Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. GykwadYour feedback matters!
Hii I m taking revital capsule daily once is it harmful for me and I want to increase my sperm count because I was masturbating from 13 year.
Hi doctor, I have a slight bend in penis to the right, I am very disturbed about that its a little bit curved, is it a normal problem or if not suggest a remedy please I am 17.
Hi, I'm 26 yrs old! I'm having cold & flu regularly, I had taken treatment for the same, for time being it was okay & then again it started, I'm having cold every morning & night. Pls suggest.
Sleep disorders are problems in the pattern of sleep of an individual, often leading to a serious mental, physical and psychological strain. The most common types of sleep disorders are:
- Insomnia: People suffering from insomnia usually display symptoms like difficulty in falling asleep, waking up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep or waking up feeling tired.
- Sleepwalking: People suffering from this disorder get up and walk around, being asleep all this time.
- Narcolepsy: People suffering from narcolepsy usually complain of overwhelming drowsiness after waking up and the drowsiness persists throughout the day.
- Obstructive sleep apnea: Patients suffering from this, generally experience a state where their breathing pauses for a while and resumes after few seconds. This usually happens when throat muscles block the airway and create problems.
Homeopathy offers several treatments for these disorders and they are:
- Using Nux Vomica: This is especially helpful in case of insomnia; it can help in recovering from a general state of sleeplessness.
- Using Coffea cruda: Sleep disturbance and waking up in the middle of the night are symptoms for which this medicine proves to be beneficial.
- Belladonna: Bad dreams of deep-lying insecurities that don't let the patient sleep are most common symptoms that can be treated by this. Belladonna helps in case of problems of consistent sleep.
- Stramomium: It is beneficial for sleepwalking and also proves to be helpful to an extent in case of sleep apnea.
- Aconite: Especially, helpful for patients suffering from narcolepsy as it reduces the onset of tiredness brought about by lack of sleep and thus, helps in recovering from the drowsiness and lack of activity that narcolepsy brings.
- Phosphorus: Helps in case of sleepwalking and is often beneficial in cases of insomnia too.
- Pulsatilla: Beneficial for obstructive sleep apnea by reducing the muscle constriction and for people suffering from acute cases of narcolepsy.
- Arsenicum: It helps with better sleep for people suffering from sleeplessness due to anxiety, fear or worry. Acute thirst of water coupled with lack of sleep past midnight and general drowsiness are the symptoms that you need Arsenicum. This works well for sleepwalking patients too.
- Valerianna: Especially, beneficial for sleepwalking patients. Patients who are only able to sleep towards the morning are the ones on whom this works well and this can be taken in herbal capsule form as well.
Hello. I go to gym 5 times a week. But m having a hard time gaining weight. M stuck at the same weight for so long. But I masturbate often. Does it anyhow affect my progress?
She is affected by herpes2 she touched his active sore and after 2 minutes she touched my mucous membrane means I'll get herpes2. She said to me after sometime about this so I'm really worried about the issue pls clarify me please doctor. And when we can do unprotected sex because she is negative for all other disease. Whether we can live happily like others and we can able to get babies. How to sex without transmission of this disease and I'm really suffering and surfing too much time on Google reading about asymptomatic viral shedding and pictures of hsv2. Please help me doctor.
Hi helo Dr. I have throat pain from yesterday and I checked inside with torch light upper side some thing come out its a white colour little little come out some time its from one month.
Hi, I am suffering from itching problem in my private part and its getting red and when ever I use anything to clean my hairs then after that there little pimples types it gets.
Heat index is more important than the atmospheric temperature. A 42 degree temperature may feel like 46 degrees if the heat index is high.
Avoid prolonged exposure to sun when the temperature is high. Use an umbrella if you need to go out.
Wear light cotton clothes to avoid heat absorption.
Make sure that you are properly hydrated before you step out in the heat. The requirement of water in summer is 500 ml more than that in winter.
Summer drinks should be refreshing and cool such as panna, khas khas, rose petal water, lemon water, bel sharbat and sattu sharbat.
Any drink with more than 10% sugar becomes a soft drink and so should be avoided. Ideally, the percentage of sugar, jaggery or khand should be 3%, which is the percentage present in oral rehydration drink.
You should pass urine at least once in 8 hours. This is a sign of adequate hydration.
If you develop heat cramps, drink plenty of lemon water with sugar and salt.
Heat exertion presents with fever and sweating. If you develop heat exertion, drink plenty of oral fluids, mixed with water, lemon and sugar. Presence of sweating is good sign.
If a person develops high grade fever, i. E. More than 104 degrees fahrenheit with dry armpits, this is a sign of impending heat stroke, which is a medical emergency. The temperature here may be more than 106 degree fahrenheit. Fever should be brought down rapidly within minutes to save the life.
People, who have been advised to restrict their fluid intake on medical grounds, should discuss their fluid requirement in summer with their doctor.