what should I do I drink purified water also.
I am 23 years old when I am participating sex with my partner my sperm is leaking fast with in some seconds can anyone help me.
My mother always feel jitter when door lock and she immediately feel that she is not taking proper breathe. Kindly advise.
Hi doctor. I got married on 5 Dec before marriage I had my periods on 23 nov n yet I didn't get my periods. I consulted vid doctor she told me dt um suffering from pcod. Um very tensed due to this pblm I wanna get pregnant suggest me how should I do en most important thing z my husband is on training he comes at home once in a month. Is it major pblm?
My boyfriend fingered me. Not soo deep. But I do not know whether he had sperms on his hand or not. If he had, are there chances of getting pregnant? Please give a proper explanation if possible.
How to increase the sperm count. Is there any good time to have sex to satisfy partner. And what is the way to control the speed ejection of sperm.
My penis is not working with condom but without condom working but fear in mind future time also problem please reply.
Diabetes is a group of metabolic disorder in which the blood glucose level remains persistently high and requires lifelong medications, diet control and several other factors to maintain it in the normal level. Person having diabetes commonly end up with a serious complication called as ‘diabetic neuropathy’. It is also referred as peripheral neuropathy in which the peripheral nerves which are responsible for caring the impulse towards and away from the brain get affected. The symptoms may vary depending upon the type of nerve that gets affected but most commonly people may experience pain, numbness and tingling sensation over the arms and lower extremities.
The most important thing to be done in curing diabetic neuropathy is to maintain the blood sugar level to normal always with proper medication, diet and adequate physical exercises. Ayurveda uses few precious herbs to cure diabetic neuropathy, which are identified by our ancestors before many decades. Some of the herbs are:
- Ashwagandha which is also referred as Indian Ginseng is the best herb which has many medicinal effects and mainly used for ailing the disorders of nervous system. This herb acts on the nerves and also improves the strength and physical stamina. It also used for relieving the pain over the calf muscles, loss of weight because of diabetes, neuropathy, stress, frequent urination and nerve exhaustions.
- Manjishtha is an herb used in Ayurveda as a treatment for several diabetic complications. It treats not diabetic neuropathy, but also cures diabetic nephropathy and retinopathy. It acts as a best remedy for several chronic infections and inflammations. It has been noted that it has a calming effect on the nervous system thus it can also be used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Ayurvedic treatment for diabetic neuropathy
- Abhyangam, in which the whole body is massaged gently with the medicated oil to improve the circulation of blood, causes nerve stimulation effect and also relieves stress. They concentrate mainly on the foot (Padabhyanga) which is commonly affected in neuropathy.
- Sirodhara deep relaxation and revitalisation of the central nervous system which is found to get affected in neuropathy.
- Ksheeradhoomam, it is a process done for the problems of nervous system and other neck problems by applying special type of medicated steaming. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.