Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gurumeet ChudharyYour feedback matters!
The girl will be virgin after anal sex or not Is the anal sex affect the virginity of a girl.Please tell.
Hi! my friend is a little chubby. She had protected sex with her bf. She's having her regular periods as on her regular date. But she she feels her stomach size is increasing. Is there a bad news?
Hey while having a simple sex. My condom fails means I am not at vaginal hole and intercourse is not done. I just rubbing my penis on clitoris only with condom and it fails and I released my sperm on clitoris. Not in vagina hole after that I clean vagina with cloth and water hymen is not braked she's still virgin. I gave her unwanted 72 under 4 hours. Is their any chance of pregnancy if it's 13th day of last period. No intercourse is done. Tell me.
I have lots of pain in my period time Sometime I'm suffering from fever. And I have a tumor in my breast (lymph nodes category 2 according to my mammography report) Size of tumor is 3 c. M. What should I do?
Me and my gf had sex in the 4th day of her period. After that she had light bleeding for few hours. There is any chance of pregnancy.
Hi My age is 28, n m a mother of 2 daughters-9&6, M a hypothyroid patient n my tsh level is between 15-25, m on medications, I wanted to ask tht can I try to conceive n do this condition of mine affect the fetus? During pregnancy n after birth too? Do please guide me the right way Thnx.
I am 19 years old I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods from the age of 14. How should I cure this. I have unwanted hair all over my body. please help.
My friend having a problem of excessive vaginal discharge when she come close to me like when we hug and sit together. Discharge is continuous but varying in fluid quantity and it is transparent. Even when she thought of hugging me then same thing happens sometimes. Is it normal or need for check up?
My wife is pregnant of 25th week. Scan shows the low lying placenta of 2 cm and blood report shows pcv of 33%. Is there any risk of low lying placenta. Please guide.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.