Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Grish Dani
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Grish DaniYour feedback matters!
Till which month having sex with pregnant is allowed. Or can the partners have sex till the fortieth week of pregnancy.
Me and my GF had unprotected sex on 8 and 9th dec. She took unwanted 72 with in 6 hrs later on 9th dec. But she is experiencing a lot of stomach ache now. Can we provide her medicine and what are the chances of her getting pregnant. She had her periods on 21 NOV.
My wife is 5 months pregnant I have a doubt we can have a sex upto which month now we are bot participating can you pls clear the doubt.
Hello doc I have taken I pill n now it is more than 10 days to my period date I still do not get periods I tested for pregnancy bt it is negative what should I do, is it harmful I am worried my stomach is also increasing n getting hard I am felling some sort of problems related to s stomach as well.
It's been 8 years for my Marriage. Till now I have not conceived. My periods are regular there is no problem. Many times for this reason I have gone to depression. 3 years back I was going for checkup for 2 months. Doctor said that eggs was not growing and gave some tablets after that it got improved. And for my husband they said counting are less. So they need to increase. And it was too costly for me to afford every week or twice a week. So I discontinued going for a checkup. Please suggest me any good and affordable hospital so that I can restart treatment.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai per six month ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai,
I am 30 years old male, I got married on 15 march this year. Its almost 2.5 months. My wife is not getting pregnant please guide.
Hi i'm 37 years old i have hypothyroidism for which I take every day morning 100 mcg Elextrocin Monday to Thursday & 125 mcg on Friday to Sunday these days I get pain in my throat & dry cough severely my Tsh levels r 1.15, T3: 1.03, T4: 15.90 a little bit high and we r planning for ivf treatment for 3rd time so can you please suggest me should I reduce my dosage has I get paining..
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and ff left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!