Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Govind JadhavaniYour feedback matters!
I have cough and my throat is paining from last 2 days. Today my head is also paining which medicine I have to take.
Nose block problem due to formation of mucus. Using Ayurvedic oil and nodal spray from 3 years. No obstacles in nose. Give me ultimate solution.
I am 52 year old male and live in chennai. Now its hot summer and I am sweating a lot, even if I do a small house hold work. Please advice any medicine.
Sugar addiction is basically a relentless sugar craving that is triggered in the brain due to mental hunger or an inherent sweet tooth. Yet, excessive sugar is not a good thing in the long run. It can lead to diabetes and various other issues like high cholesterol, hypertension, and obesity. Also, people whose grandparents have suffered from diabetes need to be especially careful of such sweet cravings as it may trigger the same problem in them too. So how can you cut sugar out of your life? Here's a list of tips.
- Detox or Gradual Scaling Down: While many people are in favour of gradually scaling down your sugar intake and slowly cutting it out of your life in a matter of weeks and months, there are experts who believe in stopping intake of it. A clean break from sugar is said to have a beneficial detox like effect on the brain and body. Many experts recommend cutting sugar out of your life in one clean swipe.
- Replacements: Using other substances like honey or even extracts from the Stevia plant are known to be a good replacement plan for cutting down your sugar addiction. You can start by introducing your system to these replacements in your daily beverages like tea, coffee or lemonade, before moving on to the use of organic honey for desserts and baking, as well as other sugar-free desserts and puddings.
- Fruits: The best way to get your sugar indulgence fixed is to have a good dose of fruit. This can help in giving you a good amount of dietary sugars which are natural and do not harm the body in the long run. Also, fruits are a healthy way of ingesting sugar even as you get valuable nutrients, vitamins and mineral - one arrow, many targets!
- Clean Up: Take a walk around your home and find all those secret candy stashes. Also, look for your dessert and pudding trays in the fridge. Now take all this out and give them away or trash them. Once you remove the option of snacking on sugary treats, you will be in a better place to avoid it altogether.
- Magnesium: Your chocolate craving might actually be a call for magnesium that your body is missing out on. Similarly, a mental hunger pang may actually be a need for water or some solid food. Avoid the sugary rush and take the healthy route instead, with the help of nuts and dairy.
Controlling your sugar addiction can save you from various ailments even as it gives you a healthier lifestyle.
I have a corn in the sole of my foot. I have started taking a homeopathic medicine for that and now some strange sort of pimples of white color which sees like holes are developing in sole of my foot. These structures are only in half of my foot .They are inside the skin and are visible from outside. It is a bit painful also. Kindly tell me what is this happening with my foot?
Dear sir how could I control my thaiorid I am teking medicin from last 6 year..please suggest me how can I get the freedum of this fever
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week I have chest pain whenever cough hard suggest me what should be done.
My nephew sai he is 5 years old but some time blood occurs from his nose from each alternate days and he eats ice cubs what should we do.
Hi all, I am male 27 years old 176 CM tall & weigh 78 kg. My all blood and urine report is normal. And creatinine stays between 1.2 to 1.3. Doc said its normal. Need not to worry. But also I am worried if its a bad sign. Please advise.
I am a 40 years old having constipation problem and always feel heaviness in downside. What should i do? Please advise.
Actually I am suffering from food poisoning. I usually skip breakfast. But do lunch and dinner. What to do.
I am suffering from 4 mm to 5 mm gallbladder stones what is symptoms for the same I faced lot of vomiting and loose motion ?
Dear sir, My name is Raj. I have erectile problem during last 3 months my penis not getting strength, it stands with loose erection that I can't able to maintain sex properly. Kindly give me some useful suggestion and medicine that can use to cure it properly. Thanks.
I am 35 year old male my new marriage I have problem no timing and not have hardness. Only one time I am doing sex.
- Stay hydrated. An upper respiratory tract infection like a cold or flu causes postnasal drip.
- Try lozenges and hot drinks.
- Take steamy showers and use a humidifier. A hot shower can help a cough by loosening secretions in the nose.