Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gs Shah
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gs ShahYour feedback matters!
My period date is 5 may and now these days my legs, lower back and around uterus little pain. I cnt sleep at night properly. Feeling tired all the day. What I do? Pls answer me soon.
Hi, When a pregnant lady can take Saffron with milk to whiten the babies complexion. And how long we can take the saffron. Please can you tell us that a pregnant lady can eat peanuts? Regards, Ajay.
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.
My wife having issues with white discharge and during this period she is having lots of pain in legs below knees. Also even in normal days she is having this leg pain issues.
I had a sex in 22 january and his period date is 29 january so pregnancy is happen or not pease reply.
Being able to manage your time efficiently either at work or school is crucial to getting work done on time. Chances are, you’ve come across a time management article at least once in the past. Throughout your day, your time is constantly being taken up by something. You can tentatively split your time between three aspects: thoughts, conversations and actions. Regardless of what line of work you are in, these three things will take up most of your time. Distractions can also come in the form of any of these three. It is not practical to think you can get rid of these distractions, but you can decide how much time you give to each one. In order to successfully manage your time, here are a few things you can try:
1. Create a daily plan:
Before you start your day, make a list of all the things you wish to accomplish throughout the day. Create a precise plan for what you want to do and when you want to do it. Set time limits to each task and stick to it. When you say you want to give a certain task 30 minutes, give it only 30 minutes and move on to the next. Sticking to timings will help you complete more items on your plan.
2. Know the deadlines:
Mark when your work is due in your calendar and create your schedule accordingly. For example, if you know your project is due at the beginning of next week, don’t wait till the day before to finish it. Start doing it the day you receive it. Finish of a little part of the project each day. This way you won’t have to worry about it being incomplete and you can work on other things in the day too.
3. Learn to say No:
Learn to say no when you already have too much on your plate. It’s okay to tell people that you simply do not have the time to do it, rather than saying okay and not getting it done. It is also important to say no to distractions. If you feel it is taking time away from your work, defer it to a later time. Complete what you need to for the time being and look at the distraction another time.
When creating a task list make sure you prioritize too. Put tasks in order of when they have to be done and how much of a priority it is. Make sure you leave yourself enough time to go over your work and make any changes if necessary.
5. Remember it is impossible to get everything done:
It is important to remember that it is not always possible to finish everything on your task list. Sometimes you may finish 6 out of 10 and other times you may finish all 10. Do not get discouraged when you are not able to finish everything. Simply make sure the more urgent tasks are done and try to find time to finish the rest the next day.