Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My 2.5 month old son is exclusively breast feed. However, he passes motion only once every 3-4 days. Now it's been 5 days. Should we be worried about it? Is there anything which can be given to him?
My wife is having water cyst in left side of ovary since 1 year and she is having pain. It is about 25.25 mm in size and doctor has given oval tablets but no difference. Please advice?
I am not getting periods regular. It has been taken 3month for my periods to come after taking regestrone tablet and the main thing is that I have pcod. So kindly sugest me with a tablet.
My wife is pregnant from last month she it taking medicine as prescribed by doctor, yesterday she has bleeding normally, what we can do now.
I got married one week ago. My wife breast produce milk water colored 2-3 drops on squeezing. What it is? Why it is coming out?
I am 23 year old girl who is self experiencing the sex by crossing my legs and hold them tightly when I got a erotic feeling am doing this from five or six years . Am I loosing virginity by doing this so? Did not I bleed at my first mate. Am worrying about this kindly suggest me.
Hi doctor im 25 I had red rashness near my vagina im using v wash also but still problem is there so pls advice what should I can do to prevent this.
Is coper T a good method to prevent pregnancy for my girlfriend! We are in 20's. And have no plans for babies for next 5 to 6 years!
My girlfriend has PCOD/PCOS & she occasionally suffers from lower abdominal pain. Is it safe to have sex with this issue , should it be a hindrance for normal intercourse & if so what are the preventive measures I can follow? Also she says she faces pain afterwards any vaginal intercourse sometimes. Advise me for the same. Thank you.
Hii. I am married person. My wife is thyroid patient her thyroid is 83.3 n her hemoglobin is 7.4. Before 40 days ago we make physical relationship. Bt nw she is pregnant. We does not want a child in this time. So which medicine my wife will used for this. please give some medicine.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on july 31st 2016 without safety however I did not ejaculated sperms inside (her periods date was also on the same day only but they didn't came on that day) and on the very next day she got her periods normally. After that she got her periods normally for next 2 months I.e. Aug 31 nd sep 31st but for the month Oct 31st" 16 she still (Nov 7th 2016) didn't had her periods. So is there any chance that will she conceive after her normal periods continuously for 3 times after we met?
Recently I tried anal with my gf with baby oil, since then she's complaining that her pain is increasing, she feels burning down there, what went wrong please help.
My wife is having adinomiosis and block and having uncontrol pain in period time but she have to conceive so how can it cure?
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 28 years 3 months old married women. My period comes in 30 to 31 days and in september I got my period on 15 sept but in October I got it on 22nd Oct after taking 3 vitamins pills. In November I missed my period so I checked up my pregnancy test, which showed +ve result. So we went to Gynaecologist, as per Ultrasound reports it shows 5 week 6 days pregnancy. We are not prepare for this & we have not planned for this now, So I wanted to get it abort. Is it safe for me and will it effect my future pregnancy. Kindly advice the best.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.