Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gowry GodeYour feedback matters!
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.
My period date is 23/1/16. And till nw period have nt come, I have test a pregnancy test but it's result is negative. M married from last 6 months.
I am a 29 year old lady and planning to get married next February. By March I will be 30. What problem may I face while conceiving as I will be 30 already.
It's been 10 days post my period due date and i am still not in my period. I am occasionally get deep brown discharge with cramp in stomach just like my period cramps. What is it? Is something wrong? Is it an indication of onset of my period after the delay?
She is not getting per periods. It's been 1 week now and she is only getting few spots mo bleeding. Please suggest some medicine so that she can get her periods.
My wife is 16 weeks pregnant. She can notice white milky discharge since week or a so. Is this normal? The discharge is profuse after intercourse. Is it advisable to have sex after 1st trimester?
I am 35f, not married, from last 3 months I get my periods normally but there is hardly any bleeding. Its so less that don't have to use sanitary pads. Please suggest.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. Today I saw a little brown blood outside the vagina without clot. Is there anything to worry?
I got married since 10 months back, As my weight is increasing. Will that effect in getting pregnant? I wanna get pregnant as early as possible. Please suggest me something.
After going for ivf. Can I go to my job grom fourth day. And I is it ok to updown stair once a day on job. What are the other precautions and eatable that I take for pregnancy on first go.
Since last 5/6 months dandruff problem started on my head. I never had such problem in my pass life and for such too long period of time. Kindly guide me to solve this problem.
I had a periods on 22, july.den I consult with a doctor .she gv me sysron n den ma light prds came on 3 augs. Nw my nxt prds can not come. I had a test tdy of home pregnancy test that was ngtv.
Frozen yoghurt is a healthy food that is free of fat and contains good amount of protein. Yoghurt is rich in various nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc which are all essential for the body. Enriched milk, if used in making yoghurt, imparts the very essential Vitamin D and A to the yoghurt.
Probiotics: Frozen yoghurt is rich in probiotics which are very beneficial for the digestive system, as they aid your digestive function and also good for you if you suffer from lactose intolerance. It also aids in reducing symptoms of IBS and other inflammatory diseases. It is also good for your cardiovascular health as it converts fiber into good fats that help maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Add fruits: Yoghurt basically is a milk derivative that is formed when lactic acid bacteria is added to milk. This bacteria helps in coagulating the milk protein and thus causes the milk to thicken. You may also add various fruits to your frozen yoghurt for nutrition. Some fruits that you may add are:
- Chopped apples: Apples contain antioxidants and flavonoids in large amounts which reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. It has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of dementia and improve neurological health.
- Strawberries: This fruit is rich in folate, potassium and other nutrients that boost your immune system and help to maintain optimal blood pressure. Strawberries also help in reducing premature signs of ageing.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium that helps improving heart function and aid in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body. They also help you in gaining weight as they are rich in carbohydrates. Vitamin A present in bananas aids in improving your vision.
- Cherries: You may add cherries to your frozen yoghurt to add to the flavor. They are also rich in anthocyanin which is a strong antioxidant. They also help in preventing cancer as they contain carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Grapes: Adding grapes to frozen yoghurt not only adds taste but also nutrients which assist in preventing cancer. They contain quercetin that assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
The widespread misuse of skin creams and lotions that contain steroids in india is harmful and out of control, warns dermatologist.
Corticosteroids, also known as steroids, are anti-inflammatory medicines used for a range of conditions. However, these can lead to substantial and permanent damage, especially on thin skin, such as on the face and groin.
Side effects include pigmentation and breakdown of the skin, small and widened blood vessels on the skin, as well as bacterial and fungal infections.
Misuse can lead to resistance of infections that can make these difficult to diagnose and treat.
" indian doctors are witnessing a pandemic of adverse effects induced by topical corticosteroids" consultant dermatologist shyam verma said in an article published in the journal the bmj, formerly the british medical journal.
A study of 2, 926 dermatology patients in 2013 showed that 433 (14.8 percent) were using topical steroids and 392 (90.5 percent) had harmful effects, verma pointed out.
" the public, as well as doctors of all specialties, need to be informed and educated about safe use of topical corticosteroids" he said.
As required by law in india, strong steroids can be sold only with a registered medical practitioner's prescription.
However, topical steroids are exempt and can be purchased over the counter.
" this needs urgent revision" he said.
Another problem that leads to the inappropriate use of topical steroids is that too few specialist dermatologists are available.
The majority of india's some 8, 500 dermatologists are based in cities, while most of india's population are dispersed in villages, verma said.
" so many patients seek treatment for skin disease from primary care providers, including thousands of ayurvedic and homeopathic practitioners and unqualified charlatans" he explained.
" although it is illegal, they may prescribe topical corticosteroids with little or no knowledge of dermatology" verma said, adding that many pharmacists" sell steroid creams without a prescription, ignoring the box warnings"