Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Govind JadhavaniYour feedback matters!
My digestion system is not well. I have take full diet but. I am not satisfied. Please suggest what I do.
Is it possible to increase the penis size? Also I loose my erection early and ejaculate early. Also the amount of semen has decreased. Can it be possible due to some disease?
I am 24 years old I have been sweating alot from past 3 years currently I am having glycolate 2 mg but there have been many side effects. Is there any way I can control my sweat it is affecting my daily life.
I am suffering from pile pain, it bleeds, itch sometimes after going to toilet I feel like my bowels is still full, and when it comes to pain its too much. I feel like there's a. Swell in my anal, and it's hurt/pain even at a time of urination. Please help me.
I need to increase sperm motility. I took sperm analysis 2 times, first time shows 30% and second time shows 10%. Sperm count is normal. Is there anyway to increase sperm motility. Please suggest.
I am 21 I am feeling headache since three days and I am unable to sleep at night what might be the problem and how to overcome it.
What is the reason for armpit smell? Even after bathing I feel like armpit sweat smell is not going. How to get rid of this suggest me something.
I really need your help, I'm in a great trouble, how can I control doing Masturbate? I frequently do it & finally release that I need to control it but I can't .so please help me to get rid of this. Thank you.
I am 63, male, own firm. Have diabetes for over 15 years and COPD as well. Eye under regular chek up for glaucoma, retina assessment. Diseases appears to be under CONTROL. But medicines intake are large. For diabetes- diamicron xr 60 @ breakfast, Volibo. 3@lunch and Tenglyn 20mg@dinner. Last HgAc reading-6.5 (nov 1) For COPD -Tiova rotacap 1, Budate 400 trnscap 1, Onbeze inhaler! daily and AB phylline cap with Dilzem30For Glaucoma prevention- Alphagan Z Eye drop 2 times daily. Taking all these medicines regularly for last 3 yearsAny change required after prolong use. Any better alternatives?
Dear sir I ma 32 years old and what should I do for long sex drive even I can't last more then 8 to 10 sec.
I am not having a proper digestion at least from last one one month. Its just I always go to washroom and when I am over after I never feel free properly its just I don't know why, very irritating. That leads to make lazy all the time. I really got to know why is this happening?
Hi doc. For HIV How much reliable are private labs (dr Lal path Lab and SRL Laboratories) or should relies on gov (ICTC) test. * after 7 month exposure I test ELISA and 4th gen combo p24ag+ab in SRL laboratories on 4 day gap both result negative * after 3/4/5/8 month 4th gen combo p24ag+ab from Dr. Lal Lab all test negative * on 5 month rapid test (ICT method) from Dr. Lal Lab For HCV & HbVAg and same both test from same Lab on 8 month -- both time result negative. * on 5 .5 month vdrl by rapid (ict) method from Dr. lal lab Q1. Am I 100% clean now? Or more test needed? Q2. I am young and energetic can my window period go more than 6 month Q3. Should I go for gov hospital from relieablity point or leave my tension Q4. Can start my sexual life with wife?
PILLOWS AND MATRESSES.
“My neck pain started two days ago, Immediately I removed my pillow”
This is the very usual dialogue that I hear in my daily practice from my patients who are suffering from neck pain. Is pillow that important factor in causing neck pain or in relieving neck pain?? Let us know the facts.
Neck pain can be caused because of various reasons. Poor neck posture is one of the reasons for neck pain. So, what should be your sleeping posture? How can a pillow alter your normal sleeping posture?
Body needs rest and sleep gives our body rest so that body and mind work efficiently. It is very important that we maintain a normal sleeping posture so that muscles also get rest.
- Spine has to be straight
- Neck has to be in line with the body.
- It is better to avoid sleeping on tummy, as you will be forced to turn your neck to one side to facilitate breathing. Whole length of your sleep is spent with the neck turned to one side, out of alignment with the body, forcing the brain to sense something wrong and you wake up with a stiff neck. Pillow has no role here!!!
So, what kind of pillow can be used?
- Pillow can neither be too hard as it doesn’t absorb the shock/ weight of head, nor it can be too soft as the weight of the head can depress the pillow down and might take neck too low than body.
- Ideally the pillow has to regain its original shape faster once you wake up from lying position. If a pillow takes too long to come back to its original shape or doesn’t come at all or remains in the same shape, its time for you to change your pillow.
- If you are lying on your back, its better to use a thin pillow which supports your head and neck. Please do not use a thick pillow in this position, as it may raise or bring your head and neck forward or higher than body causing stress to your spine.
Not using a pillow when you lie down in this position can take your neck backwards and might cause trouble breathing.
Recommended to use a thin/ lighter pillow when you lie down on your back.
- If you are lying on your side (right or left), its better to go with a thicker pillow. Ideally the pillow should be as thick as the distance between your shoulder and neck, so that when you lie down on your side the neck doesn’t go down or go up and stays in line with the body. Pillow has to be used!!
Recommended to use a thicker pillow when lying on side.
Pillow is not a major cause of neck pain. Its always better to use a pillow than not using at all. Removing the pillow the moment neck pain starts is definitely not a good solution for your neck pain. Chose the right pillow and more importantly consult your Physiotherapist.
As with the pillow for neck pain, mattress is not a major cause for back pain.
- Mattress should not be too hard, should not be too soft either.
- If it is too soft, the broader areas of our body like the hips and shoulders, might press the mattress down thereby reducing the support for other body parts, which strains them as they do not get proper support.
- If its too hard, the mattress wont be able to support the various natural curvatures of our body (broader and narrower areas), forcing the muscles to work more and get strained.
- Its better to change a sacked mattress or too depressed mattress.
- Mattress should be uniform in contour.
- Lying bare on floor wont work!!!!
And more importantly consult your Physiotherapist for back related issues.
Have a pain free life…..