Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmukh Sajanmal SainaniYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old, working a stressful job, suffering from high triglycerides 710, and high uric acid .Please suggest me the appropriate homeopathy medicine.
I have chest pain since one year. Doctor prescribed medicine, betalocker and eltroxin. My report a ECG normal. Tsh 6.0.From one year am facing this problem please help me. I have to use tablets all of life.
My mother 81 yrs old has developed one side tremors & her tongue became painful, heavy & unable to talk (very difficult to spell)& eat properly. She is having high B.P. ,heart problem, severe chronic constipation (without taking any laxative high dose she cannot pass on stool) &after taking it she becomes completely bed ridden she can not bear it. very much depressed. lost weight from 55 kg to 38 kg. acidity sleeplessness etc. she is taking medications for b.p. problem, heart problem,acidity problem. she wants to live life but now she has become hopeless.Is there any medication for her severe tremors & constipation. She is having two mentally retarded adult children one son aged 55 yrs & one daughter aged 62 yrs She is living very stressful life at Mumbai. Pl suggest her.
I am 37 year old. I have taken Blood Pressure medicine in Last 15 Days ago. I Have Blood pressure 160/110. As per your suggestion This measurement is bad for health or not. My question is That without medicine can it controlled?.
I have blood pressure problems at least one months which medicine is best suitable to remove the diseases?
As per the last medical test done as per my company policy, my Cholesterol is 203.28, Triglycerides is 285.99, HDL is 37.2, LDL is 125.22, Cholesterol - VLDL is 40.86. It seems these are on a higher side. While some have advised medications, I do not want to be under continued medication but willing to do some lifestyle changes and exercise regime. Kindly advise.
I am feeling a little pain near to my heart at d upper side of top left and feeling very uncort. What I have to do?
Atrial fibrillation is a form of irregular heartbeat or arrhythmia, which you may experience due to a problem in the electrical system of the heart. Such a problem causes the upper parts of the heart or the atria to fibrillate. Due to this quivering, the normal rhythm between the lower parts of the heart and the atria gets disrupted. The ventricles are likely to beat faster in an irregular rhythm. This is a severe condition where the blood may get collected in the atria; this could lead to the formation of blood clots. These clots can block the blood flow and lead to a stroke.
Several conditions cause strain and damage to the heart. These include the following:
- High blood pressure or hypertension
- Heart attack
- Valvular diseases
- Coronary artery disease
- Medical problems like heart failure, lung diseases, high level of thyroid or pneumonia
- Heart surgeries
- Excess consumption of alcohol
The primary symptoms of atrial fibrillation include the following:
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling weak and fatigued
- Feeling as if the heart is pounding, fluttering or racing (known as palpitations)
- Feeling that the beating of the heart is uneven
- Chest pain and fainting
In many cases of atrial fibrillation, the symptoms may be absent.
Conducting several tests, physical examinations and an analysis of your health history is the first step towards diagnosing atrial fibrillation. An electrocardiogram (ECG) needs to be carried out for the detection of this condition. This test is performed for checking problems regarding the electrical activity of the heart. Other laboratory tests and an echocardiogram maybe required as well. An echocardiogram helps in observing the pumping function of the heart and to check whether the valves have been damaged.
The treatment options for atrial fibrillation depend on the cause, symptoms and the risks of getting a stroke. Several medicines are used for treatment along with other methods. They are as follows:
- Blood thinning medicines for the prevention of a stroke.
- Heart rate control medicines which will prevent irregular beating of the heart.
- Rhythm control medicines for restoring the heart’s rhythm to normal.
- A process known as cardioversion may be used to bring the heartbeat to a normal rhythm. This can be carried out by medicines or an electric shock therapy known as electrical cardioversion.
- In case of severe symptoms, ablation may be carried out where the affected areas of the heart are destroyed by the creation of a scar tissue.
For the best diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation, you must consult a doctor as soon as you start experiencing the symptoms of the condition. A doctor will prescribe all that you need for an effective treatment.
I have pain near my chest from several days. Its not for always. It happens sometimes so wt should I do?
From past 1 week I having problem in take of breath. I feel very heavy on chest. Sometimes it chokes. What should I do?
I am 44. I am suffering from hyper tension. My BP is 136/86. I take omlegest am40 and contact10 daily. My lipid profile shows normal. But hdl is low-36. Give suggestion.
I am 78yrs, a known case of Diabetes & BP both under control with flg Medicines till May 15 - Amryl M 1, - twice a day (one after Breakfast +1Tab after Dinner) Benitech A -1tab after breakfast only The medicines were changed by Dr. XX as below - (A) -Amryl 1mg 30minutes before Breakfast - Glycomet SR -500mg twice a day after Breakfast & dinner -Benitech A after breakfast Flg Medicines were added pl (B) Flg. Medicines were added 1st for 1mth & then continued. MONTAIR -LC 1mg (Initially has advised for 1mth only) ROZUCAR 5mg -1 -ECOSPRIN 75 Since then I am continuing above medication As per the latest Tests got done on 12.09. 15 & earlier on 24.04. 15 except for HbA1C remaining at 6.8 same on both the dates, there is marked difference in other parameters as below pl. Test Value as on 24.4. 15 12.9. 15 Monocytes 2.5 4.3 Blood urea 15.79 19.7 Creatinine 1.01 1.28 Uric Acid 6.2 7.8 Total Thy (T4) 6.8 7.8 Serum Iron 89 126.11 TIBC 324 344.7 % Transferring Sat. 27.47 36.59 Total Cholesterol 161 107 HDL 32 26 Triglycerides 111 103 LDL Direct 109 66 Pl. Advise if I should discontinue medicines at (B)
What's my or my family member's diagnosis? Is the heart failure mild? Moderate? Severe? What should we expect within the next few weeks, months and years? How is the condition likely to progress?
Sir I have chest pain problem from last 6/month please sir help what I do sir I started treatment from last 60 month before but medicine not working properly tell me right treatment sir for my chest pain.
- A proper diet is very essential to ensure heart health.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Vegetable soups and salads are a good way to include vegetables in your diet. When you feel the urge to snack, choose a piece of fruit or sticks of broccoli, radish, and carrots. A dessert of stewed fruits is also delicious but nutritious. Add chopped fruits in your yogurt.
- Cut down on fats. Saturated fats are the enemies of the heart. Stay away from fried stuff, especially deep fried foods. Switch to fat-free or fewer fats methods. Bake, roast, grill, boil, steam or poach.
- Use a non-stick pan for frying and use a healthy oil like olive oil. If the food is too dry, add moisture by adding a little fresh lemon juice which will also help to enhance the flavor.
- Change over to low fat foods. Switch over to skimmed milk instead of whole milk. Go for low-fat yogurts, cheeses, and spreads.
- Avoid red meat which has a higher fat content. Switch to skinless chicken. Fish is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which are good fat. Try and include fish in your diet, once or twice a week.
- Include plenty of fiber in your diet. Fiber helps in reducing cholesterol.
- Reduce your consumption of sugar. Cakes, cookies and candies which contain too many calories lead to obesity. This increases your chances of heart disease.
- Cut down your consumption of alcohol.