Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Gowri BoreYour feedback matters!
Hi my problem is that I had fungal infection in my vagina I don't know when it start I take too much antibiotics and vaginal cream also. Now I want to conceive please tell me how can .we are trying from 6 months but no positive result can I pregnant now or not. please help me.
Doctor, Mujhe 12 Din ki pregnancy h Or 14 Month ka Beta v h or mai agar abortion kerwau to koi problem to ni h Dr. or copper t ke bare me bhi kuch bta dijiye is ka fayda or nuksaan ke bare mai thanks.
I Hd sex on 27th nov n I hv takn ipill on 29th nite n again I Hd sex nxt 2 days I Hd taken I pill on 1st nite .will I b pregnant?
Hello sir, I have a doubt that while I am doing oral sex with my wife she is not allowing to lick her vagina and she is saying that if you do like that both of us are going to infected and she is not allowed to fingering also my question is if I do like that any infection happens to me or to her?
I'm 21 years old unmarried girl. I had an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 17-18 March, 2016 after this on 19 March, 2016 I got my proper periods. My periods usually comes on a gap of 25-26 days but on April my period came at the gap 22 days means 3 days before than a expected period date on 11 April, 2016 and it was just a brown light spotting for 2 days and then suddenly become very heavy bleeding from 3 to 7 days i'll never experience this type of periods. Then on 23-24 of April, 2016 incidentally again i have an unprotected sex with my bf after this I got my periods 5 days late than usual this time again it was very less bleeding than my usual periods i'm very much confuse. That it was just a. Nöřmal period or implantation bleeding or any early sign of pregnancy. Coz after all this i'm not feeling comfortable from past 2-3 week I suffering from headache, constipation, heartburn, heart pain, pelvic cramps occasionally, breast tenderness - soreness and shoulder pain i'm very much tensed by this coz i'm unmarried I can't take any risk of pregnancy. I will take an Home pregnancy test with Preganews 3 times in a month 1st on 1st May, 2nd on 21st May and a 3rd on 29th May it all comes negative. After all this yesterday on 2 June, 2016 I got my periods its again just a brown blood light spotting very much different from my usual period. Last time I get my proper satisfying periods on March after this month I didn't got a proper satisfy periods. I'm very much tensed that is i'm pregnant? If yes then y test comes negative and if No then why my body having all early symptoms of pregnancy and a periods like this from 3 months-april, may and june. Please help me. I know I did a big mistake but I can't repeat any mistake anymore please help me out from this situation.
Meri friend ne sex kia 31st ko per ab uske stomach me pain ho rha hai or vomiting bhi hui 3 august ko or ab headache bhi ho rha hai and uski date 12 ko aati hai toh hum kya kre date tak ka wait kre yaa fir aap aise koi medicine bta do ki jis se date time se ho jaye or pregnancy ka koi dar naa ho please.
My wife stopped breastfeeding to our baby on 8th feb 2016 and on 15th feb 2016 she found small lump on her right breast, she also feel pain in her right breast too. She had needed her baby for last two years. Her right breast is little big in comparison of left one. What kind of symptom is this, and tell us any treatment or home remedy for this problem.
What is the right time to start ovaa should tablet .I mean do in need to start taking it while my periods or any particular day I should start . For example I should start having it on my 3rd day of period .please guide me .
Hii I am 28 week pregnant .i am feeling fever, cold,dryness of throat, sneezing. Today is my 3 rd day of flu. I show it to my doctor, she give me injection n medicine. Still I feel temperature of 98.6 to 99. I feel tension is it affect to my baby, pls guide me soon Thank you.
Sir I present complete 6 weeks pregnant 1st scan is completed but baby heart beat not Seen any problem please explain sir.
Hello I have fake sex (not real) with my gf and also take ipill before 72 hours. Her next periods date was 2 day after that but there is no sign of periods. Is there chance of pregnancy? Please help me.
Hi, my partner feel acute pain while having intercourse and sometimes pain is unbearable. Is there is any issue in her lower abdominal . Please advice or she need to take any medicine to get relief.
My luteinizing hormone is 9.32 and my follicle stimulating hormone is 5.92 so please tell me there is any problem in pregnancy and in periods.
Hair fall is a very common phenomenon that plagues millions of people around the globe. Most of you take supplements of vitamin on a regular basis as it aids the buildup of new hair and skin cells. Read on to find out how exactly do the various vitamins help your hair:
- Vitamin A: This vitamin controls the production of retinoic acid in your hair follicle. It is not only helpful for skin care but stimulates hair growth. It is immensely fruitful in moisturizing your hair and keeping it healthy. Vitamin A is usually found in sweet potatoes, carrots, tuna, lettuce, mango, sweet red peppers, green leafy vegetables and spinach.
- Vitamin B: Variants of this, such as B12, aid in hair growth by managing stress. Vitamin B is found in fruits such as oranges and papayas, and beans.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin helps you absorb iron from the food you eat which is an absolute essential for hair growth. It also boosts the synthesis of collagen that is required to repair the damage and sustain the structure of your hair. Fruits such as papayas, guavas, lemons, sweet lime, orange, kiwi, vegetables such as broccoli, yellow bell peppers and leafy vegetables are replete with Vitamin C.
- Vitamin D: This vitamin rejuvenates the hair cells in order to form new shafts of hair. Vitamin D is found in dairy products, mushrooms, soy milk, tofu, and cheese. Vitamin D is also naturally made by your body when you expose your skin to the sun, and is called the sun-shine vitamin.
- Vitamin E: This aids in stimulating capillaries and enhancing blood circulation on the scalp. This additionally contributes to hair growth due to its high anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidant content. Certain foods loaded with Vitamin E are pumpkin, broccoli, olive oil, sunflower seeds, almonds, avocado, tofu and spinach.
- Vitamin B5: It is also known as Panthenol, is a vital ingredient that is used in medicines to regulate hair fall. Foods enriched with Vitamin B5 are sweet potatoes, sunflower seeds, avocados, cheese and mushrooms.
Other Ways to Help Hair-
We have gone over the vitamins that may be important for the health of your hair. But lifestyle changes can help just as much. Try:
- cutting back on gels, blow-drying, and brushing hair when wet
- lowering your stress by exercising at least 30 minutes a day
- drinking enough water, 6-8 glasses a day
Being mindful of the foods and drinks you consume, the products you use, and the way you manage stress, can all help improve the well-being of your hair. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.