Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Dear Dr. agar kisi prostitue ke saath unprotected sex hota hai fir uske baad uska hiv test karaya aur negative aya to uske baad aur koi test karana chahiye kya.
Hello m 9th month pregnant my due date is 19 june n while Sonography I came 2 know dat d cord is around baby's neck so m little worried n frm some day I noticed der is very less movement in baby's activity So please guide me or help me what all things I should take care of n what al things it can happen at time of delivery. Is there is possibility of normal delivery?
Hi Doctor's, My wife is 6 month pregnant, while having sex she feeling more pain as compare to earlier Should I stop to have a sex or it effect to our child in this stage whether we have sex in these conditions or not and why she have more pain Please suggest asap Thanks.
I have a b coli infection, when start my periods that time it's active. How to relev this b coli infection? What I do?
Hello sir or maam. Main 17 years ki hu and maine kal apne boy friend ke sang sex kiya tha 1: 30PM pe and after sex maine unwanted tablet khali thi jab main ghar aae or washroom gayi to mujhe blooding hui mujhe laga ki mere period start hogaye hai but uske baad abhi tak blooding hui hai hai. Main kya karu. Mujhe bahot darr lag raha. Aasa kyo hua. Kya koi dikkat hai mujhe.
My partner is not interested in foreplay and oral sex. What I have to do where I am so much interested in foreplay and oral sex. please suggest.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
Swollen lymph nodes: lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
Cancer: while a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
Thyroid disease: some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
Mumps: mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
Tumour in the salivary glands: another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
Looking for a medication to relieve pain?
You might have better options!
Turmeric, a spice that gives the indian curries, their bright yellow color. A powerful herb, turmeric has been used as a painkiller by many communities for centuries. Turmeric has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. A strong healer, turmeric rejuvenates, restoring health and has a powerful analgesic action without causing any side effects. In contrast, most of the pharmaceutical prescription medicines available over the counter for pain have many harmful side effects apart from the risk of making the person dependant.
The active ingredient of turmeric is curcumin that has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and is a far more effective substitute to pain killers since it is natural and comes without any side effects. However, it is not easily absorbed in the intestines. Its absorption can be improved with pepper. So don?t forget to add black pepper to your curries to get the incredible benefits of turmeric.
Here are a few analgesic benefits of turmeric:
1. Most powerful natural painkiller
Pain is the most horrifying sensation. One may suffer from acute pain lasting a few days or chronic pain that may last for more than six months. Pain can occur due to sprain, burn, injury, fracture or may be caused by a disease.
Whatever be the cause of pain, you can get relief with turmeric, most potent natural pain killer.
2. Gives relief in nociceptive pain
Any somatic pain that originates in skin or deeper tissues or visceral pain that originates in internal organs is called nociceptive pain. Turmeric has anti-nociceptive effects and causes relief in pain. Regular pain killers have many side effects like causing damage to internal lining of the stomach, affecting kidneys, delaying muscle regeneration & even posing risk of clotting. Turmeric is known to reduce nociceptive pain from diseases like arthritis, colitis, cancer, degenerative joint pain etc. Even application of turmeric oil on external areas brings a significant relief in pain in contrast to pain killers.
3. Turmeric for neuropathic pain
When the nervous system gets damaged, one experiences neuropathic pain characterized by numbness and itching. Some people get sensation of pins and needles along with pain.
Turmeric has been found to be a great treatment for this type of neuropathic pain such as that which occurs in diabetes.
Dosage for turmeric
Taking turmeric as part of your diet is very safe. However, you can also take turmeric supplements available over the counter as prescribed by health consultants.
Turmeric offers a great solution from pain and also provides numerous added health and medicinal benefits. Make turmeric part of your diet to enjoy great health!
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
Is there any problem at the time of intercourse if I lick or kiss the Vagina and breast. Can I use finger for excitation to my partner. And how can I excite my partner. And how many times I can do intercourse in a day which is good for both. Is masturbation wrong for the female.Please tell.
Hi, I am 27 year old married female with a 2.6 year old daughter. There is some mental or physical problem with me, I am not sure. I do not like having sex. Because of this my husband is upset with me and has even warned to fall out of marriage because of this. Would you please help me.
What will be consequences and side effects if mifepristone and misoprostol had taken without pregnancy and why period is not starting even after 50 days.
How would life threatening sexual transmitted diseases happen? I'm 25, working, but have had multiple sexual partners (although all of them were protected sex). Am I prone to STD? How often do I need to get myself checked? What are the most obvious symptoms? I am very worried, please help!
Hello Sir, Me and my wife is having same blood group (a+. Can you please tell me how it ll affect our childbirth. And how can we cured? Please explain a bit in detail.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.