Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GykwadYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
Sir, I am suffering from testicular pain from 10 months. My testicles are at normal size only. And also I have a pain at my abdomen to urge the urine. But no pain at the time of pissing. I consulted a urologist for this problem. I did all the tests and scanning of my abdomen, testicles and kidneys also. He did not find any problem and he confirmed that the pain is due to a infection. I was prescribed So many tablets. But of no use. Please prescribe me with a better solution.
Hello Sir I am a diabetic of 20 age and insulin dependent these days I am frequently facing constipation right after a few minutes of having meals. Suggest me some advice to overcome from such problem ?
Dr. Sahab kon see wine pini chahiye aur kitani matra me aur kon kon se fayade honge please hindi bhasha me bataye.
Hello Sir, Frequently I get suffer from low hunger problem. Every time I get solution by centering naval displacement. Is there any permanent solution for this? Regards.
I m suffering from diabetes from 4 yrs.I m taking glimipride 1 mg+ metformine 1 mg daily. My diabetes label fasting 176 & after meal 196. I m journalist so problem in maintaining daily routine. Pl give advise.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammations are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear.