Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Gurnam Kaur SuriYour feedback matters!
I am 40 yrs old male suffering from loss of hearing (hearing loss due to crackers noise from oct' 2014) question is which type of medication or medicines I should use?
I find very difficult to prolong time during sex. How is it possible? I use Kamasutra extra time condoms while doing sex. But without condom if I want to do then could any medicine be effective?
What is the best season to get vasectomy done Is it ok if we get it done in winters or is it more painful in winters.
My mother aged 47, she doesn't have BP and Singer. Recently means one week back she got viral fever and was cured in a couple of days. But after that she feel tired sometime. And she feel burning while passing urine. What may be the reason. Please reply. Thank you.
Hi there, my question is related to sex. My age is 28 and I never had sex. And I am masturbating since I was 15. Now I m concerned if I should get married or not. If I could not successful to satisfy my future wife it will lead us to lots of problems. In family everyone is forcing me to get married. So please suggest me. Should I get married or not. And sometimes I have nightfall problem.
Hello sir If I will take cup of warm water with in every half an hour to reduce belly fat. Then should I leave cold water?
In my head there is some look like dandruff and from these some type of water comes out. When I goes in sunlight I feel some pain as fire in head. I used shampoos and medicines, it relax for sometimes but after some months it again comes out.
I am recently diagnosed with diabetic 8.8 scale (3 months) test. With having cholesterol 332. From past few months I became very tired and restless. What should I do? Can you please suggest? I am having medicines for that but I don't want to continue same for life long. What should I do?
I am a 32 years old guy. Sir I do not have sleep without sleeping peels but tried many times to sleep without taking any sleeping peels but I failed, once I tried for nearly 15 days but I do not have sleeped for 15 days and I failed very angry and tried everyday mainly in the morning then I again started taking sleeping peels. I have continued this habit for 8 years. Sir please suggest any permanent remedy for this disease. Thanking you.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
I am suffering from ringworm on my hip. The whole hip is look like dark black circle and having itching problem and it has been from past 5 years plzz provide natural as wel as best medication.
What are the symptoms of diabetes? Also I am suffering from severe hair loss . Is masturbation the cause.Please tell.
I am getting headache over a long time I have consulted eye doctor as I thought it might be sight problem but no that's not the reason and other doctor and he told nothing is wrong he is perfectly alright what to do?
I am 18 years old man. I was diagnosed with dengue yesterday. What cure should I take and can I masturbate during at this situation.
Hi, while having sex with my girl friend for the first time my penis skin torn off and bleed. Do I get hiv. Both are virgins.
Muscle pain is from the left lower back till toe. The pain holds for a while even though I sit after the pain starts. I consult a doctor who says which is sciatic nerve problem.
Bitter gourd has multiple health benefits. It is mostly consumed for triggering the blood sugar level. Diabetes is a common ailment that affects many people today. Regular intake of bitter gourd juice helps prevent the rise of blood sugar levels. It also helps cure insulin resistance without taking any external medication.
If not detected at the right stage, cancer is almost an incurable disease. Karela juice benefits to prevent some particular types of cancer. It also helps trigger leukemic cancer cells effectively.
Karela juice is an excellent natural antioxidant. An antioxidant is essential for removing toxins from the body. At the same time, it helps to rejuvenate the body cells and prevents free radicals. The juice of karela is the finest tonic for those who are addicted to smoking. Taking karela juice helps to cleanse the nicotine layer from the system.
Asthma patients can highly benefit by having karela juice. It helps cure a chronic cough and breathing problems by removing the sputum that accumulates in the lungs and the respiratory tract.
Karela juice is excellent for the skin. It helps to remove the fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Having this juice will also prevent premature ageing. It helps cure and purify blood from within the system.
Karela juice enhances digestion. It increases the production of enzymes that aid the digestion process.
Regular consumption of karela juice is best for triggering the condition of an HIV patient. Studies conducted on natural antidotes of HIV/aids establish the goodness of bitter guard in preventing further damaging of the skin cells.
8. Weight loss:
Bitter gourd is excellent for weight loss. Karela benefits to weight loss is attributed to its high fibre and low carbohydrates and calories content. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
9. Immune system:
Karela juice helps boost the immune system.
Regular consumption of karela helps to cure constipation.