Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Gurmit SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. Female suffering a lot with a internal issue ,problem during urine, going to washroom 50 times a day. And after doing toilet getting a pain. What should I do now please hlp me out.
Whenever I penetrate my wife then within few time my penis lost the hardness. Without getting discharge. What should I do to maintain the hardness throughout the sex or until I ejaculate?
I have mosquito allergy since childhood. There are many spots on my hands and legs. So what should I do to clear such spots. Please let me know. Thank you.
I am having sugar nearly from 15 years. Now I am taking insulin 40 &34 units every morning and night. Now I have 160 before meals. Morning 45 miniatures walk is done. What precautions I will take for reducing the sugerlevel to 120?
में 13 साल का हूँ । मेरे ankle में दर्द होता है। ये पिचले 1 महीने से है। में 5 सीडी से कूडा । तबसे मेरे दर्द है। मेने डॉक्टर को भी दिखाया तो उहनोने मुझे crack bandage और दबाई दी । पर मुझे कोई आराम नहीं मिला । बताइये में क्या करू।
I have fungus infections on my inner thighs. What shall I do to get rid of it. I am 54 years old female.
My dad of age 50. Suffering from thyroid. He is getting swellings on dick. He can not able to bear thr pain. What to do.
Sir I am doing masturbation from last 4 years now I am 20 years old. This harm me or not please give me suggestion. Please.
I have a gastric trouble, I am used omprozle drug but can't relief, what can I do? Pleas sugest drug and diet.
I did get good sleeping since 2 days how could I rid off this problem? Please let me know some solutions.
In July month I take 5 dose of rabies injection after 2 and half month on19 Oct my dog beaten me again and my dog is not vaccinated that's why I want to know that can I take more injections or not. 3 dose or 5dose I take it one dose on same day 19 Oct.
When it comes to hair problems, nothing can treat your hair better than Amla or the Indian Gooseberry. Amla can be used in a number of ways to treat hair fall
Having an amla a day can do your hair a world of good. Amla juice is equally effective. Daily consumption of amla juice (one glass) on empty stomach is highly recommended for people with severe hair fall problems.
If you wish to make your hair grow stronger and thicker, the simple yet effective amla tonic is just for you. Apply and gently massage your scalp with freshly extracted amla juice. Thoroughly rinse your hair with a mild herbal shampoo after 50 minutes to 1 Hour.
Amla and lemon are known to nourish the hair from within. A mixture containing freshly extracted lemon and amla juice acts as a great tonic. Massage your scalp with this tonic. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water.
In a bowl of water, add few pieces of freshly cut amla. Bring the water to boil. Filter the water once it cools down (at least 30-40 minutes). In case of dried pieces of amla, you can soak it in water overnight. For better results, wash your hair with this water daily.
Amla and shikakai are synonymous to healthy hair. Make a hair pack using amla and shikakai powder. Mix it thoroughly with water. Apply and keep this pack onto your hair (full length) for 30 minutes. Rinse your hair properly with cold water. Application of this pack is helpful to check hair fall problems.
When it comes to hair fall, nothing works better than Amla and Coconut oil. Add few dried piece of amla to a bowl containing coconut oil. Heat the ingredients until the mixture becomes thick and dark. Regular use of this excellent liquid can control your hair problems to a great extent.
Henna is a natural hair conditioner. It acts as a catalyst, accelerating the process of hair growth. Prepare a smooth paste of henna powder by mixing it thoroughly with amla juice (freshly extracted). Apply this paste throughout your hair. Let it stay onto your hair for 1-2 hours. Wash it off with plain water. You can also use a mild shampoo.
You can also use a mixture of Almond oil and amla juice to reduce hair fall problems. Warm the mixture gently (do not boil or overheat). Massage your scalp with the amazing mixture for few minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
With the goodness of amla around, hair problems will no longer give you sleepless nights. If you wish to discuss about any specific hair problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
My temple is paining from 5 month what to do? my eyes are ok and my brain mri scan is showing very mild front sinusitis. What to do?
Whenever I go out in sunlight My whole body starts itching And my skin is also sensitive In this spring season hands legs starts cracking And I am using glycerine as moisturiser.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.