Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Grace PorYour feedback matters!
Hi I am working woman, I got married 1 year back, and we do not want baby for 2 yrs, but unfortunately I got pregnant and it was 6 weeks running, but as we do not want baby I took tablet name (Mifepristone and Misoprostol) once in my life, that too half tablet I took, I was afraid of taken that, so both tablets I took half-half (not full). And it works successfully. And also sometimes I used to take papaya after sexual intercourse. As we do not use any protection. And papaya always works fine. As it is a great fruit which wash out everything. I always natural remedies we have sexual intercourse anytime that too before my menstrual itself. So my question is do all these effects in future if we plan for a baby?
Hiii, I am new married. Sir her monthly time is date 21 and this time see is not feel better bcoz her monthly time is not regularly. So suggest me what I do?
I have breast fibroadenoma since 3 yrs, I got surgery and took out two lumps from breast (right) but again within 1 years two lumps got sprouted. And I again visited doc so they told me to operate again but they doesn't take guarantee that it" ll not sprout up again, so in this case I told them is there any possible reason to uproot it but being only 28 years they disagreed to throw out the breast tissue and I am mum of one daughter. So, what to do doc please suggest me a suitable and fruitful advice?
Hi. Mai 10 months se baby k lye try kr rahi hu. Mera ek miscarriage 31 may 2015 ko hua ha. Ab mera cycle change hogaya ha. Meri samaj me nahi araha ha baby k lye kab try kru. Or konse position thk rehaga baby conceive krne k lye. Agr ye month maine conceive nahi kiya to meri married life me bht prblm hojaegi. Please help me. Mai pehle folic acid tablet leti thi par ab nahi le rahi hu. Qke last scan me follicle size 26 17mm tha mera periods k baad. 8 day k din. Islye maine folic acid chodhdiye. Please position or kab try kru baby k lye. Please bataeye muje. Thanks.
This month my wife has two times mensuration one is 6th aug and second is 27th aug, please suggest what to do and if any treatment is available please suggest.
Hi doctor I got married in may this year and trying for pregnancy my monthly cycle is 29 days. After my periods I had intercourse with my husband on regular basis. Last week I spotted brown color discharge and then later I also missed my period what should I do please help. Thanks and regards.
Self-medicating is dangerous. It can cause serious problems, so it is important to set up an appointment with your family doctor when any symptoms of an illness occur. A family doctor is trained to guide you for an appropriate plan of action to treat a condition.
I have done sex with my partner without any protection today. N today is the first day of my periods. So is their any chances of being pregnant. So is their aby chances of getting any diseases to me or my partner. Especially AIDS or any other diseases. please give precaution for it. Suggest something that we can do. So that we do not get any diseases or do not get pregnant. please answer as soon as possible. Its urgent. please say is their any chances of getting any disease?
In periods time soo much blood is bleeding and that time I need to sexx sex sex that feelings are coming plzz help me how to control.
Hello, I gave birth via c sec ; days back.I get breast milk but irrespective of how much time i give feed he is not satisfied and top feed needs to be given.Please help me?
For optimum health it is vital to eat a well balanced diet that is high in fibre and includes all the major food groups.
1. For optimum health it is vital to include both soluble and insoluble fibre daily. Soluble fibre is found in foods such as psyllium husk, apples, oat bran and legumes (chickpeas, lentils). Sources of insoluble fibre include whole grains, broccoli, nuts, seeds and vegetable skins.
2. Including fibre in your diet will offer benefits beyond your bowel. Fibre plays an important role in helping to prevent serious health conditions. Fibre can also help manage the digestive complaints associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
3.The easiest way to boost your fibre intake is to eat foods in their most natural state i.e. fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains (steel cut oats, rolled rye, brown rice, whole-wheat), legumes, nuts and seeds. If you are struggling to reach the recommended 25-30g of fibre per day, you may wish to boost your intake with a fibre supplement made from psyllium husk.
4. Make it a priority to drink 500ml of water before breakfast. Staying well hydrated will give you more energy, mental clarity and enhanced digestive function.
5. The first step to good nutrition is to remove all highly processed foods from your kitchen. This will allow room for nutrient dense, fresh foods.
6. Preparation is key, plan your meals at the start of the week, pre cook and freeze meals ahead of busy days and always carry healthy snacks in your bag for when you are on the run.
7. Make an effort to include raw foods such as fruits, vegetables, sprouts, nuts, seeds and fresh herbs. Raw foods provide enzymes, vitamins and disease protective antioxidants.
8. When it comes to fruits and vegetables variety is a must. Take the time to learn what is in season and try something new. Selecting seasonal produce ensures variety, optimal taste and quality.
9. When preparing meals you should simply think rainbow. If your plate is full of brightly coloured fresh produce you know you are on the right track.
10.Drinking herbal tea is a tasty way to improve hydration. Herbal teas include ginger, mint, jasmine, lemon grass, and chamomile.
11.A healthy diet is a balanced diet complete with all major food groups. Meals should contain a mixture of fibre rich carbohydrates, good quality protein and essential fatty acids.
12.It is estimated between 30- 50% of Australia adults are deficient in vitamin D. The easiest way to increase vitamin D levels is by going for a walk outdoors and enjoying sensible sun exposure.
13.Serving sizes have doubled over the years making it easy to overeat. Limit your portion size by eating from a smaller plate or bowl.
14.Limit added sugars to no more than 10% of your daily calorie intake or 6- 10 teaspoons per day. To calculate how many teaspoons of sugar is in a food product divide the grams of sugar by 4. For example 16 grams of sugar is equivalent to 4 teaspoons of sugar.
15. Probiotics are the beneficial ‘good’ bacteria essential for health and digestive function. Aim to consume probiotic rich foods like natural yogurt, fermented vegetables and fermented milk drinks on a regular basis.
16.Health is a state of complete physical and mental well-being. Do not neglect your emotional health, take time out to stop, relax and breathe.
17.Spice things up at meal times by using a variety of herbs and spices. Including fresh herbs will enhance flavour, texture and boost the nutrient value of any meal.
18.Good quality sleep is vital for good health. Poor sleep can impact on everyday life affecting concentration, mood, stress levels and weight gain. Aim to get into bed early and enjoy around 8 hours of deep sleep.
19.Fibre can benefit energy levels. Soluble fibre slows the rate of carbohydrate digestion and absorption therefore preventing blood sugar surges and crashes. Foods that are high in fibre are ideal choices for sustained, balanced energy throughout the day.
20.Studies have indicated that consuming around 7g of soluble fibre per day can help lower blood cholesterol levels. Once consumed soluble fibre binds to cholesterol aiding its passage through the body and eventual elimination. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water, soluble fibre works best when partnered with water.
I did sex on 17 July nd my period date was 26 July I did pregnancy test twice nd it was negative nd after this I had period on 12 aug means 15 days late so I am worry about pregnancy pls help.
I am counting for my delivery day. In these days which food good for my health. And also I have low hb.
1. The nuts are rich source of energy and contain health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for optimum health.
2. They are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids. Intake of walnuts in the diet helps to lower total as well as ldl or bad cholesterol and increases hdl or good cholesterol levels in the blood.
3. N-3 fatty acids by their virtue of anti-inflammatory action help to lower the risk of blood pressure, coronary artery disease, strokes and breast, colon and prostate cancers.
4. These nuts are packed with many important b-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, vitamin b-6, and folates.
5. They are an excellent source of vitamin e. Vitamin e is a powerful lipid soluble antioxidant, required for maintaining the integrity of cell membrane of mucus membranes and skin by protecting it from harmful oxygen-free radicals.