Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Govind SarkarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from heavily breath and cough and small air please give me suggestions I take which prevent.
The right ovary appears polycystic and measures 3.1x 2 cms. The left ovary appears polycystic and measures 3.9 x 2 cms normal uterus thickened endometrial with polycystic ovaries. This is my pelvic sonography report my periods are irregular sometime prolong and heavy bleeding. What should I do. I'm 32 years old women. I have two kid my family is complete I'm taking multi vitamin omega and duoluton.
Dear doctor, iam a diabetic patient. Yam (the round thing) is safe for diabetic patients? please give me an answer.
I am suffering from fungal so many times but no relif I am eating medicine fluement 150 but no relif on the because I am doing work sitting a day 12 to 15 hrs but no relif Kan tak medicine khata hu think after fungle agijma raised again.
Sir I have sore throat since last 3 days I have not taken any antibiotic till now I am 49 a teacher by profession and every morning when I go for jogging I find a small quantity of cough come from throat I am diabetic today my post meal sugar is 187 please suggest me some medicine. Thnx a lot.
I am seventy year old. After suffering from severe stress and depression and sleeplessness consulted a md phd neuro phycatrist still suffering from sleeplessness and irrelevant dreams. Give me remedy suggestions.?
I regularly do 40 push ups but since few 3-4 day I had been facing stomach pain while doing push ups.
I felt headache for last 2 weeks during the operating personal computer at work. What I should do? Please suggest me that I can remove it.
Hello, I am 23. I have cough and blocked nose. Due to this I can't sleep in night. I applied Vicks but that doesn't affect at all. I have the problem of blocked nose almost 365 days but from last month I got this problem very hard due to weather change. Please suggest me some tips. Thank you.
Hi doctor. I have one problem, last night am participate in sex with my girlfriend, doubt is my frelunum was not cut.in future it is cut or not and also it is harmful or not In that time I can participate sex.
I am a 20 years old male and I have semi circular spots which cause itching on my right thigh, it seems to be spreading, what should I do?
I have a problem in night after in deep sleep I will get a dream and in that dream I will see some sex girls doing sex with me and and my pants get wet.
45 yrs old man giving history of poor stamina means mild dyspnea on mod-heavy work, climbing upstairs or running since child hood, now when his pulmonary function test is all parameters are low, and showing mod to severe restrictive pattern, one of his old pulm func test showed mod restrictive pattern done in 2008, does poor stamina due to illness in childhood has any relation with poor lung function is it pathological, if there is no recent change in any specific symptoms. He is having cough in whole winters for last 12 yrs used to take aerocort inhaler and used to get relieve, he still have winter cough with wheeze and same mild dyspnea on exertion, climbing upstairs, climbing on hills which he used to have since childhood, he is non smoker, his resp rate is 12-14/min, spo2 92-96% avg94- 95%, resp rate after 2. 5 km walk 20-24 /min, spo2 after 2. 5 km walk -92-95%, musculo skeletal system is normal. He hypertensive for last 12 years, his echo is normal. Sir as this season of winter is over his wheezing and cough has started decreasing, his chest being more or less clear crepts and wheeze are disappearing, his inhaler of forcort is also reducing.
I am having fever from yesterday. Because of that I dnt want to eat anything. So I am feeling weakness. I went to doctor and took some medicine. But effect is not that much. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old and in my ear there is always remains a problem of fungal infection especially during rainy season n boil as well as during bath usually water goes inside my ear. Please tell what to do for curing this.
From last week if I smoke I have getting headache heavily day by day. I smoke past from 5 years. I smoke 2-3 cigarettes per day.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from right renal calculus 5 mm. What to avoid in diet and how much water to drink a day.
Are you suffering from sleeplessness or disturbed and disrupted sleep? According to Ayurvedic principles, proper sleep, along with a proper diet, and a proper utilization of energy is very important for you to maintain good health. There are several practical Ayurvedic health principles, which can help you sleep better, and boost your body immunity. You can opt to follow these Ayurvedic principles for improving your sleep.
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule: You must be very disciplined about your sleep. It has been observed that the mind is stable, dull, and slow from 6pm to 10pm, which is a good time for going to sleep Therefore, try to sleep early, which will enable you to get a good sleep throughout the night, and get up fresh early in the morning next day.
- Mindful eating: You should have an early dinner, between 6:30pm to 7pm. As the sun starts setting, your digestive fire cools down. Hence, by eating a light early meal, your digestion will be improved. This positively impacts your sleep quality as well. Avoid watching television, reading books, or having conversations while you eat. You should concentrate solely on the food you eat and enjoy the various textures, aromas, and flavors of it.
- Oil massage: Oil massage therapy is considered to be very important according to Ayurveda. Oil massages on your feet will help in improving your sleep. There are several nerve endings present in your feet, which get nourished by an oil massage. Massaging relieves stress, makes you feel relaxed, improves your blood circulation, and improves your sleep as a result of all this. You should keep herbal oils with you and get regular foot massages.
- Pranayama: Pranayama is important according to Ayurvedic principles for improving the quality of your sleep. Every day, you should practice a few rounds of alternate nostril breathing known as Nadi Shodhana Pranayama. This is excellent for your mind and helps in calming down your nervous system. As a result, you get a better and deeper sleep.
- Practice self compassion: Ayurveda states that your wellness and health depends largely on a proper balance between the mind, body, and soul. Some people make us feel charged up and positive after talking to them, while some people drain us emotionally and leave us annoyed. You should avoid the negative vibes and stay in a positive environment. Be mindful about who you speak to before going to sleep. It is recommended that you turn off your cell phone, computer, television, and social media activity at least two hours before going to sleep.
Exercise regularly in order to keep fit and physically healthy, as a healthy body leads to a healthy mind. This is essential for an improved sleep. Also avoid consuming caffeine, and any form of stimulant, especially after 3pm. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.